Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

some advice needed

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

myself1942

some advice needed

Post by myself1942 »

I would love to have a new doll with a little bounce.. if ya know what I mean. :whistle:
I am debating between a RD2 body D and a new BT 3. Now as I understand it the BT body 3 have gel butts and breasts like the RD2 body D. I thought there were videos on the new BT bodies but I can not find them.
The RD2 body D has what I want but the cons are weight, cost and to be honest, breast size. the BT would be about right I am just not 100% sold on the " bounce factor as I can not find the vids, if there are any. so if you have a BT3 with the gel added please say what the body is really like.

Thanks...

Sir Agot Dahl

Re: some advice needed

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

Boy Toy and Real Doll 2 are from Sister companies with the same people making the technological advancements. The newer bodies that incorperate the Gel Bottom are going to act the same because they were designed by the same people and use the same product. Only difference would be the Size and shape of the mold likely (Which would be based on the Real Life Model used for creation of the Mold) any Video showing the Gel Bottom of one will be the same as the other based on the known facts.

Truth is odds are No one owns BOTH a RD2 & BT with Gel Bottoms to do a true comparison Video. Which would be To place them side by side and deomonstrate at the same time. (I myself have only ever seen one video labled as a comparison, it showed the Gel... but No demonstration of the Previous version which I had not seen either.)

Hope that Helps

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

to be honest, no. I have a feeling someone has a BT3 and someone had a RD2 and as they are sister companies there should be a good video between the both but that being said, the RD2 is more expensive to buy and i am sure to make and there are videos for that. Id love a BT body 3 vid..

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Best bet if no one here responds, would be to contact Abyss and ask if they could provide you with a video, I'm sure they would most likely do it if they think it will get your business.

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:Best bet if no one here responds, would be to contact Abyss and ask if they could provide you with a video, I'm sure they would most likely do it if they think it will get your business.
Honestly I was tempted to go down and visit but unless they have a BT body 3 and a RD2 body D right there to compare there might not be a point to it.
Now, I can swear I saw a vid of the BT body 3 somewhere but now I cant find it, then again, maybe I am wrong.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I can only imagine that they have dolls on display in their store front, especially their newest dolls the Body D and BT3. A quick phone call would certainly confirm or nix that thought.

I know i've seen the body D videos, but cant say i've seen the BT3 ones. Since Abyss makes both dolls with the same gel implants option i can only imagine the feel and bounce is probably the same.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

myself1942 wrote:... Id love a BT body 3 vid..
Yeah same here..!

(8 week clock has started)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

You have to make an appointment anyway before you go down for a visit... sooooo you might want to talk to Debra and ask if they have any of the dolls you are looking for in que... :D

There are a lot of dolls which are in the main part of the warehouse to view... I've never seen Abyss empty of dolls since both RD's and BT's are produced out of the same place.

Of course, in the main showroom you'll get to see all the Wicked Girls... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

I might, its tempting to have a excuse to go down to sunny San Deigo. I just cant imagine the cost of the taxi ride there and back. seems like its a bit out in the boondocks.

INFORMATIONS