Starpery.com

Thank you Hans and Indigo

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thank you Hans and Indigo

Post by CinnamonLover »

This post, I believe because they've blocked replies, does not seem to show up in the sticky or regular section of the maintenance section. I follow both posters though. In fact I only found TDF because I was looking for tips to care for my new TPE doll before she arrived, and his post was such a profound relief - here at last were instructions how to care for a TPE doll that, even though there were some clear translation points, the instructions were simple and the materials were things I could acquire easily.

There is an update to this post with some of the best information (for me) yet!

Mineral Oil Care

Thank you both for clear instructions! I have a schedule and time-table that is very easy to follow! I was clearly over-oiling Cinnamon, though I have slowed way down since she first arrived. It may be that when the doll is "new" they need more oil? I don't know. In any case the proposed schedule at the bottom of their post (1 mineral/baby oil bath a month, vaseline/nivea on friction points once a week) resonates and makes me feel like I might actually have a plan for caring for Cinnamon the way she deserves.

THANK YOU!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

INFORMATIONS