Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Researching for my purchase. Perky 3 nipples?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Researching for my purchase. Perky 3 nipples?

Post by johnsnow »

I am researching for my 1st purchase. Does anyone have photos of the perky 3 nipples. I think I like them best but on the RD website the pics are of nipples only. I'd love to see them on the breasts. I'm going with body A, Olivia face. Not sure about hair/make-up. Like the red hair, also like the march madness advertisement one but maybe not the red lipstick. Can envision dark hair/green eyes. I have many decisions to make. Now that I've seen the pubic hair pics I saw here I'm more inclined to go with it, type depending on other what hair I choose. I am thankful for this site and all the helpful posts. Realizing I'll need a stand. I'll probably have to await the next sale to purchase. I'd rather wait than skimp. Any RD2 body A with Perky nipples? Thanks.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Researching for my purchase. Perky 3 nipples?

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi John welcome to the forum. :) I hope you like it here it's a font of knowledge and info also full of lovable nutters :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so feel free to join in the fun and also ask anything you wish - someone will be willing to help you out. :D

Your best bet for that info would probs be the doll matrix here....http://matrix.dollforum.com/

Or even the doll album here.......http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/

Good luck :thumbs_up: have fun and hope to see you around. :) :)

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnsnow »

Thanks for the reply. This is definitely a great site. I can't find anywhere to search for perky 3 nipples. The matrix doesn't seem to have someplace to look and galleries have pics but no stats. As I get closer to ordering, Abyss must have some pics around. Thanks again. I'll keep learning here

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi John. :) I see - no problem - in my day if I contacted abyss directly I used to speak with Matt's sister in law the phenomenal Debra :) but I think she's long gone now (i hope you're doing ever so well Debra :) ) I don't know who's customer support boss there now but Joe posts on here a lot for abyss and he's going to be your best bet with a PM. :)

The link below is the abyss site customer support contact from their very own site. :)

One way or another they will be able to help you out. :wink: Good luck. :D

https://secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-support-contact/

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnsnow »

1JayJay thanks. I will do that when I've made all the other decisions I can make on my own. Then I'll bother them about the final details. I'm close already after only a few days with all you folks help here. I'll be torn between waiting for the next sale and the further delay involved.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

No problem John. :D Sounds like a very good idea to get everything as ready as possible before you contact abyss. :thumbs_up: Yeah the sales or the order ASAP.......grrrrrrrrr nightmare that I really don't envy you that decision. :mrgreen: But hey you're nearly there good luck. :D

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnsnow »

Thanks, yeah aside from details like nipples, I have 4 possible hair/eye combos running through my mind. At least I know what face and body I want-LOL

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Johnsnow I recommend you contact them now - during every part of my experience with Abyss from ordering, waiting, delivery, and even now they have been so awesome to work with. A quick phone call or email to Annette will get you everything you need and could perhaps lead you down a path you hadn't thought of. In your case, if you asked for a comparison pic of the perky and normal nipples I'm sure they would reply promptly and with a smile.

I recently sent in a picture for their feedback on a custom face. It took a week to process the options but I got my reply with details I didn't even think ahead to ask for. I would've been happy with a basic "yes we can do it, it'll run you 'x' as a reply." Instead I was given a recommendation on 3-4 different base model faces to start with, pricing for each, and recommendations for hair, makeup, and eyes. They really put a lot of thought into how to get it done the right way - completely as the customer wanted it instead of what might have been easiest for them to do it.

I say go for it!

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnsnow »

Up, thanks. After considering, I did shoot an email today about Perky 3 nipples and pubic hair on standing or seated body A. I plan on leaning on their experience when I have made all decisions. I'll keep learning from you folks here also. I'll do without a bush if I learn it will fall out over time and the glue will blemish her precious bump. Also I want to learn how to avoid problems I've read about here: busted hips/ frozen joints. It will be weeks before I order and months wait after so I have time to prepare. You guys are awesome help. Thanks for your reply

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnsnow »

BTW, Abyss sent me two pics of the Perky 3 on body A and they look great. I was going to copy and post them here for others but could not but I liked them a lot; very natural looking.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

ace news John - well pleased for you. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS