realsexdoll.com

Greetings

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Greetings

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Carpool lane? Great idea! Only problem is her sitting in the car alone all day ( or while one does whatever after reaching the destination)

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

True. Not like you can take her into work with you!!!

And a hot car or trunk, I shudder to think what that'd do to her. Besides, get CAUGHT, and you know the cops will find some reason to IMPOUND her and not give her back!!! :mad:

I love the true story about the NYPD --- they put a unit along the highway, manned by "Officer Andy" (guy-mannequin in a uniform). Worked like a charm, traffic slowed way down!

One day when they went to COLLECT him, he wasn't alone! He was holding hands with a vinyl girl-doll, who was wearing only fishnet stockings! And all the doors were STILL LOCKED!!!

(...had to be an "inside job"...)

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Imagineer wrote:
siliconefun wrote:
Of course, now I'm thinkin' --- if I enjoy these qualities in a GIRL, what am I doin' to make MYSELF...

...someone that a girl would WANT???

:D
Exactly that will be happen!!! The time you spend on a doll makes you more stable and open to real girls. I like a relationship but I don't like someone living with me in my own walls, my own home, I want to do what I like. Some real girls tend to decide what they want, not on what you're interested and that sucks. With a doll you have everything you want and even jealous real girls (this fact happened to me but I prefer my two sweeties, they don't make trouble :thumbs_up: ) So everything is perfect :D

:D Guy

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

siliconefun wrote: Exactly that will be happen!!! The time you spend on a doll makes you more stable and open to real girls.
I tend to think you're right. :-)
I like a relationship but I don't like someone living with me in my own walls, my own home, I want to do what I like. Some real girls tend to decide what they want, not on what you're interested and that sucks.
Okay, here's a "point blank question". How many girls do NOT look at a guy, and think --- "I can change those (certain) things!"

Reality --- the only person we can change, guy or girl, is OURSELVES. What someone changes for us is a blessing!

Besides, imagine the friction if someone doesn't wanna be changed...
With a doll you have everything you want and even jealous real girls (this fact happened to me but I prefer my two sweeties, they don't make trouble :thumbs_up: ) So everything is perfect :D

:D Guy
Heh heh --- that's an interesting thought; a "real" girl getting jealous of Alisha. I'd understand that if she acted like Jean's character --- hugging me back, laughing at my jokes, playing chess with me, leaning against me looking at the stars with me...

My favorite line was after Cory (Jack Warden) shoved her roughly to the ground (I didn't like THAT, I really abhor violence especially against women and children! :mad: ), he accused her of "not being a real woman, she was an IMITATION, just a LIE, MOCKING him."

She sat there on the ground leaning on her hands facing away, and said, "I can feel pain too; (turning to look at him, she was CRYING) ...and loneliness..."

You know us guys, we're suckers for a girl crying; Cory melted.
("Aw, Alisha, I'm sorry!"), and took her into his arms...

Jean wasn't a raving beauty, but was cute in her way back then. She was prettier in "Unearthly Stranger"...

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Imagineer wrote:
siliconefun wrote: Exactly that will be happen!!! The time you spend on a doll makes you more stable and open to real girls.
I tend to think you're right. :-)
I like a relationship but I don't like someone living with me in my own walls, my own home, I want to do what I like. Some real girls tend to decide what they want, not on what you're interested and that sucks.
Okay, here's a "point blank question". How many girls do NOT look at a guy, and think --- "I can change those (certain) things!"

Reality --- the only person we can change, guy or girl, is OURSELVES. What someone changes for us is a blessing!

Besides, imagine the friction if someone doesn't wanna be changed...
It has been said that a bride's attitude towards her betrothed can be summed up in three words: Aisle. Altar. Hymn. -- Frank Muir and Denis Norden

<snip>
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Imagineer wrote:
I'm not sure which model, she's "JM", I think "Rose" face. Face is VERY realistic. She's MUCH better with the real Human hair. Braided the hair; "no tangle" was getting tangled easily.
Braids nice! How stupidly cute she must look. :razz:

Human hair is so soft and looks great. If you brush it out often with your fingers, it should help the little tangles from becoming big nasty ones.
But if you are keeping it in braids, I guess you won't have to worry about it.. until you decide to give her a new look. ;)

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:It has been said that a bride's attitude towards her betrothed can be summed up in three words: Aisle. Altar. Hymn. -- Frank Muir and Denis Norden

<snip>
"Hymn"? :confused:

...but I gotta tell a joke you just reminded me. Preacher announced, "For the largest contribution to the church building fund, the Widow Johnson will choose this Sunday's hymns. Mrs. Johnson, which hymns do you choose today?"

She stood. Smiling demurely, she pointed:
"I'll take ...him, and him, ...and him..."

:haha4:

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Welcome to the family

:glou:

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

Orbital111 wrote:
Imagineer wrote:
I'm not sure which model, she's "JM", I think "Rose" face. Face is VERY realistic. She's MUCH better with the real Human hair. Braided the hair; "no tangle" was getting tangled easily.
Braids nice! How stupidly cute she must look. :razz:

Human hair is so soft and looks great. If you brush it out often with your fingers, it should help the little tangles from becoming big nasty ones.
But if you are keeping it in braids, I guess you won't have to worry about it.. until you decide to give her a new look. ;)
Well, unbraided is more pleasant --- as you said "soft & looks great". And face it, it is fun to brush. Makes her seem more alive. Did one braid (not two), it's easier to handle.

I'll post a pic in a day or two; with the braid, of course...

Human hair wigs were sooooo expensive ---- a FEW started at $100, and most were ~$300!!! :eek: I got one that said "21 Tess is better than Human hair itself; has a Remy FEEL and TOUCH". And I thought "great, I'm getting something synthetic; oh well, if it's close..."

But what they sent very clearly said "100% Human hair". I was pleased...

(Had to look up the word "Remy"...)

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

Xephyr wrote:Welcome to the family

:glou:
Thanx! :D

So --- ya' really live on Neptune? I didn't think I saw anyone last time I was there!

;)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Carpool lane? Great idea! Only problem is her sitting in the car alone all day ( or while one does whatever after reaching the destination)

LOL...that was the one of the reasons I got Emeald (Emmy for short she is a green eyed beuaty from Ruby 13...she is my middle weight doll)..as I could not pull that trick of with Lilith (my main hitter and heavy weight) and Domonique is just too little...but she is going to be my teddy bear.. :D

Still waiting on those pics mate.... :glou:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A brief WELCOME! And congratulations.

I've taken Chloé out and about in France and driving into McD's one day for her to have an orange juice three ladies turned their heads seeing Chloé in the car, just as any man might seeing a long blonde wearing a short mini-skirt and beset themselves around the car whilst I was parking.

The photos are in Chloé's Day in the Life of a Doll thread and other people have recognised her to be a doll when she's in the car too . . .

So for some reason these ladies do stand out.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your doll.
Dolls are great.
Shimu :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

Imagineer wrote:...or criticize, or condemn, or nag...
Just wait. :)
I didn't think it was possible ether until Sofi came alive. I love her dearly, but for a doll she can be quite demanding.

BTW, Welcome to the club.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

Romulus wrote:
Imagineer wrote:...or criticize, or condemn, or nag...
Just wait. :)
I didn't think it was possible ether until Sofi came alive. I love her dearly, but for a doll she can be quite demanding.
I dunno, I'd love to have the conversation & intellectual interaction. But if Alisha actually talked to me, I rather think I'd freak out considerably! :eek:

Just like I'll never understand why, when Eve was in the Garden, and a SNAKE walked up to her and started talking --- I know girls, and the vast majority would run away screaming! Was it "common" for snakes ta' talk? Or was Eve very, very naive??? :confused:
Romulus wrote:BTW, Welcome to the club.
Shimu wrote:Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your doll.
Dolls are great.
:wave:

INFORMATIONS