betterlovedoll.com

Minor change in plans on TDF move.

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Minor change in plans on TDF move.

Post by SpiritfireM »

Instead of moving the final TDF site dollforum.com tonight - Sunday into Monday - at midnight, I am going to wait one more day and do it tomorrow night - Monday into Tuesday - at midnight Pacific Time (GMT -8:00).

I have two reasons for doing so.

Reason #1: I want to give DNS for the other sites another 24 hours for propagation as I'm getting some news that some people still have not gotten DNS for the new location of the Doll Album yet. This way I can tweak DNS a little tonight, then move TDF tomorrow.

Reason #2: I have a paper for my Software Architecture class that is due tomorrow (not a long one, only 2 - 3 pages), but I have been putting it off to stay up late to work on the move. Now that we only have one site left to move, I can take a short breather and finish my paper. Then I can move the last site tomorrow night after my paper has been turned in.

D0lluver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Minor change in plans on TDF move.

Post by D0lluver »

Does the forum members require any actions, like cookies reset, full refresh, clean history, etc?

Or all the updates will be done such in background that only the server backbones/providers (like GoDaddy or FibreNoire) will have to remap the routes so it will be transparent for the members?

Thanks!
Harem:
1)PrivateIslandBeauty: GirlNextDoor body with 4 heads: custom (elf ears) Bitzy open mouth, Bitzy w/closed mouth, Aria, and Joon w/ton of freckles
2)MyPartyGirl (Mechadoll) Leeloo
3)An adorable TeddyBabe vampire Sonya
4)Pretty Hannah Harper inflatable, and... ah.... got screwed with semi-solid chinese thingies, got 3 of them, but they are still very pretty, and very fun to cuddle harem in bed! <3
---
"Make love, not Warcraft" - only gamers will catch that hehe...
*Canadien Français et fier de l'être! Got any question about importing in Canada: maybe I can help...*

SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Post by SpiritfireM »

All is done in the background via the ISPs and backbone providers. You won't need to refresh your browsers or cookies or anything like that.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I read this topic title as "Minor change in plans on TDF movie." For a second there, I thought someone was making a film on the website (*cough*Midiman*cough*). :lol: Well, if Facebook can do it... :whistle:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

INFORMATIONS