Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Diane

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Diane

Post by izla111 »

While I'm posting I'm sipping on coffee and contemplating all the wicked fun I will have with Diane today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I just posted a new album "Marabou". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[Diane sings … ]
Follow me down to Marabou (bu)
Let me put my love into you (you)
I'll let you cool me off with a kiss (kiss)
Your waves will hit me like deja-vu (vu)
So tonight I'll dream about Marabou (bu)
Let me put my love into you (you)
The tide will wash us up on the shore (shore)
Your waves will hit me like deja-vu (vu)
So tonight I'll dream about Marabou
IMG_6564 copy.jpg
IMG_6564 copy.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1932 times
IMG_6569 copy.jpg
IMG_6569 copy.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1932 times
IMG_6596 copy.jpg
IMG_6596 copy.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1932 times
IMG_6668 copy.jpg
IMG_6668 copy.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1932 times
IMG_6671 copy.jpg
IMG_6671 copy.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 1932 times

Antonia is one sweet looking woman :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

The day started out as planned. Sleep in a little, breakfast, coffee, and post an album before Diane and I got busy :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_7624 copy.jpg
IMG_7624 copy.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
I've had this outfit a while but it was the first time Diane wore it. I was pleasantly surprised that the rear makes an upside down heart shape out of Diane's ass. It made it even more special that Diane wore it on Valentine's Day :mrgreen:
IMG_7717 copy.jpg
IMG_7717 copy.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
IMG_7741 copy.jpg
IMG_7741 copy.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
I was quite please with the day so far but it got even better when the UPS guy showed up at my door with this :mrgreen: ...
IMG_7786 copy.jpg
IMG_7786 copy.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
The great folks at Abyss made my Valentine's Day even more special by delivering my Rebecca head. THANKS!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

So of course I could not wait to try it out on Diane. Well, she is and she isn't Diane with the Rebecca head on. So, I decided that in this incarnation Diane is now Diana and Diana is a life size Barbie doll. As I was taking pictures of her I kept getting flashes of Denise Richards. These are some pictures from her first photo shoot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
IMG_7799 copy.jpg
IMG_7799 copy.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
IMG_7926 copy.jpg
IMG_7926 copy.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
IMG_7929 copy.jpg
IMG_7929 copy.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
IMG_7930 copy.jpg
IMG_7930 copy.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
IMG_7939 copy.jpg
IMG_7939 copy.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
While I was taking these pictures my heart was pounding straight out of my chest.

One more thing I notice about the Rebecca head. The silicon is noticeably softer than the silicon on Diane's head. The new head is very kissable. Matt and his gang of wizards are listening and delivering you all!!!

How am I going to sleep tonight? I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight 8O 8O 8O

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

WOW She does look like Denise Richards. She is beautiful and congrats to you... I hope you are sleeping by now, or something like that. lol......... Happy V Day to all :whistle: 8) 8) 8)

Oh and the heart is awesome!!!!!
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

WOW! She's gorgeous too! I was wondering who Diana was in some of your posts. Now I get it. How cool!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

izla111 wrote:The day started out as planned. Sleep in a little, breakfast, coffee, and post an album before Diane and I got busy :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_7624 copy.jpg
I've had this outfit a while but it was the first time Diane wore it. I was pleasantly surprised that the rear makes an upside down heart shape out of Diane's ass. It made it even more special that Diane wore it on Valentine's Day :mrgreen:
IMG_7717 copy.jpg
IMG_7741 copy.jpg
I was quite please with the day so far but it got even better when the UPS guy showed up at my door with this :mrgreen: ...
IMG_7786 copy.jpg
The great folks at Abyss made my Valentine's Day even more special by delivering my Rebecca head. THANKS!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

So of course I could not wait to try it out on Diane. Well, she is and she isn't Diane with the Rebecca head on. So, I decided that in this incarnation Diane is now Diana and Diana is a life size Barbie doll. As I was taking pictures of her I kept getting flashes of Denise Richards. These are some pictures from her first photo shoot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
IMG_7799 copy.jpg
IMG_7926 copy.jpg
IMG_7929 copy.jpg
IMG_7930 copy.jpg
IMG_7939 copy.jpg
While I was taking these pictures my heart was pounding straight out of my chest.

One more thing I notice about the Rebecca head. The silicon is noticeably softer than the silicon on Diane's head. The new head is very kissable. Matt and his gang of wizards are listening and delivering you all!!!

How am I going to sleep tonight? I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight 8O 8O 8O

For the love of god man!!! Please dress her in nylon outfits like this all the time...No wonder your heart was beating so hard....She looks amazing

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Congratulations izla, now it´s twice the fun, Rebecca looks fantastic. I love the heart shaped booty shape of Diane a lot though. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

irishgirl wrote:WOW She does look like Denise Richards. She is beautiful and congrats to you... I hope you are sleeping by now, or something like that. lol......... Happy V Day to all :whistle: 8) 8) 8)

Oh and the heart is awesome!!!!!
Thanks Irishgirl!!! Diana is awesome but I did miss Diane last night. I think it might be weird to bring her head to bed with me but I'm tempted. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Hollywu wrote:WOW! She's gorgeous too! I was wondering who Diana was in some of your posts. Now I get it. How cool!
Thanks Hollywu!!! Diane and Diana have kicked-up my fun meter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

HonkyDonky wrote: For the love of god man!!! Please dress her in nylon outfits like this all the time...No wonder your heart was beating so hard....She looks amazing
LOL!!! I was surprise how hot this outfit is. I have 2 white body stockings waiting for when I have my body F Tanya (Tiffany). Then I'll put together some albums with Tiffany, and Diane/Diana wearing them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This is an old picture of Diane wearing the same body stocking. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_2279 copy.jpg
IMG_2279 copy.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1824 times

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Congratulations izla, now it´s twice the fun, Rebecca looks fantastic. I love the heart shaped booty shape of Diane a lot though. :D

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! My days got a whole lot more interesting with Diane/Diana, now we are waiting for Tiffany (body F Tanya) to arrive :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

Congrats on the second head Izla! She looks great!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

DollCuriousMaybe wrote:Congrats on the second head Izla! She looks great!
Thanks DollsCuriousMaybe!!! Just for those that might be curious. Diana's Rebecca head is not your typical Rebecca head. The eyes are Laguna blue as found on a Tanya head (on a Rebecca head they are hazel). Her skin tone is medium to match the skin tone of a Brooklyn configuration 1 doll (the Rebecca skin tone is light tan). Diana has freckles that match what is found on a Brooklyn configuration 1 doll (Rebecca head does not have freckles). The wig is the same wig that comes with a Tanya doll. I asked Abyss to match the makeup from this instagram picture ....
Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 5.58.32 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 5.58.32 PM.jpg (180.41 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
This morning I took a few pictures as I was getting ready to put Diana on the stance modifier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
IMG_8179 copy.jpg
IMG_8179 copy.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
IMG_8185 copy.jpg
IMG_8185 copy.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1762 times

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

If you are wondering how much of Diane you will see now that Diana is wearing her body you will see her plenty. I have 49 ready to post Diane albums for TDF (not counting the album I just posted) plus over 200 pictures yet to edit for more albums :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: The album I just posted is called "Red bikini" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_2224 copy.jpg
IMG_2224 copy.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1759 times
IMG_2251 copy.jpg
IMG_2251 copy.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1759 times
IMG_2261 copy.jpg
IMG_2261 copy.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 1759 times
IMG_2272 copy.jpg
IMG_2272 copy.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1759 times
IMG_2280 copy.jpg
IMG_2280 copy.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1759 times
Rachel Hunter looks so hot in the music video I included below. The bikini she wears at the end of the video is a really close match to the bikini Diane is wearing.

The bikini scene in the video also mimics the Phoebe Cates pool scene for the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Diane, Diana, Tiffany, these hot beautiful ladies will make your hormones boil over. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Diane, Diana, Tiffany, these hot beautiful ladies will make your hormones boil over. :D

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! I just started a separate thread for Diana "Meet Diana". I'm on my way to having my own doll posse. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

INFORMATIONS