Starpery.com

What to do once when doll is delivered?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
LDF
Ex-Member

Re: What to do once when doll is delivered?

Post by LDF »

Unplugged:

I started breaking condoms in my doll almost immediately until I switched to KY Ultragel and Skyn condoms.

IMHO: part of the deal is figuring out which combination of lube and condom works best for you.

There's already a pretty good sticky posted in this section that explains how to care for a TPE doll anyways. :)

LDF.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "Some say you have to give the doll a bath 10 times before you have sex." by Unplugged.
I don't even give myself a bath ten times.

jmack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jmack »

So I'm a bit of a new doll owner. What exactly does powdering it do?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

HI jmack, welcome to the forum. Powdering revitalises the rubber and keeps it feeling smooth on the surface. Without powder, soft rubber, expecially TPE, can get really tacky/sticky. Powdered TPE not only feels nicer to the touch, but also safer against tearing. When a doll is tacky, she'll grab the blanket for dear life, and if you slide her, she might tear.

By the way, talc isn't fit to breathe and consume, so cornstarch is the recommended powder to use with dolls.

jmack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jmack »

Seattle Slew wrote:HI jmack, welcome to the forum. Powdering revitalises the rubber and keeps it feeling smooth on the surface. Without powder, soft rubber, expecially TPE, can get really tacky/sticky. Powdered TPE not only feels nicer to the touch, but also safer against tearing. When a doll is tacky, she'll grab the blanket for dear life, and if you slide her, she might tear.

By the way, talc isn't fit to breathe and consume, so cornstarch is the recommended powder to use with dolls.
Thanks you, that helps a lot.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

You have had enough advice! :D Take her out the box, check her over, celebrate, have fun, :D

INFORMATIONS