Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Best way to put your doll face down

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Best way to put your doll face down

Post by AnonViking »

I've only twice really dared to put my doll face down, lying down on her belly, and it was very difficult and I thought I was lucky not to damage her.

What is the best way to do this with minimal risk to the doll?

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Best way to put your doll face down

Post by Sotaichou »

- a pillow(s) or cushion(s) high enough at the neck so her face isn't touching the surface. (along with the neck/head put to the looking up position helps.)

- take off the mask. (depends on what you're doing though. :))

- body wise, I would assume like any other dolls that are considered heavy, you're pretty much flipping her from one side to the other like a roll. making sure you are not crushing her hands, arms straight/tucked, etc.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Sotaichou wrote:
- a pillow(s) or cushion(s) high enough at the neck so her face isn't touching the surface. (along with the neck/head put to the looking up position helps.)

- take off the mask. (depends on what you're doing though. :))

- body wise, I would assume like any other dolls that are considered heavy, you're pretty much flipping her from one side to the other like a roll. making sure you are not crushing her hands, arms straight/tucked, etc.

/g'day.
I've been afraid of rolling her because of the hands issue. Maybe I need to experiment.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

This works. Pillows support most of her weight. Position them under stomach so breasts can hang free. Elbows help keep her face off the covers. Head tilted back. Hands clear of obstructions. Feet off the floor during the act.
Kwench Ready.jpg
Kwench Ready.jpg (248.35 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
Kwench Ready1.jpg
Kwench Ready1.jpg (280.95 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
This can also work if you are careful. I put her in this position for a picture, but then I lost my self control! :oops:
Kwench163.jpg
Kwench163.jpg (224.95 KiB) Viewed 6344 times

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Begog wrote: This can also work if you are careful. I put her in this position for a picture, but then I lost my self control! :oops:
Kwench163.jpg
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
Hard to resist to this position :razz: :razz: :razz: I really can understand that you lost your self control on Kwench :twisted: very provocative and sexy pose :thumbs_up:

:D Guy

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Seeing Kwench in this hot position, I am starting to love the sofa...
very useful furniture for a doll's family. :D

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Begog wrote: This can also work if you are careful. I put her in this position for a picture, but then I lost my self control! :oops:
I'm loosing my self-control, and I'm just looking at a photo! Photo shoots can be trying.for sure.She does an excellent job of looking good.
JiaYi

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Mmmm...!! Can't blame you... I've had an increasing frequency of ahh punctuated finishes to Sheeana's photo shoots...
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

One tip to avoid finger damage is to bend her wrists back like a waiter carrying a tray on his shoulder while in the process of posing her then return them to normal once she is set in place. I always prop a pillow between the forearms and chest as well as under the waist/hips for more support. Using a properly fluffed up pillow I've never felt uncomfortable with any poses on her stomach.

L3fty

Post by L3fty »

Oh I know that pose all to well Begog!! Great pic!!
Dolls are becoming the Norm, Well at least for me!!

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

It's sad that you don't get much of a manual with your doll, like a ownership manual showing posing, skeleton guide, best ways to carry and hold a doll, etc. Newbies have to somehow find out for themselves, which begs for misuse of the doll.

In fact I get a better manual with my $15 toaster than my $7000 doll, which is strange because a toaster is a much simpler mechanical thing, put bread slides in and press down, wait 30 seconds.

This is clearly an area doll makers can improve upon, it's not a question of costs, just will.

L3fty

Post by L3fty »

It's on the website I believe, but you are right they should put a manual in the box with the doll. I bet if more people asked, they will start.
Dolls are becoming the Norm, Well at least for me!!

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

I'm not buying from this company (although they have a good rep), but this is EXACTLY what should be posted in any doll website IMO: http://www.dsdoll.us/videos.html

Homelessfish

Post by Homelessfish »

AnonViking wrote:It's sad that you don't get much of a manual with your doll, like a ownership manual showing posing, skeleton guide, best ways to carry and hold a doll, etc. Newbies have to somehow find out for themselves, which begs for misuse of the doll.

In fact I get a better manual with my $15 toaster than my $7000 doll, which is strange because a toaster is a much simpler mechanical thing, put bread slides in and press down, wait 30 seconds.

This is clearly an area doll makers can improve upon, it's not a question of costs, just will.
Definitely agree more info would be greatly appreciated.

doppler

Post by doppler »

I use lots and lots of pillows. As long as the doll is cushioned and no part of the doll is being 'flattened' by the weight, then your doll will probably be fine.

INFORMATIONS