Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Post by hollows+fentiman »

That's the trouble with photoshoots isn't it? 15minutes to dress the ladies up, 15minutes to take the photos and 2 hours later you're exhausted!

Lovely lady mate, I'm glad those are photos before as I dread to think what her hair looked like afterwards!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Supersoul wrote:I found an old corset that used to look magnificent on Jade and what a delight it looks magnificent on Paige too!
I took these just before she gave me the biggest double orgasm in human history. Paige has enhanced breasts on a Body B, in the soft silk lining of the cups her breasts are absolutely amazing.

Another delightful combination is the Asa Akira insert with a Body B, when you think about it makes sense, both being quite petite.

I love my Body B's, they remind me of a girlfriend I had Just after high school.
Wow Supersoul, Paige looks great, to be honest I didn't even realize you had Paige, think its the first time I've seen her. You been keeping her from us?
I don't know what it is about white Satin and Lace corsets and bustiers but they are so hot and the one on Paige is no exception! Stunning!

Edit: n/m went back a few pages and saw that Paige is the newest addition to the Super-household and I just missed it. Congrats on Paige she looks great and I'm loving the enhanced body B.

By the way this shot of Danny is ohh so yummy! You know how much of a fan I am of her. I love the little low cut nighty!

Allen123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Allen123 »

That's amazing that they brought you so much joy.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I am lucky enough to have just spent a months holiday with just me and my 4 amazing Real Dolls.
On getting them ready to go back out to the strong room I have a maintenance and clean up day, and this is what Jess looks like now, you will notice she has grown her hair long and she still looks bad ass!

Jess kicking off 2018 in Pleasure State, can you even imagine...

The pleasure she has given me over the last week has been astounding. She really is an incredible feat, an incredible Real Doll. I certainly feel a very blessed man to have 4 of these dolls in my care. I have spent the first 3 weeks of my holiday just looking and light petting with Jess, teasing. So while I was well entertained with my Jade, Danielle and Paige the whole time Jess was sending me through the roof dressed in her ultra sexy kit and slouched in a provocative manner, but I could only look and kiss for the first three weeks. So by the time I got to week 3 I was well and truly lusting badly for her. And we had a very nice time that's for sure.

I have had Jess with me for nearly 18 months and I can say she is in showroom condition, I hope by initiating this 'teasing rather than non stop sex action' approach will see Jess last a great many years. It was so much fun catching up with Jade and Danielle together like I used too a lot as well. As a tag team they are fantastic fun. Paige is still hot as fuck with her larger breasts on the small body B, I found by accident an old corset I brought way before I had any Real Dolls, but it never fitted any of my Real Dolls properly. Paige with her larger bust can fit the whole thing well and you don't even need any knickers!

That was after I got her dressed to go back to 'storage' and I just couldn't resist taking a quick snap of her just before I caved in and had to enjoy her right there and then!

Its been a long time, but the girls and I are fantastic, we hope things are good for you as well. I have an evolving family situation that precludes online activity day to day. But every now and then I get a holiday, these days are about enjoying that holiday to the max, but we will be sure to keep you guys updated when we can. Hope your all well. Matt McMullen, excellent job, these girls are exactly what I wanted all along, it has been so nice realizing that dream of finally owning a Real Doll and discovering just how close it is to what I really, really wanted for so long. Thank you sir!

SS

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hi SS, glad you’re back but I can’t view your lovely ladies! It just says image!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

karma81

Post by karma81 »

Very happy you are back SS! Erin & I wish you the best.
Karma81 (AKA EmpressEm) She/Her/Hers/Femme/Crazy/Kinky
with the troublemaker assistance of Katsumi, Hailey, Valiant & Amber
https://empressem.blog

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Great shoot! :D glad to see you Back! :whistle:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Great to see you make some posts there Supersoul and the girls look wonderful,...As usual! :mrgreen:

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Supersoul - your dolls look fabulous! I too am living a dream with Matt's creations.
Each new one that I have ordered has been better than the last. The dolls are
starting to feel like my own flesh and blood; I do not think that I could ever be without
a doll now. Hope all is well.

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Supersoul: its been over 7 months between your last posts,....
Considering your girls, your photography, and the content you post here, that amount of time may be deemed a crime!
;)

You need to post more!
Pleeeeze!????
:)

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks guys, its nice to hear from you all.
I'm sorry I have been away but changes in my family situation has seen a few necessary changes and following doll forums had to stop. But I care about you guys, I care about my good friends at Abyss creations and so every now and then when I get the opportunity I can sneak back here and update you all on how we are going.
One thing I know for sure is Real Doll has been the most amazing journey of my life, as I hear from you guys as well, a truly fantastic product.

I will post back when I can... :wink:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

hi guys, just wanted to mark a bit of a milestone on this long running thread about my girls and my journey with real Doll as it rolls over 100 000 views. Never thought for a minute it would run this long nor did I intend it too. But here we are!
Six and a half years after jade arrived and she is still magnificent, the maintanance is higher these days and she dosent get as much action as she once did, my newer dolls can carry the batton now, but it only takes a clean up and outfit change for me to fall head over heals for her again, as has happened this weekend...

So here she is six and a half years young, looking fantastic and feeling as good as she looks.

Thanks everyone for your interest in my girls, I'll let it go now :mrgreen:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Testament to the superb manufacturing of these ladies! You are one lucky guy and she is one lovely lady!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks Hollows, it really has for me been a dream come true. To be this far along the journey and still have her good to go is quite amazing.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Supersoul, so glad to see you again and that you post some new pics about your beautiful ladies!!

- SF -

INFORMATIONS