Starpery.com

Nipple colour restoration for tpe gals

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
button111
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Nipple colour restoration for tpe gals

Post by button111 »

Thanks for the information.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Dont forgot lipstick. Apply using a brush and leave to soak in for an hour or 2 then wipe the excess of. It will be somewhat water and smudge resitant. And a little flavoured lip gloss can add a little extra both to look at......and for you test the water and smudge resitant properties :)

AdamEve
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AdamEve »

ah ha that sounds like the way for me to go, that last post, the waterproof part sounds like the solution to wear and tear. thanks for this topic very useful.
Beauty is It's Own Reward

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

I finally decided to try the nipple restoration of Alexa. Here is a pic before the action started:
vorher.JPG
vorher.JPG (520.13 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
I used metallic purple lipstick. I tried it on a TPE Test piece before I used it on my doll. So I found out, that the lipstick needs at least 24 hours before it is dry.

Here is a picture taken direct after the application:
kurz danach.JPG
kurz danach.JPG (554.47 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
One hour after the application I used toilet paper to remove lipstick residues. I did this a few times.

And finally here is a picture taken the next day:
nachher.JPG
nachher.JPG (644.91 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
I am satisfied with the result. You can't see it on the pictures, but her nipples have a metalic sparkle with the correct light now. :D

Ivana2016
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivana2016 »

Let me know if it okay to post to this thread, on the same topic. The coloring on my nipples and private parts has long been gone, but Tman read a great post from Broven and Anne Marie telling him about Primacolor markers from the local hobby store. He picked some up and I was so eager to have him try it out.

I am really pleased with the results, what do you think? It is pretty close the the reference pictures we picked out and according to Broven it should be pretty durable and not wash away with play time or wearing clothes.

We applied it earlier today, so we need to let it dry before we see how durable it is, we will wait at least a day.

Here are the pictures, before, after, and one of our reference pictures. Tman will post all of the pictures in my album. Also, he bought some really cute clothes for me and my sisters which we tried on and took some photos, so look for those too!
Nipples - before - after - reference.jpg
Nipples - before - after - reference.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2791 times

Ivana2016
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivana2016 »

hentai_11 wrote:I finally decided to try the nipple restoration of Alexa. Here is a pic before the action started:

I used metallic purple lipstick. I tried it on a TPE Test piece before I used it on my doll. So I found out, that the lipstick needs at least 24 hours before it is dry.

One hour after the application I used toilet paper to remove lipstick residues. I did this a few times.

I am satisfied with the result. You can't see it on the pictures, but her nipples have a metalic sparkle with the correct light now. :D

She looks great! Tman says nipples are like snowflakes, each one is unique, beautiful, and special! We like to look at them all!

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Ivana2016 wrote:
hentai_11 wrote:I finally decided to try the nipple restoration of Alexa. Here is a pic before the action started:

She looks great! Tman says nipples are like snowflakes, each one is unique, beautiful, and special! We like to look at them all!
Ivana, you really should be careful what you share... did I "really" say that?!?!? :haha4:
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

Great tips on color restoration. I am going to try this very soon. Thanks
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

My Tiffany's nipples lost their original colour pretty quickly, mainly due to getting a lot of attention from me!!
To restore them I applied some brown powder eyebrow colour and then took the advice of Arthur1960 and rubbed some vaseline in on top.
Once the vaseline soaks into the TPE it seems to take the colour with it and is semi-permanent.
The nipple colour does fade over a couple of weeks but it depends on how much attention they get. :D
However, the colour can easily be topped up.
Once the vaseline has soaked into the nipples and is fully dry, it won't stain clothes such as white bras.

This solution is a lot better than ink pens or permanent markers, in my opinion.

orchido

Post by orchido »

The first time I heard, and saw the videos about BodyColor, I was sold!
The paint stays on for a long time but peels off fairly easily whenever you want to change the color.
It takes a bit of practice to learn to apply the color properly for a nice visual effect.
You'll definitely need more practice with it than applying makeup, because every little mistake and slight of hand is not easily correctable.
You get only one chance to get the painting right, or you'll have to redo it.
Better luck next time :)

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

I was thinking about what I might already have on hand for a quick touch up on Julia`s nipples and lips without having to go buy anything and the thought struck me to try watercolor paints as an easily applicable and cleanable temporary solution. With a damp small brush picking up as much color as possible I was able to add just the right amount of pink to her lips and nipples. The trick is to let it semi dry and blot away the excess and repeat until you get what you want. By layering slightly different colors I think I was able to to do a pretty good realistic looking job. It looked good enough to try on her lower lips as well. Then I did her eyebrows with some layered red brown and black and got them looking ok too. So I got even more daring and added just a faint line of green for eye shadow that I wiped away almost immediately and left just a hint of green. I have some before and after photos that I will add when my noob status is lifted. I don`t know how it will hold up over time, it will probably fade quickly but to get her looking good for an extensive photo shoot that followed it worked great and was very easy plus cheap. I think I would kind of feel funny buying makeup at mr. sams big box store so might order that online to try if this doesnt work out. Updating post to add photos.
PICT0032.JPG
PICT0032.JPG (707.24 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
This shows one nipple with first paint application. Paint is still wet.
PICT0035.JPG
PICT0035.JPG (696.75 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
This shows right nipple blotted and finished left nipple with paint still wet.
PICT0065.JPG
PICT0065.JPG (742.11 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
This shows both nipples finished. Very realistic looking I think.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
"Making DollsBook Great"

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

Now that I can add photos I will share how the watercolor paint worked for Julia`s lips and eyebrows plus before and after on her vagina. I think it looks pretty good and did not cost me anything.
PICT0064.JPG
PICT0064.JPG (751.13 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
PICT0073.JPG
PICT0073.JPG (695.58 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
PICT0074.JPG
PICT0074.JPG (689.93 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
"Making DollsBook Great"

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Gotta have your nipples and lips colored. It's adds so much more realism.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Will confirm. I had powdered makep on areola already when I read this thread. I put vaseline on the area let it soak in yesterday. After a showered torso, I put baby oil on it and the nipples and minimal color came off.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Just wanted to thank djcdoll via this thread for directing me towards a better powdered makeup colour for retouching nipples. I had been using pinks but they tended to look a bit unrealistic in photos but djcdoll has been using darker, more brown type colours and I thought his Tiffany looked rather good so I've tried this darker shade on Keiko today as it was her time for a clean and baby oil rub, once makeup was applied I dabbed a little Vaseline on which is still giving it a bit of a shine but already looks better to me.
Attachments
Keiko with retouched nipples.
Keiko with retouched nipples.
IMG_20180715_161227_456.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2203 times

INFORMATIONS