betterlovedoll.com

Birthday/Anniversary Reminders (Public Topic)

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Birthday/Anniversary Reminders (Public Topic)

Post by Bianca »

Be sure to enter your Doll's arrival or manufacture date in your doll account so we can celebrate the important occasion.

Also if you enter your Birth date in your main account it will also announce the occasion - but not your age :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Dragoneye
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Birthday/Anniversary Reminders

Post by Dragoneye »

Bianca wrote:Be sure to enter your Doll's arrival or manufacture date in your doll account so we can celebrate the important occasion.

Also if you enter your Birth date in your main account it will also announce the occasion - but not your age :)
Hmmmm Sorry having an attack of the stupids :|
How do i do that??? Been looking And cant find anything in The User CP

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

ok make that two for the attack of the stupids cause I can't see anywhere to change mine either :D
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Me three. Caley has her "birthday" listed (including her numerologically-determined fictitious birth year of 1982), but I can't seem to find the place to add mine.

And for the record, I don't mind anyone knowing my age. I'm 35...old enough to be president! :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Sorry guys,

It would appear that teh Birthday which can be entered as just the Month/Day without the year if one wants to keep their age a secret, is not changeable once registered. I am able to change it as an administrative function but not through my account profile. So hang tight.

We thought it would be a fun way to keep track of our dolls and (personal birthdays if memebrs desired to share)

We may have to pass this on to our Web Administrator who is trying to eat, drink and breath this new package to get a good handle on it.

So sit tight.

On another note, perhaps we should see if anyone actually wants this feature if available.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Sure. Why not?

One never knows how many doll-owning centenarians there are out there. Of course, I can only claim to be a semi-centenarian.
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

OK Folks. Thanks, Siliventurer. I merely had to message him for the Birthday feature to jump up and say 'Here I am!" :)

It should appear. We recommend you do not specify your year of birth on your own account unless you want your age known.

It is only necessary to specify the Day and Month for your doll's anniversary or your birthday and it will be announced when the time comes so that the community will know and can celebrate with you.

Note this is an optional feature. No date specified opts you out.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Vanessa is the Admin for the Doll Matrix (I Ass-U-me this it what you are referring to...). If you want to update your doll/simuloid's info you have to contact her with the info and she will update it when she can; it is not user accessable like the Doll Albums. This is no diferent than when you set up your Matrix account. I gave Vanessa all the info when I made Sharon's entry, so we're set. :)
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Szalinski wrote:Vanessa is the Admin for the Doll Matrix (I Ass-U-me this it what you are referring to...). If you want to update your doll/simuloid's info you have to contact her with the info and she will update it when she can; it is not user accessable like the Doll Albums. This is no diferent than when you set up your Matrix account. I gave Vanessa all the info when I made Sharon's entry, so we're set. :)
Actually you have a place for Birthday in your TDF member profile for both and doll accounts. The year is optional :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Oh. :oops: :plaidskirt:

I have the date/month/year set on my "edit profile", but the only thing that shows on my profile page is my age. :| And Sharon doesn't have an account, so you'll have to go to The Matrix for her vitals.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Birthday/Anniversary Reminders (Public Topic)

Post by beardygoat »

i guess i was just born yesterday,or close to it April 6th 2010 i hope you all play nice.
Attachments
birthday ! smirthday! my mind is elsewhere.
birthday ! smirthday! my mind is elsewhere.
cassi shots 040.jpg (645.88 KiB) Viewed 7485 times

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Well, you can set up an accout for her if you want to celebrate her birthday with the rest of us :)

Otherwise you can expect your name to show under birthdays at the bottom on your BD

Szalinski wrote:Oh. :oops: :plaidskirt:

I have the date/month/year set on my "edit profile", but the only thing that shows on my profile page is my age. :| And Sharon doesn't have an account, so you'll have to go to The Matrix for her vitals.

INFORMATIONS