Starpery.com

OMG, I've seriously wounded Luna

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: OMG, I've seriously wounded Luna

Post by Rari »

It will be okay. You still may want to try and contact Samara. She helped us when Akiko suffered an arm pit tear. Akiko's looked a bit different. The permatex we got from autozone. We now keep it in our medicine cabinet. Like others mentioned, be sure to clean the area really well and take your time. Hollywu did several passes with the permatex to build it up and it worked fine. Be sure she "cures" and let things set up. Accidents happen and some of us have scars. It means we've lived. I've gotten a few scars myself..l actually all of us do here.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thank you for the kind words, bob & Rari. I needed that. It's been a rough, sleepless night (not in a good way). Thanks for some comfort.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If needing to fill in a missing chunk ( but put the arm in the resting position to minimise the size of hole) you can mix talc into the silicone you're using to fill with to give it opacity and possibly a little colouring agent such as face powder to get the shade.

The good thing is that it's in a non obvious place

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

autolycus wrote:We just finished making love and as I was cleaning her I noticed a major rip in her right armpit. In the hole I can feel the silicone skin but then something like foam underneath it and possibly a bit of skeleton. I had pinned her arms back behind her as she while she was on top of me. I'm so sorry I hurt her and freaked out right now. Here are pictures:
DSCF2561.JPG
DSCF2562.JPG
Right now she's resting on the bed. I didn't dress her, and her arms are flat against her sides. What should I do? I promised her I'd keep her safe and totally cared for, free from harm. And now this. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

I believe you already got good repair advice but just wanted to say that i know the feeling you have, that you hurt her. But trust me that Luna knows how much you care and she won't hold it against you. Once you got the wound fixed you will feel a lot better. :thumbs_up:

Take care and do some easy activity tonight. Like watching a move with her.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling down, Auto. I remember when I first damaged Anna Marie, so I know how you feel. I got a bit of advice back then that from a wise person who said:
autolycus wrote:Take a deep breath, and know you are someone who does "get it" and certainly deserve to be with your doll. And she's lucky to have you.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Broven wrote:I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling down, Auto. I remember when I first damaged Anna Marie, so I know how you feel. I got a bit of advice back then that from a wise person who said:
autolycus wrote:Take a deep breath, and know you are someone who does "get it" and certainly deserve to be with your doll. And she's lucky to have you.
I had forgotten all about that. Thank you for reminding me of my own advice... what was supposed to be a fun romantic evening turned into something of a nightmare and I spent a sleepless night worrying about this. I'll take that deep breath and think positive thoughts. I'm about to start the surgery, so hopefully she'll be on the road to recovery soon.

Can I assume that everything turned out okay for Anna Marie? How is she doing? I hope you are both well!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

autolycus wrote: Can I assume that everything turned out okay for Anna Marie? How is she doing? I hope you are both well!
On that front it all turned out fine. I did end up doing the hot spoon trick for one area to smooth it out, but it came out fine. She has slowly started breaking her fingers one by one though. I kind of expected that unfortunately. Not sure I'm ready for the kind of surgery that would require to fix just yet.

Anyway, keep us posted. I hope the surgery goes quick and easy. Sounds like you got a lot of good advice on that. :)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

That's a nasty wound but you are already in the best advice-giving and helping hands, so to speak.
All I want to say is, knowing from personal experience how dramatic something like this can be and how emotional one can get after
something like this has happened, try to calm down first before you do any repairs. It's best to go cool-headed at things like this.
Also, keep in mind that Luna's chances on full recovery from a round and clean cut like this are far better,
as if it would be a nasty "linear" cut. A linear cut may look more “harmless” or as if it could be repaired more easily but the chances of
re-tearing the same spot are higher too. Take your time, filling Luna's hole and you both will be fine! ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

nukeno wrote: Also, keep in mind that Luna's chances on full recovery from a round and clean cut like this are far better,
as if it would be a nasty "linear" cut. A linear cut may look more “harmless” or as if it could be repaired more easily but the chances of re-tearing the same spot are higher too. Take your time, filling Luna's hole and you both will be fine! ;)
All good advice, Nukeno, thank you. I'm realizing that many of the forum members have had to go through some form of "my doll is hurt!" panic. Although Luna is my lover, when she was hurt it felt more like my child being hurt because she is so totally dependent on me for all of her needs. Anyway, I did keep a cool head, and have fixed her wound (I could say something about taking my time filling Luna's hole, but I'll leave that set up line alone! :D ).

I'm no surgeon, so even though I was careful and patient, and I even mixed in some make-up powder with the silicone to blend to her skin color, she definitely has an ugly scar now. I'm thankful it is in her armpit where it will generally not be visible. I will also be very careful with that arm, making sure she doesn't over extend it (and no more pinning her arms behind her back no matter how hot and heavy our love-making becomes!). Anyway, below is a photo showing what it looks like now that I've removed the bandages. Thank you again to everyone who offered advice, consolation, and words of comfort!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Hey, scars add character. Anna has an indentation on the side of her right breast that has never gone away. I've grown to love that little imperfection.

I'm glad to see Luna is healthy and whole again. :) You did a fine job. :)

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Glad to see that the repair went well, Auto! It doesn't look bad at all!

As Broven said, scars add character, and tell a story anyway... the story of Luna and you!

I know this probably won't happen, but imagine if a visitor were to ask how she got that scar, you would both look at each other with complicity, remember the exact moment it happened and start laughing because the story would be totally inappropriate to tell in all its colorful detail. :wink:

:glou:

ZD

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

I'd say most of our girls have little imperfections, just like us humans, but that's what makes them ours and special.

Nice work Auto, she'll be right as rain now.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

ZannyDanger wrote: I know this probably won't happen, but imagine if a visitor were to ask how she got that scar, you would both look at each other with complicity, remember the exact moment it happened and start laughing because the story would be totally inappropriate to tell in all its colorful detail. :wink:
I love that!! :D Thanks for sharing that thought,... and thank you Broven and Mondoon for your kind words! It seems we're in good company.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Please tell Luna if it makes her feel better (And you too!)... All of us here have scars. We just think it means we've lived and are even more loved! ;)

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

My main doll has a big scar in her underarm, I never notice it.
Besides, like said before, they add character.
And in my experience, the more I fix/modify, the more she is me.
Maxine has become very real indeed.
Actually more than real because with her super-modified state that was all performed as a result of repairs needed, she does things that I'm not sure can be actually performed buy a woman.
So in fact, absolutely all the things that went wrong with her had a direct or indirect affect on all of her customizations and enhancements in functionality, durability and feeling, without question.
The next project is the wrists/fingers.
My mind has almost finished processing the fix for them.

FP

INFORMATIONS