Starpery.com

Full Body Wm Skeleton Pic/Diagram

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
grimreefer24601

Full Body Wm Skeleton Pic/Diagram

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I'm wondering if such a thing exists. Does anyone have a full skeleton outside of the TPE? So we actually know how these joints move, and what's under the skin of our doll. Is it possible to order just a skeletal frame? Does anyone hove one? I'd really like to see the mechanical aspects of my new doll. Without de-boning her.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Full Body Wm Skeleton Pic/Diagram

Post by Walley »

Climax dolls have a pic of the 155 skeleton on this page. Each doll maker has own design so some do not want to show trade secrets but this should give you a good idea of what is inside most dolls. Designs range from PVC pipe to plastic prototyped to hand made metal joints.

http://www.climax-doll.com/darcy-155cm- ... p0054.html

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Thanks for that link. That's the best reference of a skeleton I've found. The hands are obviously not the same as WM dolls for sure. The rest of the skeleton is probably similar. It actually explains a lot about how to move her.

I still kind of want to see a skeleton outside of a doll, and how it's joints move. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have video of a free skeleton and it's movements?

I'm really curious at this point.

loveindoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loveindoll »

I can not find any WM dolls but JY dolls on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ScXC5ZdD4
Prob they would be the same or nearly.
love life love my doll

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

That sure acts like my WM skeleton. The part about 1/2 through is a great demo. I think he says Jensen right at the beginning? Isn't that the parent factory anyway? The palms/hands and feet are not shown, but everything else is exactly how my WM seems to function.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

INFORMATIONS