Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Post by Abyss »

Hi :D

For those who don't know already, the RD2 Body "C" is now going to be a super model type body (with very small breast size), and is already underway and headed for the molding phase. This image is a preview of the Body D, which is the first RD body that I have sculpted in a digital realm, using Z Brush software, which is proving to be both fun and addictive. I used parts from a couple of scans, and combined them in ways that would be impossible using traditional "hands on" sculpting... Feedback and input are welcome, as I am still detailing this body.... The idea is to have a voluptuous body in the RD2 line comparable to RD classic bodies 3, 8, and 10. I am planning to make the body a little shorter than the aforementioned body types however, in the interest of weight reduction. Probably around 5'4".

-Matt
RD_body_D_preview.jpg
RD_body_D_preview.jpg (40.47 KiB) Viewed 27966 times
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Post by Dollarhyde »

Digital sculpture looks very nice what are you guessing the weight is going to be about??
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I have to say, that is indeed within the realm of the type of body I find most attractive. I am pretty set on what I will be buying right now, but I most definitely will keep an eye on what you are doing here. You have my attention.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Love it. Did I somehow miss prototype pics of the body C?
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

Hi Matt...this is not an easy task. creating a volum figure thats sexy and shapely.
The pic's look super. I did some exper on bitmap and have a couple of ajustments you may want to toss around in your expert opinion.

Could not upload for some reason so will send to your Co so you can have alook
Roughly...

Upper leg thigh...less 12%
Arms lenght....plus a full 1/2 inch
Shoulder frame across plus 9 %

edit...ok so I can't figure out how to send pics anywhere ..no biggy
But less 8% ..re thigh
Upper shoulder blades..."up 8% from breast...re frame width
Breast apart slightly in keeping with above increase in shoulder frame increase in width and lengh

edit...ok so I can't figure out how to send pics anywhere ..no biggy

HoneyDoo

Post by HoneyDoo »

Nice. I like that figure. Like blindwebsters, that is also more like my ideal body type--a fuller doll , more thick and meaty than supermodel. We were just discussing this in another thread about how a voluptuous doll with fuller profile and meaty thighs would be something people might like. For me, as long as it has a neck hook, I dont mind extra weight. Feed the new doll plenty of cornbread and catfish! :o

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

What’s still lacking in Realdoll's otherwise very rich assortment is the petite (down to 4’9”), low-weight (less than 65 pounds) doll. (Lupe's weight is not given, and she's not customizable).

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Nice. :D You can't have a line-up without a curvy girl, but do you really expect to replace the B10? Come on.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

tboogie

Post by tboogie »

This looks like it is going to be a nice piece of work. I can't wait to see what it looks like in silicone.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

The two new bodies sound very good. I know there have been quite a few people asking for a supermodel/catwalk queen type body.

The digital body looks like it's the opposite, to the supermodel type, more curvy and voluptuous, again there's been a few people asking about such a physique. I hope there's a good market for these bodies, we're all to well aware that some people say one thing and then go and do another. But I'm sure there will be very good support for both body types. Good luck, the image posted certainly looks stunning, I'm looking forward to the finished product. :D

Have fun with the Zbrush art. :D

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Abyss wrote:...the RD2 Body "C" is now going to be a super model type body (with very small breast size), and is already underway and headed for the molding phase.
Now that is interesting...
:multi:

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Great news! :D
I have a crush on dolls with a nice derrière, so I just have to love the body D.
Do I also see she has at least a bit of a tummy?

Oh, and I understand that keeping the weight in check is important. In theory I would like to have a really tall doll, but if I cannot to lift her and carry her around, she would end up hanging around in a corner, and that would be sad.

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

hi matt beautifull body! only thing i thought i'd mention as feedback is the stomach seems a bit unusual maybe a bit long for the body... ?

anyway beautifull body i hope to see body c soon^^ i like models^^ though i did expect her to have around a dcup, anyway ill be awesome to see :)

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Will it be possible to reduce the foam inserts size for more silicone rubber?
I still would prefer more silicone rubber over reduced weight.

Cheers,
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Wow that looks great to me!
I was talking to Amanda about the possibility of paying during the special and holding out production until body D is up and running but it just wasn't really feasible, one look even at this early stage and yes I would have loved to have gotten that body! But I'm sure Ill be just as happy with body A when she arrives very soon :mrgreen:

One part of body D that really looks good to me are her legs, they look like really fit cyclists legs, nicely defined calf muscles, very nice thighs, great approach I think.

Damn Im going to have to start saving up all over again!

INFORMATIONS