Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Preview of Body D - digital sculpt

Post by siliconelover »

nemo wrote:What’s still lacking in Realdoll's otherwise very rich assortment is the petite (down to 4’9”), low-weight (less than 65 pounds) doll. (Lupe's weight is not given, and she's not customizable).
That's called a BOY TOY ;)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

siliconelover wrote:
nemo wrote:What’s still lacking in Realdoll's otherwise very rich assortment is the petite (down to 4’9”), low-weight (less than 65 pounds) doll. (Lupe's weight is not given, and she's not customizable).
That's called a BOY TOY ;)
True, BTs are very nice indeed, but it would be really great if Abyss could come up with an RD2 Body E of 4’9” to 5’ and 60 pounds, compatible with Michelle (my fav among all doll faces) and the other fantastically attractive RD2 faces. The difference between 60 and 70-75 pounds is quite significant.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

I can't wait to see the body C !

:grab:
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Me too. Did I miss something? I don't think i would forget a new petit body.

As far as Lupe is concerned though, she comes the closest to my idea of perfection of any doll anywhere. Now if they could just get ahold of Don's super-squishy silicone formula...
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Nilbog

Post by Nilbog »

Szalinski wrote:Me too. Did I miss something? I don't think i would forget a new petit body.

As far as Lupe is concerned though, she comes the closest to my idea of perfection of any doll anywhere. Now if they could just get ahold of Don's super-squishy silicone formula...
Lupe would be perfect if they got her before the implants, as it is she still makes for a nice doll, but the increased bust doesn't fit her frame as well.

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

Abyss wrote:Hi :D

For those who don't know already, the RD2 Body "C" is now going to be a super model type body (with very small breast size), and is already underway and headed for the molding phase. This image is a preview of the Body D, which is the first RD body that I have sculpted in a digital realm, using Z Brush software, which is proving to be both fun and addictive. I used parts from a couple of scans, and combined them in ways that would be impossible using traditional "hands on" sculpting... Feedback and input are welcome, as I am still detailing this body.... The idea is to have a voluptuous body in the RD2 line comparable to RD classic bodies 3, 8, and 10. I am planning to make the body a little shorter than the aforementioned body types however, in the interest of weight reduction. Probably around 5'4".

-Matt
Matt, that's an amazing sculpt using Z Brush. :thumbs_up: As for some input, I can't really find anything more to add to what you've done digitally. Everything looks fairly proportionate as should be. Only thing that might stand out is perhaps the really small waist it has? If it's meant to be that way, then ignore me lol.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

I like what I see. This body would be a good replacement for the body 5. The shape of the breasts are much better, and a little puffy to the nips would be good. The dolls need more detail in the hands. The old b5 fingers didn't look real or position well. The thumbs especially don't oppose. Compare your thumbs to hers;

Red Heads Rule!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Abyss wrote:Hi :D

For those who don't know already, the RD2 Body "C" is now going to be a super model type body (with very small breast size), and is already underway and headed for the molding phase. This image is a preview of the Body D, which is the first RD body that I have sculpted in a digital realm, using Z Brush software, which is proving to be both fun and addictive. I used parts from a couple of scans, and combined them in ways that would be impossible using traditional "hands on" sculpting... Feedback and input are welcome, as I am still detailing this body.... The idea is to have a voluptuous body in the RD2 line comparable to RD classic bodies 3, 8, and 10. I am planning to make the body a little shorter than the aforementioned body types however, in the interest of weight reduction. Probably around 5'4".

-Matt
The attachment RD_body_D_preview.jpg is no longer available

Wow! thanks for sharing this with us Matt. I love the voluptuous look on a woman, so the RD2 D is of great interest to me :D . I also know from my experience with my Alektra Wicked RD that these dolls will be something special :)

Also nice to see you using Z brush, I use similar software for digitally sculpting my V. Babes :)

Once again thanks for sharing Matt and I can't wait to see more :multi:
Attachments
Moods_Of_Black_&_White.jpg
Moods_Of_Black_&_White.jpg (5.61 MiB) Viewed 4075 times
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Nice shirt ;)
Incrediwagon wrote:I like what I see. This body would be a good replacement for the body 5. The shape of the breasts are much better, and a little puffy to the nips would be good. The dolls need more detail in the hands. The old b5 fingers didn't look real or position well. The thumbs especially don't oppose. Compare your thumbs to hers;

Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Post by Kazuo »

Thanks for updating us Abyss.

Is there any computer program you can recommend for us to create our perfect body types?

As I said in another post, your RD clients should have some input on what new bodies and faces they want to see offered.

I’d like to see a body similar to RD1 Body 5 with moderate breasts like Body 2, and about 4,10 in height.

The big appeal of RD2 is the weight reduction. Everyone really seems to appreciate it.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Any updates on this latest doll body?
Thanks,

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Longshot

Post by Longshot »

Kazuo wrote: Is there any computer program you can recommend for us to create our perfect body types?
Either Zbrush or Mudbox will get the job done with A LOT OF SKILL. :wink:
May your roots be strong and your branches free to wander.

Here is my Amber’s Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13424

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Matt showed me some of the work when I was there in August. Most impressive. So much on the drawing boards in operations like that.

I missed this thread as I had just hit the road. and here I thought I was seeing privileged information :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

I'd also love to know how things are progressing. There's nothing like seeing a new girl on the block :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Any news on Body "C" ? Just realized it's been two & a half months since Matt said it was in the molding phase. Must be getting near completion, no?

INFORMATIONS