www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Abcde, my modified mannequin!

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
narcissus
Former Member

Introducing Abcde, my modified mannequin!

Post by narcissus »

Hi everyone!

A mannequin I ordered came in yesterday. She was definately the wrong one I ordered, but once I got her out and fixed up, I was going to yell at the place for their mistake, but I can't send her back, she's just too damn pretty! I can't yell at them now, all that anger subsided very quickly, but I'll just give them a bad rating w/comment. :evil:

I have decided to name her Abcde. The way to pronounce her name is this way: (Ab-C-de) you say it just like "rhapsody" (or like "chasity" if you don't know how to say that one! :lol:)

But before I show her off, last night I decide I wanted to give her a pussy. So I began modifying her. Let me show you the steps I took:

She's made of fiberglass, btw.

I took a ballpoint pen and free handed a circle. I wasn't sure what size, but I wanted large, like the size of cavities my Candy8teen B4 models have, so hopefully this will be large enough, I kept drawing it bigger, as you can see in the photo. Once I got it to where I thought it'd be the right size, I traced it with an X-Acto knife:

I kept tracing it, until I was able to cut right through her, like so:

So I kept at it, took a bit of patients, muscle, time and being careful not to cut myself. I broke the blade, it was my only fucking one, but luckily I made it trhough in enough places to where I took a butter knife and fortunately was able to finish with that, and here is the cavity:

Here is a close-up of the cavity today in nice natural lighting, not bad for free handing it!

Here is Abby in full, with the modification:

and her before it:

Here are two closer photos of her, as you can see, she's :onfire:

I probably won't be taken more photos right now of her, I have to save my camera battery power, and I want to get at least on shot of my Candy8teen Asiah, who is craving attention right now! I cleaned, powdered, and dressed her all up and she looks cute and wants the camera on her, not on Abby! :wink:

Could YOU send her back?

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Abcde, my modified mannequin!

Post by Guitar Boy »

She's a real looker!
Such a beautiful face.
You're right, you can't send her back, she's great!
Pretty decent cutting job too.
What have you in mind, to put in the hole, that will be large enough?
That red hair is HOT!
GB
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Very nice!

By the looks of her, I'd guess, a Loutoff mannequin?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Guitar Boy wrote: What have you in mind, to put in the hole, that will be large enough?
I like big loose pussy, long in length.

Here is Abcde with the sides of the cavity taped up, so no fiberglass parts come off and protects the inserts when placed inside her. Here is a Bella Donna Pocket Pussy made by Doc Johnson, I place in her just for show, this pussy looks fantastic, but I like longer ones, so I will place a 7incher in her to make love to her for the first time:

Right now I switched it out, I place a long insert in a freezer bag, wrap it loosely, place it inside her, and it sticks out some, which is good, and then I tape up some of the bag, just as extra precaution so the bag and insert don't fall in her. One thing is, is if you look her one leg attaches close to that area, so there is a flat base inside, if it wasn't there it might be way problematic. I have cardboard inside extending over the other side some so the insert has some good leverage inside.

So far she feels really good to make love to!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

And this is her with the insert that I prefer, it's a Doc Johnson Blush Ur3 Extra Long Translucent Stroker! It's a good 7incher:

I wasn't going to take more photos of her right now, but did! She's great to make love to standing up! She is a pleasurable addition here!

Here is more of her, I just wanted to show the mods, which was the reason I never went for mannequins because I thought it's be too difficult, but it's super fucking easy, at least with fiberglass models. I put clips in her hair so I could really make out with her :twisted: :

I have clothes for her that I am washing right now. Think: BLACK! Outfits sent to me from member artist69 when I bought his Candy8teen Taffy, that I think would fit her perfectly, that I have never had on any of my dolls before, for fear of staining or they were just too big. I can't wait to get her in something, I LOVE CLOTHING!

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

narcissus
IF you get the mannequin that you real want and you want some help with making her into a sex item get a new insert that you want and the mannequin and take a ride to my small shop I will show you how to make her a insert holder. you buy lunch.
She is a sexy mannequin you got there. I like mannequins If i had it my way i would have a house full

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Now why can't mannequin factories offer to sell mannequins with vaginas pre-installed. I'd be willing to pay them a couple of hundred dollars extra for them to provide that service.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

itsme wrote:narcissus
IF you get the mannequin that you real want and you want some help with making her into a sex item get a new insert that you want and the mannequin and take a ride to my small shop I will show you how to make her a insert holder. you buy lunch.
Deal. Not sure when I will get another one now though.

I want this one badly! http://buystoreshelving.com/female_mann ... /index.htm
I like mannequins If i had it my way i would have a house full
Yeah man, that'd be great! She scared me about a handful of times or so when I see her in the room because I am not used to her. My 18's I'm used to them and they are always in my bed or in the bunk bed tower resting, but Abcde, I'll come back into the room after shaving my head and get startled to the point where you freeze/jump a bit. She has her limitations though compared to my 18's, but each all please me in their own way, so it's nice to go from one doll to another every so many weeks. But she's going to be out with me all the time, I think.
LovesBlackWomen wrote:Now why can't mannequin factories offer to sell mannequins with vaginas pre-installed. I'd be willing to pay them a couple of hundred dollars extra for them to provide that service.
That's A LOT more than I paid for her.

My expenses for this modification:

Price of X-Acto knife, inserts, freezer bag, tape. All of which I already had, so it cost me nothing, but I did break the razor (which reminds me, I still have to find the piece that went flying! :o I think it's behind one of my dolls clothing bins).

Like you said, they are a bit stiff, but pretty! I can't wait till Abby's clothes dry, then I can try them on her. She won't be so FREEZING COLD then! :lol:
AlexKnight wrote:Very nice!

By the looks of her, I'd guess, a Loutoff mannequin?
No. I had to track down just who she is, because I didn't order her, but this is her:
http://www.mannequinhub.com/full-body-r ... -eva2.html
And yes, she has sculpted hair underneath the wig I put on her.

Here is what she looks like from behind:
026.JPG
026.JPG (63.62 KiB) Viewed 9769 times

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

narcissus wrote:I have decided to name her Abcde. The way to pronounce her name is this way: (Ab-C-de) you say it just like "rhapsody" (or like "chasity" if you don't know how to say that one! :lol:)
Neat name! Perhaps it could also be spelled as "Absidee" or "Absidy". Hmmm, that makes me think of absinthe. Or, by extension: absinthetic! :wink:

Wow, nars, you really do enjoy those vivid colored wigs! She does indeed look great.

How thick would you say that fiberglass is? Thick enough to successfully cut with an x-acto blade, obviously... but perhaps 1/8, or even 1/16 of an inch?
Are you concerned about any cracking or buckling?
I imagine, like most mannequins, the head and arms can rotate for some posability, but otherwise, does it feel awkward manipulating a thoroughly stiff body? As we know, dolls have some amount of "give" to their skins and structures, so this has got to be a rather different feel.

But it's interesting! Good of you to share this new turn of events.

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Her face is really beautiful and I like that wig!

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Great work, narcissus, and thanks for the step by step pics!
My first foray into this world was with a mannequin that I modified,
and yours is a real beauty! Expanding spray foam works great if you want to fill the cavity inside her behind the cutout.
Once it has hardened, you can cut and sand it to form a canal for the insert that will eliminate any issue
of the insert moving around or getting shoved into her during play. I also used it on my kneeling mannequin to strengthen her
knee joints by drilling tiny holes and inserting the sprayfoam nozzle tube into her, then squirting it in.
That stuff will stick to anything and really adds support without adding weight.
Thanks again for sharing your new girl with us :D
Charlie.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

More photos:

Here she is today all dressed, though we are in Pittsburgh, she's wearing that T-shirt, because it is one of my other dolls, my Eleeza's, since she used to live in California with artist69 before she moved in with me, it fits Abby better:

This is what she looks like with her sculpted hair:

As a brunette, brown hair:

And here is her sexy lingerie underneath:

And her with red hair again:

Zang wrote:
Wow, nars, you really do enjoy those vivid colored wigs! She does indeed look great.
Yeah, I have had that one around, but no doll of mine really looks right in it, but she does. Not sure what wig will be hers, this one probably will be now, but I want to do a wig test with black hair. I love brunette, black hair!

Abcde's hair is more red though, but it reminds me some of Lux's hair, she's showing how she plays the drums for the band she's in, Sacred Storm:

[youtube]y4tm0E1vkwU&feature=related[/youtube]
Neat name! Perhaps it could also be spelled as "Absidee" or "Absidy". Hmmm, that makes me think of absinthe. Or, by extension: absinthetic! :wink:
8)

I found out about this name from a guy that works in the same University of Pittsburgh MC campus that I work at. He told me over a UPMC Childrens, there was a female patient with that name, and spelling. I thought it was so cool ever since, and when she arrive, the name I had already picked out for the mannequin I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET, just wasn't for her, so all of a sudden I started calling her Abcde, and that's how she'd gotten it. That name was fresh in my mind again after talking about it in Stacy's mose recent thread on her designer face she has from Japan.
How thick would you say that fiberglass is? Thick enough to successfully cut with an x-acto blade, obviously... but perhaps 1/8, or even 1/16 of an inch?
I have no way of measuring, but I will see if I can get a pic of the thickness somehow.
Are you concerned about any cracking or buckling?
Nope. No trouble at all when I made love to her for a long while yesterday. The tape works well around the sides of her cavity so it doesn't cut the freezer bag, the insert, or my dick any.
I imagine, like most mannequins, the head and arms can rotate for some posability,
Not with her. Her head does not move at all, and it's connected to her torso, too. The link to the one mannequin I want, her had moves 360 and also some up and down, which would be fantastic I think.
does it feel awkward manipulating a thoroughly stiff body? As we know, dolls have some amount of "give" to their skins and structures, so this has got to be a rather different feel.
Awkward, yes, definately. I have to watch her arms, for I hear creaking sounds sometimes and know I have to watch so I don't mess them up. I made love to her with us standing up, not in bed. I put her in bed today to dress her, and she looks sooooo HUGE in my bed, especially next to my Candy8teen, Asiah. I like giving her good fuckings standing up, she just doesn't look right in bed, and it's a but problematic with her in bed. While dressing her in bed, I started making out with her :lol: , and had to remove one arm to prevent damage when laying her on her side. I could make love to her in bed, but right now, I want to with her upright. I don't sleep with her either. My Candy8teens are PERFECT for bed in every way.
GreatSoul wrote:Her face is really beautiful and I like that wig!
Hey thanks, man! I want to see if I can get some photos of her from behind with that hair.
CharlieWone wrote:Great work, narcissus, and thanks for the step by step pics!
You're welcome! I kind of winged everything that night. Thanks for all that useful info! I've never used foam before, don't know what to by, how much to spray, etc. I wonder if I could fill up her whole leg with foam?

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I remember finding myself walking by this shop (frequently like a curious cat) in the neighborhod I lived at the time ( Daytona,FL 2004) , just to get a glimpse of this 'fascinating' Marilyn Monroe 'life size' statue that had me captivated.
( she was about 6' and apx $1k if I recall correctly :| )
Was hoping to find a picture to share, but found something even better! :twisted:
This would be a feast for my eyes and it shure would be neat if they had a 'born again' feature, so one can experience the admiration from the inside aswell... :lol:
Click on link:
http://www.stillthelovely.com/2011/07/m ... sculpture/ :plaidskirt:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

One more with brown hair:

And now with black hair:

And one more:

And another:

Larger than life, alright. :plaidskirt: Nice view!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

That first photo in my last post, I entered into a monthly photo contest! Hope she wins!

Here are two more photos of Abcde, she looks so pretty! These really show her eyelashes:

I'm probably going to go shopping this weekend for her. Only problem is I have to get her sizing down, and since I have very little disposable income as it is, I better fucking know more of her sizing before I buy anything.

Here's two more of her I just took before my camera batteries shut down my camera :evil:

INFORMATIONS