Starpery.com

An easy way to clean the face of the Doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Jason Parkins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

An easy way to clean the face of the Doll

Post by Jason Parkins »

Real silicone dolls are high-end consumer products, both in terms of value as well as emotionally, it's always distressed people when doll was damaged. Dolls need to be properly used and maintained, But if they don't pay attention to maintenance, a beautiful doll would be destroyed by a tiny detail, during the cleaning process need to pay attention to the following points:

-Don't take immature way of handling, for example, some people may recommend the use of alcohol, gasoline, or even color paste. Sometimes, merchant will advise the user to buy a color paste for a little staining, , this is very bad, color paste will corrode dolls.
-General cleaning we can use water or shower gel(Soap), compared with intractable stains you can choose olive oil or other oils, usage is simple, simply pour oil on a cotton pad and wipe away stains.
-Choose to use color paste only for large areas of Dyeing.
Water with shower gel(Soap) are for body cleaning. But for Head, we need to take care of dressed up . So we would recommend using olive oil + Cotton processing.

Original Post: http://www.dollstower.com/index.php?rou ... icle_id=77
Dolls Dolls Dolls

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: An easy way to clean the face of the Doll

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

And never, never, never use a loofah sponge for cleaning.

These will damage the skin of the doll.
My Doll Album is here!

DollAfficionado

Re: An easy way to clean the face of the Doll

Post by DollAfficionado »

When cleaning the face of the doll, I always do so with the head separate from the body using small microfiber towels. For the rest of the doll, I just shower with the doll after rubber banding some plastic bags over the neck to prevent water getting inside the doll. Faces are much more delicate and vulnerable so I always recommend taking extra care with them.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS