betterlovedoll.com

TDF Performance Problems

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

TDF Performance Problems

Post by TDF_Management »

Today we had some performance related problems with our server. Unfortunately the weekend is a difficult time to track down our server support people. The system has now been rebooted and seems to be working fine. We will also be introducing some software changes in the coming weeks which may cause temporary interruptions but will improve overall performance.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TDF Performance Problems

Post by Joe Bin »

That explains why my browser couldn't find the TDF forum pages earlier. Thanks for this announcement, now I know the problem wasn't in my computer, or internet connection. :glou:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

indeed ... earlier today the forum was unreachable for me too; glad I wasn't the only one and that the problem has been dealt with

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Is anyone else having problems with a really slow connection posting / loading pages :?
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Yes. The index page takes several seconds to load, some forums and threads take over a minute to load, and some album pages take upwards of 2 full minutes to load.

Somewhat reminiscent of dial-up speeds.
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if it is my computer, my browser, my internet connection, my ISP, the internet in general, TDF's internet connection, or TDF itself... but TDF seems to be even slower today than it was yesterday.

Very frustrating.

B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Capt_B wrote:Good afternoon,

I was wondering if it is my computer, my browser, my internet connection, my ISP, the internet in general, TDF's internet connection, or TDF itself... but TDF seems to be even slower today than it was yesterday.

Very frustrating.

B
It seems to be working fine for me so far today. But I just logged on 20 minutes ago, so we'll see.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Working fine for me.

Perhaps they were using the French IP and the translation was slowing things down :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Unfortunately it's been running very slowly for me too over the last few days. I've been on here about an hour today and it's still running slowly. The last post I made the Internet Explotrer time out page came up, after I clicked submit. But at least the forum is live, the poor Uk version is in dire straits at the moment.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

TDF has been fine on my end (sluggish? :roll: )....maybe I've logged in when it was not? :lol:
Attachments
200501141113530_escapingthebug.gif
200501141113530_escapingthebug.gif (31.6 KiB) Viewed 7550 times

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I had serious problems with the server performance at times either, always on the weekends, but since Phreddie fixed a few things about three weeks ago this has not been a problem for me now.

Does anyone of you still have serious problems with the server performance, or can we call this issue settled?

INFORMATIONS