Starpery.com

Help! Kitty's Got a Flat Ass!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
QL57812

Help! Kitty's Got a Flat Ass!

Post by QL57812 »

Hey all. I just went through a home sale and relocation that required I box up Kitty in her original packing and store her out of sight, then move her. The whole process left her in her box over 3 months. I cleaned and prepped her well before packing and she seems to have survived relatively unscathed - with one exception. She got a flat ass! Kitty is a 163cm doll made of TPE. She is fairly firm.

Will her ass decompress back closer to normal? Are there things I can do to help the process? I've provided some before/after pics. The 3 before pics show her with hair/make-up. As you can see, she had a small ass to begin with. The 4 after pics have a file name containing "flat ass." Any sage advice? Thanks!
Attachments
3 Great ass.jpg
3 Great ass.jpg (142.73 KiB) Viewed 794 times
IMG_2720.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 794 times
IMG_2712.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 794 times
Kitty flat ass 4.JPG
Kitty flat ass 4.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 794 times
Kitty flat ass 3.JPG
Kitty flat ass 3.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 794 times
Kitty flat ass 2.JPG
Kitty flat ass 2.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 794 times
Kitty flat ass 1.JPG
Kitty flat ass 1.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 794 times
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Help! Kitty's Got a Flat Ass!

Post by DG »

Yes, you have done well to lay her on her chest, but also make sure you don't leave her like that for too long, as her breasts will also begin to compress. Massage is recommended and just give it some time. If she has the ability to stand, I recommend standing her against a supporting third point of contact to allow decompression.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Yes, you have done well to lay her on her chest, but also make sure you don't leave her like that for too long, as her breasts will also begin to compress. Massage is recommended and just give it some time. If she has the ability to stand, I recommend standing her against a supporting third point of contact to allow decompression.
Good advice, thanks. I did move her this morning after cleaning and powdering her. She doesn't stand, so I have her on the same massage table, except with her boobs hanging over the edge so they don't get squished. Her head is off and her body below her boobs is pretty heavy, so no worry of her tipping off the table in this position. The massage table also has a thick piece of memory foam on it. Massaging her ass will be my favorite part of her rehab!

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

not really much you can do about it. Being she doesnt have standing feet she cant stand so all you can do it turn her over alot but that really isnt going to help. I would rather have a flat ass doll than have her tits flat. best you can do is get 6 inches or more of memory foam and have her lay on that , it wont fix her flat ass but will help stop it from becoming even more flat. This is why standing feet are a must have when it comes to dolls

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Kitty in butt rehab. I did check to be sure the massage table was stable and wouldn't tip forward......................
Attachments
IMG_4816.JPG
IMG_4816.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 746 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

You might want to lay her on her back, with foam under her legs and foam under her back. That way her ass is unsupported and perhaps gravity can help a bit.
Some have advised warm heat (wet towels, etc) to help but I have personally never tried that. You might also want to try warm and wet butt massages, but that might lead to other things. :whistle:
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Get her a memory foam mattress topper.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Wheezer wrote:You might want to lay her on her back, with foam under her legs and foam under her back. That way her ass is unsupported and perhaps gravity can help a bit.
Some have advised warm heat (wet towels, etc) to help but I have personally never tried that. You might also want to try warm and wet butt massages, but that might lead to other things. :whistle:
Cheers!
... W ...
Heheh, yeah, I just gave her a butt massage and had to hold off making it a "happy ending" massage! Good idea about the gravity thing. I have a couple foam rolls that would be perfect and will try that tomorrow. And you're right, I think I also saw something on here about warm towels some time ago. I'll try that before I flip her over onto the rolls. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS