Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

paqman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Post by paqman »

alfredsmith wrote:Here is a video of what I think are the ideal large natural breasts (except the nipples should be longer).

http://xhamster.com/movies/158759/tit_to_tit_11.html (fast forward to 10:45)

And here is a video of nice long nipples: (but of course the breasts are too small).

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/926146/l ... pples.html (fast forward to 00:15)

Please make body D with breasts and nipples like these!

Thanks!
I still think RD options are pretty pedestrian at the moment, and we're prob. ways off before we get "fetish" features like long nipples and bigger clits -- both of which I'd highly be in favor of as they are two features I'd want on my "ideal" woman. I e-mailed Abyss about bigger clits and the price of it kind of turned me off from even considering it lol. Hell, I'm pretty glad they even have a shemale option lol. Variety is good, I'd just like to see more of it in the line up.

jeanmarc

Post by jeanmarc »

Hello all,

Just for information, since this latest body has been created with ZBrush, would it be absolutely unrealistic to consider the idea of sending Abyss/Matt one's own 3D face mesh to create a customized doll?

Just wishful thinking I know, but with the ease to work with ZBrush I figured, maybe it would be possible now?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

It would probably be possible, but going from a 3D image to an actual doll mold, is time consuming and therefore very expensive. A wild guess would be around a price-level of $20000 to $25000
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

twister

Post by twister »

Every time you all come out with a new doll I always say I want that one.

Sir Real

Post by Sir Real »

WOW! After seeing pics of Body D I am glad I still have a few years to go. It looks like they are sculpting the breasts a bit better and working on overhead motion with the arms.

Excited to see what they have when I order in a few years :)

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Very very cool Matt. I'm impressed that you're keeping up with technology. One can get a much better idea of the body shape with this. Would be really awesome to scan and label all your body types for viewing on the website, or simply take photos of them hanging up with no clothes on. Next to one another to compare / contrast. It's hard to get a good idea of the shapes with those tiny photos you have and even the large photos with all the clothes on.

I like the body shape with the exception of the thighs and butt being a bit large with respect to the rest but I guess that would be the petite model not voluptuous!

But it looks great, thanks for the preview!!

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

Would be really awesome to scan and label all your body types for viewing on the website, or simply take photos of them hanging up with no clothes on. Next to one another to compare / contrast. It's hard to get a good idea of the shapes with those tiny photos you have and even the large photos with all the clothes on.
I totally agree. I suggested something along those lines several months ago and was told that feature was in the works. I'm not sure how long it takes to take a nude front/side/back photo of each body type and post it online, but it must be quite a challenge.

I think all of the dolls are amazing, as are Stacy's glamourized photographs of them, but it REALLY would be helpful to get an idea of each body type's size in relation to the others if we could just see some side-by-side photos of unadorned dolls next to a static reference point.
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

INFORMATIONS