Starpery.com

How quickly does staining happen?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

How quickly does staining happen?

Post by Broven »

Hi folks,

I'm new around here, and waiting for my first doll to arrive. In the mean time, I've been doing as much research as possible regarding care and maintenance. I've begun to be a little bit concerned about staining. Sure, I could always just dress her in white. I like white. But everybody wants variety, right?

So my question is this. If I buy an outfit and wash it, how long would it take to stain my girl? As a worse case scenario, let's say it's a snug fitting black item. Could I put it on her for an hour, just to take some pics, and still be safe? Or can staining happen much faster than that?

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere. There's sooooooo much info on here, and sometimes its contradictory. And frankly, it will be a long long time before I could ever hope to buy another doll, so I really don't want to mess this one up. lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How quickly does staining happen?

Post by borgmatrix »

it can happen almost immediately, wash and dry a couple times even let the item soak is a good idea

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yes wash the item first. The more times the better.
Also powder your lady as this will slow down how fast she stains. As well as making it easier to dress her as she won't be so sticky.
But the main thing to consider is how tight the item is because the tighter an item is, the faster it will stain.

The good news is that if staining does occur, it goes away on it's own after a while. So she won't be ruined. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thanks for the quick responses borgmatrix and Stewie. :)

I'm shocked to hear that staining can happen that quickly! I'm glad I asked. lol

Thank you both for the advice, and for letting me know that it won't ruin her. Maybe I'll just start washing her things every other day or so until she arrives. lol.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Hi Broven , good question , unfortunately there is no definitive answer , , we can only recommend that you wash black clothes as many times as possible and don't leave them on your doll .
A body stocking will reduce staining but won't stop it , I have also found that getting black clothes trapped in the thigh creases is also a quick way to get a stain,
You can get a stain remover from your vendor , I have also found Vaseline applied to the stain and left to soak in for ten mins , then removed with a micro fibre cloth will reduce the stain , mineral oil is also good for cleaning your doll too , light stains will eventually disappear from your doll over time .
This applies to all colours not just black .
Hope this helps , just use a bit of caution and you should be fine :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Broven wrote:Thanks for the quick responses borgmatrix and Stewie. :)

I'm shocked to hear that staining can happen that quickly! I'm glad I asked. lol

Thank you both for the advice, and for letting me know that it won't ruin her. Maybe I'll just start washing her things every other day or so until she arrives. lol.

Ive had staining occur in under 10 seconds for a red bra. Yup that was real fast and I took it off her fast!
On some dolls, the same outfit stained in 1 hour, and within 1 minute on other dolls (TPE)

Both silicone and TPE stain, but silicone is removable is discovered quickly with acetone and rubbing it off. Time removes the stains

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Happens if you leave dark clothes. Anywhere from a couple of minutes to a few weeks
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thank you all for the great advice. :)
I know myself well enough to know that I am worrying too much. lol. But I do feel better hearing from you all.

Thank you! :)

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

One the I cam home and my doll stained her jeans by wetting them.
It took me well over an hour to get those jeans on her, since I like tight pants on a girl.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

It's worth noting that I've had very good luck with clothing that's mostly made of cotton. Black, red, white, whatever color it is. I'm willing to claim that if an article of clothing is mostly made of cotton (like 90% or more), it will not stain your girl.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Arokh wrote:It's worth noting that I've had very good luck with clothing that's mostly made of cotton. Black, red, white, whatever color it is. I'm willing to claim that if an article of clothing is mostly made of cotton (like 90% or more), it will not stain your girl.

That's interesting. I would have thought the opposite, to be honest. I bought some frilly, lacy stuff that was either all or mostly polyester, and I thought that would be safest. But now I've seen people saying that polyester is really bad.... Sigh.... so much to learn. lol

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Yes, it's the lacy stuff we use for underwear that's the issue. I use pantyhose under jeans and white bras to be safe. I have used corsets on silicone dolls that would stain TPE in a heartbeat, and they faired well. Below is the example. The black inner liner stains TPE, but I managed a 3 hour shoot on this silicone lady without any problem. I was very worried however!
Keep the lacy stuff on for shoots and play, but let the ladies rest with cotton outfits for longer term as mentioned.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Great to know, Mishka. Thank you. And what a pretty lady you have. :)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

great topic. incoming lady as well so im interested.
Ive considered pantyhose under black leggings and capri pants.
posters have reported that pantyhose is not foolproof. has anyone ever tried using 2 or 3 layers of pantyhose and kept their doll in pants all day.
i think in the end i will use white bath robes for when not in play. it kinda sux I cant dress a doll in tight yoga pants and sports shirt and just chill on the couch all day without checking on her every 10 minutes in paranoia. Maybe im over thinking it. this was one of the reasons i completely abandoned tpe

Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rimotev »

I red from somewhere that you can use your removable insert as a test subject for staining.

INFORMATIONS