Starpery.com

How do you kill mold on TPE?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Boricua688
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How do you kill mold on TPE?

Post by Boricua688 »

My TPE doll has mold growing inside her insert/anal cavity. Would appreciate any tips on how to kill and clean the mold. Thanks!

Mystere

Re: How do you kill mold on TPE?

Post by Mystere »

I'm not sure how current this treatment is, but the BCD honeymoon guide recommends bleach http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72826. Dealing with mold is really all about prevention. Keep her cavities aired out and dry, disinfect with hydrogen peroxide, and use Vaseline on her cavities once in awhile (works great as a lubricant too).

From the guide: "If dark mold spots form anywhere (usually inside mouth or vaginal cavities) soak 4 stacked sheets of paper towels in straight bleach (not too soaked so as to be streaming bleach everywhere), roll them up and stuff inside mouth or vaginal cavity so soaked towel roll is pressed against mold areas. If on body, lay flat on mold areas with a little weight on the towel to press against mold area. Leave for at least 5 hours. Mold should be gone, then flush with water repeatedly. If still a little mold, repeat for another 2-3 hours. Then flush with water."
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Mystere wrote:I'm not sure how current this treatment is, but the BCD honeymoon guide recommends bleach http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72826. Dealing with mold is really all about prevention. Keep her cavities aired out and dry, disinfect with hydrogen peroxide, and use Vaseline on her cavities once in awhile (works great as a lubricant too).

From the guide: "If dark mold spots form anywhere (usually inside mouth or vaginal cavities) soak 4 stacked sheets of paper towels in straight bleach (not too soaked so as to be streaming bleach everywhere), roll them up and stuff inside mouth or vaginal cavity so soaked towel roll is pressed against mold areas. If on body, lay flat on mold areas with a little weight on the towel to press against mold area. Leave for at least 5 hours. Mold should be gone, then flush with water repeatedly. If still a little mold, repeat for another 2-3 hours. Then flush with water."

This works! Kat was getting some bad black spots in her mouth. This worked really well I tried using peroxide and it did nothing. I used Clorox that is slightly thickened “no splash” on paper towels and it worked perfectly.

Super happy, it was upsetting me since I never used the oral cavity for sex. And her other parts are still clean inside...
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

DanMarsh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DanMarsh »

After disinfecting a really easy way to completely dry out cavities is by using an electric air pump. They are sold as an accessory to most air mattress purchases nowadays. Being a gentleman with it isn’t required, just turn it on, shove her in and walk away for ten minutes :)

INFORMATIONS