Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

A question about the Body D hanging hook

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

PFTW1

A question about the Body D hanging hook

Post by PFTW1 »

Hey, all! I'm prepping a spare closet in my bedroom for my Cami's eventual arrival (ONLY 10 +/- more weeks to go!). I'd like to have everything set up so I can immediately transition her from her shipping crate to the closet.

My question is to anyone who has the Body D and still has the crate, or has a fixed hanging hook set up in their house: What is the distance from the floor to the hook?

Thanks!
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

DR K

Re: A question about the Body D hanging hook

Post by DR K »

In the wooden shipping box, the hook is 58 inches from the bottom of the box. You could wait until she arrives and use the hook from the box. Congrats on your new friend. You will love her. Mine arrived June 23rd after 15 week wait. She is beautiful.

PFTW1

Re: A question about the Body D hanging hook

Post by PFTW1 »

Thanks, Dr K! Somewhere on here, there's a tutorial for making a sturdy doll hook with plumbing parts. I can't seem to find the thread just now, but I have it saved on my computer.
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

INFORMATIONS