Starpery.com

Heavy Princess caring

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
unknown98

Heavy Princess caring

Post by unknown98 »

Hello folks,questions about caring of a heavy 50kg 168cm lady with fixed vagina,"shes a racyme taken from amazon"
1-can i buy a tpe insert for her for easy cleaning?
2-wich tools i need for proper cleaning "she stay in bed cannot lift her due my asthma problems "
3-she have a chemical smell,any way to get rid of that smell without lifting and bathing her on a tub?
thanks in advance.

Starquake

Re: Heavy Princess caring

Post by Starquake »

1) May I suggest buying a couple of femidoms. They're reusable for our purposes so you'll only need one or two.
2) Some mild antibacterial soap and water, 3% hydrogen peroxide, some dried out wet wipes, a stick to wrap the wet wipes round and douche the orrifices with the soap and water and/or the peroxide, an aquarium pump to dry the area, a towel to catch any run off, and some vaseline and baby oil to replenish the tpe after.
If you buy some femidoms you can just pull the femidom (to rinse out), give the area a quick wipe with the peroxide and let it dry for minimal effort cleanup. I take out a couple of wet wipes each time so I have some dry ones ready to go next time.
3) Bed bath (mild antibacterial soap and water), dry, powder and repeat every day or two until the smell fades. Applying oil and vaseline to the doll before powdering occasionally may be beneficial too (especially if you think she's been sat around between manufacture and shipping it out to you).

See the tpe maintenance and honeymoon threads for more infos m8

unknown98

Re: Heavy Princess caring

Post by unknown98 »

thx

INFORMATIONS