betterlovedoll.com

Specific section for doll meet info, doll events, trade show

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Specific section for doll meet info, doll events, trade show

Post by rubherkitty »

On some websites I visit they have a specific section where you can post info for upcoming events as well as pics or reviews of events attended, etc.

Seems this is kind of lacking on TDF.
Just some ideas like:

Formal dolls meets, adult trade shows, robotic and AI shows. Cosplay events.

Meets of private members:
Bill, John and I got together with our dolls and took these hot pictures.
Got to check out Johns new BT3.
or
Looking for fellow doll owners in Atlanta for a Saturday doll get together.

A section for vendors and manufactures to offer info regarding if they are open to visits from perspective buyers. Showroom hours, cost and conditions, etc.
This will put all the info in one place so member don't have to search every forum of go to every website to see if that vendor/ mfgr offers visitations.

RK :D
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Specific section for doll meet info, doll events, trade

Post by Nescio50 »

General information about our doll meets can be found under Announcements. For those who have visited or are going to visit our doll meets there's a private section to share info and pictures.

We haven't got a special section for other events. Of course, Dolls In General or Open Forum (both members only) can be used.
If there's need for a special place for such info, please make a post in this thread and we'll discuss this within management.

About vendor info like showroom, that's in the Matrix. When looking at a doll, click the Image icon left of the brand name.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Specific section for doll meet info, doll events, trade

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks.
Good to know all this.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS