Starpery.com

Another Problem with Xiu - Tears in Private Areas

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Another Problem with Xiu - Tears in Private Areas

Post by DocMoriarty »

Obin wrote:If you know which model she is, e.g. WM 160, you can contact the respective doll manufacturer to verify whether the seller is an authorized seller. If the vendor you dealt with is an authorized seller, you can report the situation back to the manufacturer. I don't know that that world fix things but suspect such an action would get things moving.

Some manufacturers list authorized vendors on their website. It can't hurt to check for that first.
Yeah thanks good idea. I know it's a YL 148 (...) . They don't have a list of authorized resellers on their website but i just sent an email requesting a list of authorized resellers. It would actually be a good idea for the manufacturers to keep an up to date list of authorized resellers online.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Obviously she does not only not like sex, she also can't stand standing. She starts to dissolve while just standing around. I found some new damage on her right arm today. And she was just standing like this since last week.
028_Xiu_Just_Standing_Arm_Damage.jpg
028_Xiu_Just_Standing_Arm_Damage.jpg (76.25 KiB) Viewed 576 times
The upper circle shows some "skin" that is peeling off, the middle circle is a beginning tear and lower circle is a tear. Thats interesting because there is no tension on the arm, the arm is simply straight. Also the white dots mostly on the left side look like skin starting to chipping off.
029_Xiu_Arm_Damage_Detail.jpg
029_Xiu_Arm_Damage_Detail.jpg (75.86 KiB) Viewed 576 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

She is going to get a full body transplantation thanks to YL-Dolls and my dolls shop! :multi:
Will just take a while.

INFORMATIONS