Starpery.com

Let's talk "mild" soap

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Awesome Alligator

Let's talk "mild" soap

Post by Awesome Alligator »

I worked for about an hour searching the forum and came up with a ton of different information about the types of soap people are using for various dolls. (There's about an 80% chance I suck at searching.) I've read so many different things in fact that now I am confused. I would like to hear some advice about which soap is going to be best for specifically the WM 140 TPE doll that I have ordered. I have used Pomolive antibacterial dish soap on a silicone doll before, but now that I've done all of this reading I'm not sure if that's a good idea. I've read anti-bac hand soap, shampoo, body wash, mixtures, all kinds of stuff... I'm not sure what to buy. The last thing I want to do is squirt the wrong stuff into my new girls vag and find out the hard way it was the wrong soap. Thanks in advance for the help everyone : )

Kiricicle

Re: Let's talk "mild" soap

Post by Kiricicle »

It would also be interesting to say the PH that should have the soap. The PH that does not damage the TPE.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Dish soap is a bad idea for tpe dolls, it dissolves the mineral oil and leaves the material dry, which could lead to problems.

What i use on my wm-140 is mild antimicrobial hand soap diluted in 8 parts of water. Other people might recommend using it a little less diluted but ive found that 8:1 still makes a nice foam when used with a soft sponge and its been working great for me. I just pour the whole thing in a spray bottle and spray her generously to give a nice lather. Using ultra soft sponges is super handy when cleaning the sensitive areas too as you can pick up most of the leftover water before airdrying.

I usually follow every monthly or bi monthly bath with an oil treatment and vaseline in private areas as per the tpe doll care guide.

Hope this helps, this is just my method, others probably do it differently!

:glou:

ZD

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

Thank you for the input! Glad to know. Do you use the same soap to clean out the orafafes? And is there a specific brand of soap/oil you prefer?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

The one i use is Softsoap brand but i think any unscented liquid soft hand soap should do the trick! And yes absolutely you can clean her insides with it too!

INFORMATIONS