betterlovedoll.com

Sales on TDF forum Rule changes

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
CNark_90
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sales on TDF forum Rule changes

Post by CNark_90 »

Mondoon wrote:
CNark_90 wrote:Hi,
I have made 5 posts. Hot to submit my own topic?
Thanks
Hi CNark
Welcome to TDF. There is some useful information on the new members welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369
There is information to make a post.
You may also like to introduce yourself in Member Introductions http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231

Enjoy yourself.

Thank you so much for the information. Read the rules, feel ready to roll out!

Jenkins
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Jenkins »

Hello,

I have a doll I've found in the possessions of a deceased relative (I'm using his login here).

Do you know if anyone wants it for free? I want to get rid to a good home and it seems like a bother to dump it.

I am in NW England and they'd need to collect ASAP.

There is another doll that's not new it was his main doll and shows a bit of wear and tear but is dressed in a onesie it would be a pain to remove.
Attachments
WP_20180201_17_55_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20180201_17_55_25_Pro.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5401 times

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Jenkins wrote:Hello,

I have a doll I've found in the possessions of a deceased relative (I'm using his login here).

Do you know if anyone wants it for free? I want to get rid to a good home and it seems like a bother to dump it.

There is another doll that's not new it was his main doll and shows a bit of wear and tear but is dressed in a onesie it would be a pain to remove.
To the the heirs of Jenkins, my sincere condolences to family and friends.
It's always sad if a member of the community passes away.

Of course we like to help to give his dolls a good new home. I'm quite sure this is what he wished.

Best is to post an ad in the For Sale section: viewforum.php?f=128
Please try to follow the For Sale rules as much as possible, although we do understand if you're not able to comply to all. Please refer to this post so it's clear.
We have to ask to have at least one picture of each doll having a note with the user name and date in it.

If you have further questions, please send me a private message: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=34223

Jenkins
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Jenkins »

Nescio50 wrote:
Jenkins wrote:Hello,

To the the heirs of Jenkins, my sincere condolences to family and friends.
It's always sad if a member of the community passes away.

Of course we like to help to give his dolls a good new home. I'm quite sure this is what he wished.

Best is to post an ad in the For Sale section: viewforum.php?f=128
Please try to follow the For Sale rules as much as possible, although we do understand if you're not able to comply to all. Please refer to this post so it's clear.
We have to ask to have at least one picture of each doll having a note with the user name and date in it.

If you have further questions, please send me a private message: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=34223
Thanks for that, advert posted.

Jenkins
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Jenkins »

Nescio50,

Thanks for your help. The doll is going to a local person who is currently doll-less, exactly what I'd hoped for.

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

Beware, hopefully within the next few hours, you may see a [first] attempt at a [first] FOR SALE posting. I've the TDF template and will follow it but if there are any suggestions on avoiding pitfalls, snafus and typical-but-avoidable violations of the seller's realm, and common to first-time posters, please chime in. REAL DOLL2. Will be selling as used, but only because of the "driven off the lot" unwritten rule regarding sells of just about anything. She's actually not been driven any further than off the lot (California point of sale) and onto a waiting flatbed (UPS), for delivery; then taken carefully to her new home here in Texas........ Thanks!

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

NVM. Just saw post from Nescio50 to Jenkins, and where to post new sales. (viewforum.php?f=128) Thanks!

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

question for you TDF veterans: Should I create/generate a Doll Gallery or similar, before attempting to sell a doll and posting individual pics? Thnx (be gentle....I don't scuff easily, but I do bleed....lol)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

forhiswidow wrote:question for you TDF veterans: Should I create/generate a Doll Gallery or similar, before attempting to sell a doll and posting individual pics? Thnx (be gentle....I don't scuff easily, but I do bleed....lol)
I think it could help in order to generate interest.
Of course you will still have to post the required pictures in your sales post. But after that, you can add other pictures to the sales post as well.
So you show the ones that are required and then as many others as possible in order to show your lady at her best. Or at least that's what I would do. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

Hello, I understand I cannot post to Sales or wanted Items, but I am not being able to reply to wanted items.
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

Paradoxy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paradoxy »

While I understand and have no problem with the rationale for the rather limiting template required for the Sale section, I might suggest adding a small description box with a adequate but limited number of words allowed. I think that this would give buyers a better sense of who and what they are dealing with, and because of the word constraints, it should not clutter up the section. Just a thought...

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

Hi, I've entered my 5 comments/posts. I was interested in posting an item up for sale.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

aztec25ac wrote:Hi, I've entered my 5 comments/posts. I was interested in posting an item up for sale.
Greetings and welcome.
I'll take this comment to make one as well.
This was your 7th post.
One of your 6 previous posts was not really showing an interest in meaningful participation( too few words, just emoticons or some such) and was therefore disapproved.
The other 5 post were OK and hence approved, so you can now go on and do what you intended.
As those initial posts are moderated it may take some time between you posting them and one of the moderators going through them, so some patience is required.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

vavoom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vavoom »

Is it ok to post an item for sale 1 or 2 months after the date the item picture was taken with the required member name and date sheet? Is there any time limit or just “reasonable” amount of time?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

vavoom wrote:Is it ok to post an item for sale 1 or 2 months after the date the item picture was taken with the required member name and date sheet? Is there any time limit or just “reasonable” amount of time?
Hi vavoom, personally I wouldn't approve outdated photos on a new ad. The photos should be current(within a day or two) at the time of the ad placement. If an already placed ad sits for a couple of months and the images are outdated, then it's up to buyers to ask the seller for updated photos.

Hope that helps.

INFORMATIONS