Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Aqua

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Meet Aqua

Post by blou2blou2 »

Introducing "Aqua", a male realdoll i ordered last year (Nate (RD2 Male Config 3), from Abyss Creations, ordered him with a stand,
because Abyss made a good price for the stand for me, (thanks)
received him in august 2016.

Eveything went fine with communication and shipping.

He is not my first doll. It took me a very long time to realise that what i need was a male doll, i had 7 female dolls before him.
I tried many different kind of female dolls of all sorts, silicone, velour, rubber, latex, tpe, plastic... Each time something was missing, and i was always searching for ''the one'' and never findthe doll for me.

It took me 7 years to buy a man doll. And finally be happy with it. Now i can
understand much better what other guys can feel with their dolls, as i am fully experiencing it.

I was surprised how fast i was acting with him like if he was a real person. I was so impresssed by the presence, beauty and realism of this doll.

So thank you Abyss, i have waited a long time for him, and it was a big stress and difficult to receive him in France because of where i live, but i'm glad i did. He is very realistic, i like it. The more realistic, the more i like.

I tought it was more difficult than that to move this doll, but i'm surprised, i'm not a big woman and i am able to carry him, just
enough to move him at the places i want. So that's ok for me. And today i received his wheelchair. All good.

This is only two pics of the day i received him, and some pics taken today, after a bath and a powder time yesterday.
Photos don't do justice to this doll at all,

:)

Testing wig :)

I like this ''Mika'' look a lot, my favorite so far :thumbs_up:

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Aqua

Post by Lika »

Congrats on your new doll he is very lovely glade everything worked out for you and him.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

G66

Post by G66 »

Damn he looks great. Not seen many male ones. More photos!

Very impressive and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time together.
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

Lika wrote:Congrats on your new doll he is very lovely glade everything worked out for you and him.
Thank you Lika, yes the most important is that i'm happy with him :wink:
G66 wrote:Damn he looks great. Not seen many male ones. More photos!

thanks! no there's not a lot male dolls photos, I'm planning to bring him to a nice place by the sea this summer, so i'll make an effort to do some beautiful photos. Until that, i haven't plan any photoshooting.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi bloublou, good to see you back :) And happy :D
Congrats, Aqua looks great :thumbs_up:
I guess my RD might fall in love with him :lol:

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Oooooooh! Even I fancy him! Hee Hee!

I don't think I'll swap my Hollows though!

Ha! Thanks a bunch babe!

Blou2Blou2 I'm so glad Aqua has worked out well for you and you can manage his weight too! Sometimes you just know you have the right one like I have with Ashaki (ahem, are you listening babe!)!

Oy! I did say I wouldn't swap you!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

That last photo makes him look like Joker/The Protagonist/Akira Kurusu from Persona 5 (which I just completed 2 days ago). It's really just the mop, but that always goes a long way.

And yeah, cool male RD2. It'd be great to see more of them.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

Nescio50 wrote:Hi bloublou, good to see you back :) And happy :D
Congrats, Aqua looks great :thumbs_up:
I guess my RD might fall in love with him :lol:
Always nice to read you Nes :D
Thanks, i realised a dream , i wanted a RD since a long time.
I can make an exception for your doll :lol:

Ashaki wrote:Oooooooh! Even I fancy him! Hee Hee!

I don't think I'll swap my Hollows though!

Ha! Thanks a bunch babe!

Blou2Blou2 I'm so glad Aqua has worked out well for you and you can manage his weight too! Sometimes you just know you have the right one like I have with Ashaki (ahem, are you listening babe!)!

Oy! I did say I wouldn't swap you!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Cool to have a note from you :) , i follow your topic :thumbs_up: since a few weeks :)
hugs and kisses to both of you also

FiveByFive wrote:That last photo makes him look like Joker/The Protagonist/Akira Kurusu from Persona 5 (which I just completed 2 days ago). It's really just the mop, but that always goes a long way.

And yeah, cool male RD2. It'd be great to see more of them.
thanks, i'm glad to see some members are interested to these dolls too :) Cool !

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi blou2blou2, it´s great that you are back and happy with Mr. Aqua, he Looks great and it´s excellent News that you are able to handle his weight. Please Keep the pics coming and submit him to the Doll Matrix, please, there sadly aren´t a lot of male dolls, and he´s the perfect one to change that.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi blou2blou2, it´s great that you are back and happy with Mr. Aqua, he Looks great and it´s excellent News that you are able to handle his weight. Please Keep the pics coming and submit him to the Doll Matrix, please, there sadly aren´t a lot of male dolls, and he´s the perfect one to change that.
Chris
Yes thanks Brigittes, according to my tastes he's the best male doll i've seen so i'm proud of him i can say. It's easiest for me to handle him than it was with my previous tpe doll. Because of his stand he is easy to dress. And yes it's not so difficult to move him; i don't need to carry him at every places i go all day long, the only places he go are in the bed, on the sofa, on his stand, and on his wheelchair so, the rest of the time i enjoy his presence more than everything else. I'll probably submit him to the doll matrix, i want to do portraits first. :wink:

littlelightforever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by littlelightforever »

blou2blou2 wrote:
Lika wrote:Congrats on your new doll he is very lovely glade everything worked out for you and him.
Thank you Lika, yes the most important is that i'm happy with him :wink:
G66 wrote:Damn he looks great. Not seen many male ones. More photos!

thanks! no there's not a lot male dolls photos, I'm planning to bring him to a nice place by the sea this summer, so i'll make an effort to do some beautiful photos. Until that, i haven't plan any photoshooting.
So nice glad you will be happy by the see. Good story to hear. 8)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

blou2blou2 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi blou2blou2, it´s great that you are back and happy with Mr. Aqua, he Looks great and it´s excellent News that you are able to handle his weight. Please Keep the pics coming and submit him to the Doll Matrix, please, there sadly aren´t a lot of male dolls, and he´s the perfect one to change that.
Chris
Yes thanks Brigittes, according to my tastes he's the best male doll i've seen so i'm proud of him i can say. It's easiest for me to handle him than it was with my previous tpe doll. Because of his stand he is easy to dress. And yes it's not so difficult to move him; i don't need to carry him at every places i go all day long, the only places he go are in the bed, on the sofa, on his stand, and on his wheelchair so, the rest of the time i enjoy his presence more than everything else. I'll probably submit him to the doll matrix, i want to do portraits first. :wink:
That´s great! Well, carrying your man to the bed and back, into the wheelchair and back pp, is more than some members do with their female dolls and they are more lightweight so my hats off to you! I´m really looking forward to the portrait pics.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Yay!!!! He looks really cool and comfy laying on the bed. Great job posing him in the chair. Put a game controller or a beer in his hand and he's exactly like a real man! ;) Joking!
I also look forward to seeing more of your guy on the forum in the future.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

littlelightforever wrote: So nice glad you will be happy by the see. Good story to hear. 8)
:) That's nice of you to say.

brigittes hubbie wrote:
That´s great! Well, carrying your man to the bed and back, into the wheelchair and back pp, is more than some members do with their female dolls and they are more lightweight so my hats off to you! I´m really looking forward to the portrait pics.

Chris
Thanks Chris, i'll try, i have not made photos for a long time.
For the doll, i'm in good shape and young, i think it helps, and i'm motivated :)

violette_22 wrote:Yay!!!! He looks really cool and comfy laying on the bed. Great job posing him in the chair. Put a game controller or a beer in his hand and he's exactly like a real man! ;) Joking!
I also look forward to seeing more of your guy on the forum in the future.
:lol: :thumbs_up:

thank you for your nice comment, nice to meet you violette :D

I prefer my guy to be a geek and slim so i think he will have to continue to read books, no beer :lol:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Now you're going to get Ashaki trying to get me fitter!

"Hee Hee! I drink you squat"

.....this is going to be a hard month!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS