Starpery.com

Flat butt shipping compression!! Help

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Flat butt shipping compression!! Help

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Hey, My doll must have been laying flat while shipping and now her but is a little flattened she is a tpe doll, is there anything I can do to make it go back to normal? Also wig care what are the best products and ways to keep these wigs in good shape?

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Flat butt shipping compression!! Help

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Take the pressure off of the butt.
Use pillows so the ass isn't touching anything, it will start to come back.
If she's a standing doll, stand her up leaning against a soft blanket.
I have a 140 that laid in her box for way to long, she's been standing up for a week now, her butt is just coming back.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Put her in the sitting position and take her to bed and cuddle her. You'd want a cuddle if you had developed a flat bum wouldn't you? In the morning she'll wake up as right as rain.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yeah, forgot about that, just start grabbing that ass!

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

I have also heard somewhere on the forum that a hot towel (not TOO hot) can help TPE dents and dings, I bet it can also help plump up the ass. Just be sure to follow the rest of the advice already given here which is to take as much pressure off the butt as possible. Let it hang a little after it's warm. The funnest method (depending on HOW flat) is the cuddling mentioned. It isn't quite as fast, but hey, you're interacting with the doll while you warm her up.

As to wigs, what I have found (I have a 45 inch black wig and a 12" doll with POOFY hair) is to create a spray bottle (or simply dilute) a nice, liquid fabric softener at approximately 4-to-1 (mostly water) and be very generous with it, really get that hair wet with the dilution, and brush it out. For the most part the "start at the ends and gently make your way into longer and longer strokes with the brush" method works great.

Wash the wig with some dish-soap and warm water. Some people like to wash first, and I used to do that, just like shampooing my own hair, but now I have tried doing the fabric softener first and then washing the wig and I think the results are better. I like to squeeze or pat the hair dry and not use a blower or rub the towel too vigorously. It doesn't really take too long for the wig to dry if you just hang it up or lay it out on a towel.

Once it's dry, one last brushing. Yeah, get used to brushing. Dolls can't brush their own hair. Yet.

I find that braiding long hair keeps it nice the longest, though when Cinnamon has her hair down or in a high ponytail sometimes I lose the ability to express myself in coherent speech and must resort to primitive grunting noises and extremely cold showers.

Short hair I can't speak to.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Thanks guys. And cinnamonlover is your wig the one that came with the doll or a more expensive ordered one?

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

All the advice given I agree. My suggestion to you is when your doll is not in use or you don't mind a general wig when just lounging. Get an inexpensive SHORT wig. The shorter ones are easier to take care of and for just sitting around that's what we do. Sometimes when we have them in their bed I take them off completely. yea they are bald but it don't bother me. But like I said invest in a short wig, that way your other wigs don't get the everyday wear and tear.. Hope that helps.. The bumm should bounce back.. London has that going on right now. We have had her about a month or so.. :glou: IG

I get a lot of mine from yandy.com They are not top of the line but they aren't too bad and price wise they are reasonable. The rest are from yldoll and WM and friends gave me a few quality ones too!
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Dolllove1991, I got two wigs with the doll. I used one briefly while I waited for the wig I wanted to arrive. I would not call it expensive at all ($10 on AmazonPrime) but it is very nice with the full, built-in cap, the elastic bands to keep it snug, and it is the length and color I wanted. It's easy to get tangled, but I love playing with Cinnamon's hair, and she purrs while I do it, it brushes out nice and easy now with about four "conditionings" (once a week or so) under our belt, so win-win.

Irishgirl makes an excellent point: you might consider a short wig for storage, though with the seriously log wig I have, just taking it on and off can get it tangled so I don't bother. She wears it pretty much all the time.

Full disclosure: Synobyte07 is working on a pair of TPE Lekku for me. I have a "thing" for Twi'lek, so it is possible once those are ready in a few months, I won't be bothering with hair at all, even as much as I love the long hair she wears now.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Yeah, forgot about that, just start grabbing that ass!
My thoughts exactly. Apply baby oil to "dat ass" and massage it out. Lie her on her side hips slightly bent cross her arms over her chest before you roll her over on her side

This will help relieve the pressure. When finished massaging each time, wipe away the oil with a wet towellette.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

samara78 wrote:
Fantastic Plastic wrote:Yeah, forgot about that, just start grabbing that ass!
My thoughts exactly. Apply baby oil to "dat ass" and massage it out. Lie her on her side hips slightly bent cross her arms over her chest before you roll her over on her side

This will help relieve the pressure. When finished massaging each time, wipe away the oil with a wet towellette.
I like all of Fantastic Plastic's advice and Samara's. If the doll got too hot in shipping, this problem is more severe. If the doll can stand, this is easier to deal with. Stand her up, oil her, and work that ass. Don't lean her on her ass. Put some foam behind her back so her ass dangles. Also, bend her over in doggy and work that ass and leave her like that for hours, but not too long, because her arms can get compression marks.
If the doll can't stand, this will be harder to correct. Like Samara said, lay her on her side in a sitting position, oil her up and work that ass. Don't forget to roll her over once or twice a day. I just dealt with this problem, and my doll got too hot in shipping but has recovered. Good luck.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I just got a doll with that problem (Flat ass) Thanks for the advise.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

It went away on its own I didnt have to do anything.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Thanks guys. And cinnamonlover is your wig the one that came with the doll or a more expensive ordered one?
Hot towel isn't needed. Go ahead and grab that ass!
Jiggle it move it around have fun it will come back out in a couple of days if not sooner.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Ellaz

Post by Ellaz »

Hi guys, I'm new here, so I happened to find this discussion on how to fix flat butts, my case here is I owe a TPE Doll and have left her for 3 months estimated now she has a very flat butt, is there any way to recover her butt from the flatness? or should I just follow the steps some of the users provided such as putting a warm cloth on her butt and use baby oil to massage her butt to regain back it's shape, I really regretted putting her for so long due to certain circumstances... I'm really sad I hope somone will be able to help me with this I want to fix her butt back to the way it is even if it's not a 100 percent I'm willing to try solutions given by you guys, cause I love her so much. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Put her legs in a sitting position in a warm bed for a couple of days and upon straightening the butt will be just as it was before

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS