Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

" Two Hot Blondes, Kara & Jenny "

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: " Two Hot Blondes, Kara & Jenny "

Post by dodgeman »

deerman wrote:You know how to heat things up! :wink: :whistle:
Yes, Freeman warned me that if I brought Jenny to meet Kara, the heat created by these two HOT bodies could set the couch on FIRE and it almost happened, the furnace did not run all day! :o :mrgreen:
Hostage wrote:Lol'd at 'oh hang on .. I got one!'
:) :)

Yeah! Aroo!
Great shoots & posing from Dr Dodgeman & Freeman!!
Thank you Sir and yes, that was funny of Supersoul to say that, he had me laughing pretty good too! :lol: :D
DavidOzz wrote:Hot ladies and great photos!!!! WOW
Thank you there Sir from Freeman and I both on the hot girls and photography! :D
Chrissy wrote:Jenny and Kara look GREAT!! You two did wonderful shooting them.
Thank you Sweetie, that means a lot coming from you! :multi: :D
TJ_Foxx wrote:WOW! Two beautiful ladies indeed!!!! Great photos guys. Happy New Year!

Thanks much for sharing these wonderful shots of your lovely ladies.
You are welcome my friend and thanks! Have a great New Year too there friend and to your beautiful girls as well! :D

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Another great thread from dodgeman.
Awesome standing poses on both dolls, Kara & Jenny are super hot blondes.
Thanks for sharing :thumbs_up:

SF :wink:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, great pictures 8) :thumbs_up:

I agree with others that especially this one is outstanding:
:razz:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

puma uma wrote:
Supersoul wrote:Holy smokes dodgeman! The girls look awesome! 8O

My heart skipped a beat at this shot though, Jenny is to die for! I want one! Oh hang on...Ive got one :mrgreen:

Very nice guys!

That's my favorite one too. :)
Thank you Sir! We shot about 175 to 200 shots of the girls between the both of us. There are many that are nice and tough to decide what to post! :lol: :D
Swan wrote:Beautiful shots Sir :thumbs_up:
8O Wow this shot did get my Attention :P

:thumbs_up: :P :thumbs_up:
Yes, that shot gets my attention when look at it too! Those legs on those girls KNOCK me OUT, Damn! Whew, they looked awesome together in Swim Wear! :whistle: :D
LaDollyVita wrote:Great to see you behind the camera, Dodgeman. And it's great to see Jenny in front of it! What a treat. Thank you for sharing; I hope this is a sign of more great things to come!
Thank you LDV! This warm weather here this winter is not normal and the girls felt like Beach babes and dressed for the occasion! :D 6 of these shots are Freeman's and 4 are mine so we were both behind the camera's for sure! I would like to shoot more pics of my own girls as I get the time so we will see how it goes my friend! Freeman now has the equipment to do a whole lot more with his girl now so we may see more of her in the future too! :mrgreen:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi dodgeman, you are a really lucky guy, these blondes are hot indeed, and very beautiful. :D

Chris
Thank you so much there Sir! :thumbs_up: Freeman and I both thank you for the nice compliments and I would like to do more in the future! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

siliconefun wrote:Another great thread from dodgeman.
Awesome standing poses on both dolls, Kara & Jenny are super hot blondes.
Thanks for sharing :thumbs_up:

SF :wink:
Thank you my long distance friend from Freeman and myself for the compliment! Kara and Jenny were rocking us big time with those looks as Beach Babes! :mrgreen:
Nescio50 wrote:Wow, great pictures 8) :thumbs_up:

I agree with others that especially this one is outstanding:
:razz:
Thank you so much Nescio and Freeman thanks you too, that is one of his shots of Jenny! Yes, I do like that shot too very much. Those shorts with the bikini top are great together on her! We shot the whole shoot with one White lightning studio flash with a 48 inch octagon soft box with wireless triggers on the camera's! The shots look real nice! :D

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great standing shot...no extra tobasco sauce required....more than spicy enough!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Great standing shot...no extra tobasco sauce required....more than spicy enough!
Thank you Anung! Yes, these girls are indeed Spicy and no extra spice needed! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

As I said I would, here are a few photos of the gantry and shots of the girls on the modifiers so you can see how they look! Two of these shots were not used in the thread because it was late in the evening and we ran out of time as there was more work involved to remove the modifiers from those shots! :D

You can click on these shots to see them larger. :thumbs_up:

This is Freeman's gantry just as I finished it in the shop and is identical to mine. It is constructed out of all aluminum box tubing! The shot is a little out of focus as I shot it with my point and shoot camera off hand! This gantry can easily handle the weight of 4 dolls! :D
P1040168.jpg
P1040168.jpg (916.91 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Here is a shot of the hanger that sits on top of the gantry that holds the pulleys. It can be moved wherever it needs to be and has a thumb screw to lock it in place! :D
P1040166.JPG
P1040166.JPG (702.74 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
This is a shot that shows the girls being posed while we were doing the individual shots of the girls. You can see the one side post of the gantry on the right side of the photo and the foot of the post on the left side with the loose ends of the ropes! :D
DSC_0037.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg (914.84 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
A shot further back showing the modifiers with the pulleys and rope holding the dolls up in place and how they are positioned! :D
DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0063.jpg (930.19 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
A wider shot of the same pose so you can see where the girls were standing in relation to the gantry! Hope you all like seeing these shots showing how the girls were suspended while they modeled for us! :D
DSC_0062.jpg
DSC_0062.jpg (886.06 KiB) Viewed 1528 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You are credit to the doll eorld dodge. And you have a lovely doll in jenny too. How nice of you teo to personally d deliver one
to your friends.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Thanks for sharing these 'making of' pictures :D great set-up :thumbs_up:

freeman01

Post by freeman01 »

Guess i'll chime in on this thread! HAHA! Sorry, I decided to take some vacation, which of course means i'll get sick. Go figure!

I got to host Dodgeman and Jenny for some fun at Castle Freeman. The new gantry is AMAZING! Yet another wonderful creation and build by Dodgeman. Actually, my version of the "Dodge Gantry" is 2.0. The feet on the side posts are removable on my version, which makes moving and storing a breeze. The width of the gantry is about 8' and is built to withstand a nuclear holocaust. I can hang my 250+ lb body dead center and it flexes maybe 1/4". You can easily hang 4 abyss dolls. About the only other change we agree on for "Gantry v2.5" is a second cleat below the first one. For those doll owners within driving distance to Dodgeman, the Gantry and Dodgestance are MUST HAVES!!! The gantry, unfortunately, is not shippable. We talked about this.

Now, the photos! We had a good time shooting the ladies. I will say this, Jenny's tan skin makes for better photos. Kara has the medium skin tone, which seems to appear a little washed out in photos. I'll test and tune in another photoshoot down the line. Need to experiment with different hair, clothing, lighting, etc...UGH, here we go with more money being spent. I've stopped trying!
Live your life as you dream it and not necessarily as it was handed to you.

freeman01

Post by freeman01 »

BTW, before I tore everything down and stored away, I did do a test run with a white backdrop and single light...along with different hair and outfit. More after the new year.
Attachments
DSC_1144.jpg
DSC_1144.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1477 times
Live your life as you dream it and not necessarily as it was handed to you.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Nescio50 wrote:Thanks for sharing these 'making of' pictures :D great set-up :thumbs_up:
Thank you Nescio! I thought that I would show these few shots so everyone could see the setup that we used to suspend the dolls! Only a few doll brands can be suspended this way for photos and that is if they have a neck bolt port that is 90 degrees to the spine so they can be put on a stand for storage and display! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

freeman01 wrote:Guess i'll chime in on this thread! HAHA! Sorry, I decided to take some vacation, which of course means i'll get sick. Go figure!

I got to host Dodgeman and Jenny for some fun at Castle Freeman. The new gantry is AMAZING! Yet another wonderful creation and build by Dodgeman. Actually, my version of the "Dodge Gantry" is 2.0. The feet on the side posts are removable on my version, which makes moving and storing a breeze. The width of the gantry is about 8' and is built to withstand a nuclear holocaust. I can hang my 250+ lb body dead center and it flexes maybe 1/4". You can easily hang 4 abyss dolls. About the only other change we agree on for "Gantry v2.5" is a second cleat below the first one. For those doll owners within driving distance to Dodgeman, the Gantry and Dodgestance are MUST HAVES!!! The gantry, unfortunately, is not shippable. We talked about this.

Now, the photos! We had a good time shooting the ladies. I will say this, Jenny's tan skin makes for better photos. Kara has the medium skin tone, which seems to appear a little washed out in photos. I'll test and tune in another photoshoot down the line. Need to experiment with different hair, clothing, lighting, etc...UGH, here we go with more money being spent. I've stopped trying!
Thanks for chiming in my friend, I know you are not feeling well. Yes, the removable feet on the side posts will be standard now and I will modify my own gantry side posts to be like yours VERY soon! :lol: Yes, the second cleat for rope tie off is a good idea as we talked about and I have 2 for mine. :D
freeman01 wrote:BTW, before I tore everything down and stored away, I did do a test run with a white backdrop and single light...along with different hair and outfit. More after the new year.
This shot if Kara is great and she looks softer with the light toned down a bit and the Corset, thong & dark hair make her look very different and VERY HOT, You gotta love her man, that body A is SOOOO HOTTT! :mrgreen:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

They are one hot pair for sure.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS