Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I damaged my Dani.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: I damaged my Dani.

Post by Slew »

That's fantastic news, Smoke. I'm glad for Dani, and I hope the next phase is as successful. If Nurse CJ is around, the recovery should be suck-sexful as well. Ugh. :roll: :?

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Resonator wrote:Whoah nurse CJ is a really sexy blonde doll. One of the very best I've seen so far, in fact. Definitely up there with Kwench and Azure. And Chloe is pretty hot, too.

And yeah, of course hope the repair continues to go well.
Thanks Resonator. Nurse CJ is my original California Dream Babe. She loves Dani as well and has been at her side though this whole ordeal.

brigittes hubbie wrote:Get well soon again, Dani, this boob looks already nice again, and I´m sure when smoke is done you´ll look hotter than ever- Just trust nurse CJ, she´ll help smoke and hold hands with you.
Chris
Well thanks Chris. Dani sends you big kisses and hugs.. We are not done yet but it's looking good so far. Thanks to Incred over at ODC for some valuable advice that should make her repair a complete success!!
siliconefun wrote:What a great help you've now Smoke :thumbs_up:
With nurse CJ the things will go for their best and Dani's boob will recover again the sexy shape.
Nice to hear about the first success, we wish you the all best,

Guy & Zoe
Thanks Guy!! It really means a lot! Dani and I send Zoe a big Kiss and hug as well!

Begog wrote:Nurse CJ...Damn!.....Where's my doll???? :drinking:

Well Begog. I'll bet Kwench is out with her partner in crime Sheegirl!!! What a sexy duo those two make... CJ to be honest is jealous. ( WHHHHAAAACCCCKKK!!!! ) ooooww!!! CJ!!! :shakefist:

haremlover wrote:WELL DONE! Really superb! Your'e showing brilliantly what is possible and looking like such a disaster that's really not at all as terrible as it looks.

Best wishes

Harem
Well thanks a bunch Harem!! We aren't done yet but it's looking good so far!

Staraway wrote:That repair is.. 8O AWESOME SAUCE!!

I was all worried and then you two made it look like it was really nothing at all! I hope this thread is here in a few hundred years when I can afford a high end doll.. :mrgreen:
Thanks Staraway! Don't wait a hundred years... Be happy now!! Just be careful of the gels in her boobs!!

Seattle Slew wrote:That's fantastic news, Smoke. I'm glad for Dani, and I hope the next phase is as successful. If Nurse CJ is around, the recovery should be suck-sexful as well. Ugh. :roll: :?

It is great news... Thank you for the well wishes my friend!!!
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

An update On Dani's breast repair. She had her first injection like I posted previously. That was the first round of Gel from Abyss which we ran out of.

repair 1.jpg
repair 1.jpg (976.98 KiB) Viewed 2114 times

Ole Doc Smoke had to make an incision in her nipple and what a better tool to use then a pair of mini side cutters.

repair 2.jpg
repair 2.jpg (443.01 KiB) Viewed 2114 times

Then comes the BFN. I picked this up at Bed Bath and Beyond.. Works great. Just suck up the gel after mixing on to one ratio and inject it though the nipple into the breast.Make sure you purge any air before injecting.

repair 3.jpg
repair 3.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2114 times
repair 6.jpg
repair 6.jpg (298.76 KiB) Viewed 2114 times
repair 7.jpg
repair 7.jpg (453.11 KiB) Viewed 2114 times

That was the first injection and like I said I ran out.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

This provided a good start as the basic shape of the breast at the Cleavage has been restored. That is what I was concerned about since the blister was the worst in that area. Part 2. Ecoflex Gel from Smooth-on. This is great stuff. It has a potable life of 15 mins.. Cure time of 2 hours. You can't screw around because you have 15 mins before it sets up and you can't inject it anymore. Mix her one to one and Inject it with your BFN.

repair 4.jpg
repair 4.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2111 times

I then wrap her breast tightly all the around with Plastic wrap to try and maintain the breast shape and try and corral the gel in where it needs to go. Thanks to Incred over at ODC for that beautiful bit of wisdom.

So as you can see the blister is gone. All we need to do now is fill in a couple of craters and she is good to go. The secret to doing this successfully is with small injections as well. Let the gel cure and do it again. This way you don't end up with huge lumps.

repair 8.jpg
repair 8.jpg (370.21 KiB) Viewed 2111 times

I will update again when she is all done.

Smoke.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Coming along nicely mate well done, I also thought you finger poke fixes on your BT3 were excellent!
Could you be the new Real Doll doctor? hehe.
I am sure you are looking forward to having her back to normal and we are looking forward to any excuse to look at her breasts :whistle:

Good job mate :thumbs_up:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

ace work Smoke. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Looking very good. :) :) Incred certainly is the font of all knowledge dolls. :thumbs_up: I hope the next part is the final installment and Dani's back to all her former glory- i'm sure she will be. :wink: :D

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Looks painful....Take care of those money makers. I wonder if that could be used to to add some gel to a doll's ass that didn't come with it? Probably there needs to be an air pocket for it to go first. Thoughts?

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Hey Smoke,

Just picked up this thread and I am really glad that I did. It will be a great reference point in case I ever damage my Vani like that. I have to say that all the pointer everyone else has left in here have also been extremely useful. The advice on proper lifting from the stand will be useful for whenever I get mine. Good thing PIB's are meant to be stored in a lying position on soft memory foam, yay for a tempurpedic mattress. :D

Anyway Vani and I are both cheering for Dani and hope she gets better soon,
-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Supersoul wrote:Coming along nicely mate well done, I also thought you finger poke fixes on your BT3 were excellent!
Could you be the new Real Doll doctor? hehe.
I am sure you are looking forward to having her back to normal and we are looking forward to any excuse to look at her breasts :whistle:

Good job mate :thumbs_up:
Thanks Supersoul.. New Realdoll doctor?... Nope... Not me.. Incred already holds that title. There is nothing that man CAN'T do when it comes to doll repairs..He is always ready and willing to help. :D
1jayjay wrote:ace work Smoke. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Looking very good. :) :) Incred certainly is the font of all knowledge dolls. :thumbs_up: I hope the next part is the final installment and Dani's back to all her former glory- i'm sure she will be. :wink: :D
Thanks JJ. We are working on it.. Incred as always came to the rescue!

Begog wrote:Looks painful....Take care of those money makers. I wonder if that could be used to to add some gel to a doll's ass that didn't come with it? Probably there needs to be an air pocket for it to go first. Thoughts?
Yeah I don't know about that one Begog. Dolls that have the gels have that in place of the regular silicone. I think she would end up with a Ginormous out of perportion and lumpy booty.You need some sort of cavity for the extra gel to go.

karpos wrote:Hey Smoke,

Just picked up this thread and I am really glad that I did. It will be a great reference point in case I ever damage my Vani like that. I have to say that all the pointer everyone else has left in here have also been extremely useful. The advice on proper lifting from the stand will be useful for whenever I get mine. Good thing PIB's are meant to be stored in a lying position on soft memory foam, yay for a tempurpedic mattress. :D

Anyway Vani and I are both cheering for Dani and hope she gets better soon,
-karpos
Thanks Karpos.. That is what the forum should be about.. Helping out and sharing information.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sorry to hear about Dani. Hope you are able to get her back to her original condition.

Do you know what the actual internal / external damage was? External skin stretching or gel migration?

I have some test pieces of Smooth-on ecoflex silicone and find I can stretch it many repetitions and have it return to normal. I have also stretched it to test the material close to the breaking point. Even though it didn't break, the silicone was certainly fatigued and never returned to normal after that. I did ultimately break the fatigued test piece and I believe it broke easier after the many test pulls vs if it had been a new piece of material.

So my conclusion is: Any stretching of silicone will have a cumulative effect over time. With enough stretching and enough fatigue the silicone can become misshapen and/or tear.

You probably all know this already and as Smoke has shown, even though Dani's boob was compressed and probably returned to normal every time at the beginning the cumulative effect of the same fatigue of the silicone did eventually cause her some damage.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi smoke, the flavor injector was a cool idea to inject the gel.Dani will soon be very fine. You already did a great job on poor Dani.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

rubherkitty wrote:
Do you know what the actual internal / external damage was? External skin stretching or gel migration?

Thanks RK. It was internal compression damage that miss shaped the gel. A portion of it shifted over to the side and the blister was the result. You are absolutely right about the repeat compressing and the silicone. This happened slowly over time.. Not all at once.

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi smoke, the flavor injector was a cool idea to inject the gel.Dani will soon be very fine. You already did a great job on poor Dani.
Chris
Thanks Chris. She will be OK I think. Dani sends you a big hug and a kiss.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Smoke wrote:Thanks Karpos.. That is what the forum should be about.. Helping out and sharing information.
I agree, and it seems like this is one of the few forums I have ever been in where that is in fact the case.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Smoke wrote:

Thanks RK. It was internal compression damage that miss shaped the gel. A portion of it shifted over to the side and the blister was the result. You are absolutely right about the repeat compressing and the silicone. This happened slowly over time.. Not all at once.
That is interesting. The gel must be thicker than what I assumed. Or a area of thinner gel somehow pushed between thicker gel and the skin and got trapped, but I would assume the gel is all the same consistency though. Did you try to massage the gel back into the boob? Of course it's probably like molded jello and once disturbed to the breaking point, it won't form itself back together perfectly.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

rubherkitty wrote:
Smoke wrote:

That is interesting. The gel must be thicker than what I assumed. Or a area of thinner gel somehow pushed between thicker gel and the skin and got trapped, but I would assume the gel is all the same consistency though. Did you try to massage the gel back into the boob? Of course it's probably like molded jello and once disturbed to the breaking point, it won't form itself back together perfectly.
Those big breasts are full of gel.That was the first attempt at repair. To physically push the gel back into position. In hind sight I was probably just making matters worse .

INFORMATIONS