betterlovedoll.com

Hershey and the EU meets

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Hershey and the EU meets

Post by deerman »

I would like to invite all members to attend the Hershey meet this spring! :D and also the EU meet across the pond this fall! :D I will be attending both! :D such fun an experience you will not forget! :D The dolls are beautiful and the people great! :D :thumbs_up: Watch in eye candy Crossing the Pond and the Hershey 2013/2016 threads! :D They will blow your mind! :D :thumbs_up:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hershey and the EU meets

Post by Cubiko »

Across the pond as in France, or US?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

England my friend! :D

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

I thought the UK is going to exit the EU, so where will the EU-meet be? :?
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Alexandra wrote:I thought the UK is going to exit the EU, so where will the EU-meet be? :?
The 2018 European Doll meet is in the UK, UK still being part of the EU :D
It's on 21st-23rd September 2018, more information will follow. Hey Alexandra, you should join us!!!!

And for 2019, well I guess the UK is still part of Europe, maybe not EU, but I don't think the whole island will be moved to another continent :whistle:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

deerman wrote:England my friend! :D
My bad, I always figured Hershey was in the UK. Google is my friend :oops:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The US doll meet is each May in Hershey PA, the European doll meet is each September in Wales UK.

There will be announcements on TDF soon, and for details please sent a PM to Dali for the US meet and to Nescio for the European meet.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

Nescio50 wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I thought the UK is going to exit the EU, so where will the EU-meet be? :?
The 2018 European Doll meet is in the UK, UK still being part of the EU :D
Oh, I thought they were exitting earlier.
It's on 21st-23rd September 2018, more information will follow. Hey Alexandra, you should join us!!!!
Yes, I have been thinking that too, but Kim and Erika said EBF never wanted to go. But on the other hand, since I've been here Kim and me have been in the livingroom while maintenance workers where coming, and that never happened before, so maybe I have more influence on him.
And for 2019, well I guess the UK is still part of Europe, maybe not EU, but I don't think the whole island will be moved to another continent :whistle:
Might be a good idea though :twisted:
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Thanks for correcting me Nes! :D I thought the doll world revolved around Hershey and Wayls :whistle: The world is growing smaller! :whistle:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Alexandra wrote:Yes, I have been thinking that too, but Kim and Erika said EBF never wanted to go. But on the other hand, since I've been here Kim and me have been in the livingroom while maintenance workers where coming, and that never happened before, so maybe I have more influence on him.
It's really fun, and it's okay to travel there coming from mainland Europe. If you are serious about it, contact me for details 8)

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Have the datea of the Hershey meet been finalised? It's a long shot, but Ill see if I can make it along with Kayla.
G

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

for those not in the UK/EU.....it will be another 2 years yet. The divorce agreement has not even been signed yet. There is then a strict 2 year timeline after that is signed. IF...that even happens. I can't see us leaving in all honesty, despite the referendum. Too many politicians trying to stick their noses into it and trying to ignore what the public voted for.

Now having said that....would love to come along...would be my first meet so will watch for details to be announced.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

The european meeting in Wales sounds interesting. I will look forward to further details...
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Grasowka wrote:The european meeting in Wales sounds interesting. I will look forward to further details...
I hope you do, it's an event you should not miss! :D

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Would love to attend the Hershey meet this year, it's actually not that far a drive from Quebec!

Crossing the border with my better half in the passenger seat isn't something i'm particularly looking forward to though, we'll see if i can muster the courage!

ZD

INFORMATIONS