Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Sweet dreams are made of this... With Celeste

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

The young gun

Re: Sweet dreams are made of this... With Celeste

Post by The young gun »

Even though Celeste is the hardest working doll in the business, a surprise inspection every once in a while is needed.
Mister I said it will be done when its done!
Mister I said it will be done when its done!
DSC_0022.JPG (756.61 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
Mind giving me a hand?
Mind giving me a hand?
DSC_0032.JPG (777.15 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
Can you spot me up this ladder?
Can you spot me up this ladder?
DSC_0037.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
Does it look ok to you?
Does it look ok to you?
DSC_0038.JPG (776.66 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
It sure is hot in here with no insulation in the attic... Or is it me?
It sure is hot in here with no insulation in the attic... Or is it me?
DSC_0040.JPG (937.83 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
Its almost time for my break. Care to join me for a snack?
Its almost time for my break. Care to join me for a snack?
DSC_0041.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
I'm ready to eat when you are...
I'm ready to eat when you are...
DSC_0045.JPG (1010.69 KiB) Viewed 2475 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

My goodness Celeste, this attic got as hot as a volcano, you are so hot. Stunning outfit, especially the pink boots! Very nice!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Ive been tempted for a few years now to renovate my bedroom... Trying to take standing photos of Celeste in my old room was a nightmare. All the paper from the plaster and lathe was falling down and it was uneven from years of wallpapering ect ect. So many pictures I ended up not posting because it was embarrassing to show the state of the room. I guess all it takes is this hot little number to finally motivate me to do some work around the house!

Way off topic but I am bragging to everyone everywhere. I pulled out the old chimney from basement to roof, gutted the room, removed all the blow in insulation from the walls and ceiling and attic :evil: added cathedral ceilings framed in at 9 or 10 feet and have 75% of the wiring done for less than $3k! I am way under budget from the contractors quotes (Think $15k++) and I do believe Celeste is going to have quite the sexy swinging playroom once I am done. All I need to do is find a spray foam crew. I already have a window guy on retainer, a sheetrocker ready to go and a hardwood floor crew lined up as well!

Make sure to watch this video while watching Celeste hard at work.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

The young gun wrote:Ive been tempted for a few years now to renovate my bedroom... Trying to take standing photos of Celeste in my old room was a nightmare. All the paper from the plaster and lathe was falling down and it was uneven from years of wallpapering ect ect. So many pictures I ended up not posting because it was embarrassing to show the state of the room. I guess all it takes is this hot little number to finally motivate me to do some work around the house!

Way off topic but I am bragging to everyone everywhere. I pulled out the old chimney from basement to roof, gutted the room, removed all the blow in insulation from the walls and ceiling and attic :evil: added cathedral ceilings framed in at 9 or 10 feet and have 75% of the wiring done for less than $3k! I am way under budget from the contractors quotes (Think $15k++) and I do believe Celeste is going to have quite the sexy swinging playroom once I am done. All I need to do is find a spray foam crew. I already have a window guy on retainer, a sheetrocker ready to go and a hardwood floor crew lined up as well!

Make sure to watch this video while watching Celeste hard at work.

Love the video! I could watch it for hours! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I've experienced a sudden surge in home improvements after getting Diane. I'm still not done! Isn't that just amazing! :haha4:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

The young gun wrote:Even though Celeste is the hardest working doll in the business, a surprise inspection every once in a while is needed.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, when I watch the video I can see Celeste sweat and moan, working so hard! :mrgreen:

Chris

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

I know some people are probably cringing that I put a RD2 down on a hardwood floor in a construction zone and let dirt get on her. Well I can say 100% that there was no damage incurred. All simulated dirt debris and all actual dirt and debris came off without leaving 1 mark (I scoured her body several times during a thorough inspection or two... and bathing process) I know I have been pissy over certain aspects of a RD2, but in this case Abyss nailed it. RD2 bodies can take a lot!

I do have to post this disclaimer though. Do this type of shoot at your own risk. Although there was no damage, leaning a RD2 against rough cut lumber from 1900 as well as climbing ladders and positioning a nearly 10k doll over top of a 3 floor chimney hole could have quite easily end up disastrously. I am quite pleased by the results considering there was no running power in the rooms to have better lighting or setup. Hopefully others enjoyed this shoot as well.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

There can never be too many pictures of a body D Brooklyn! :D If I could ever afford a Real Doll, she would be my first choice. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Bed head Celeste decided to assist tonight with a little late night Kiss Brand beauty product test again.

Tonight's test was Kiss brand eye lashes and eye lash adhesive. Kiss brand adhesive fails miserably for silicone adhesive. It is black and I do not dare let it sit on a RD2 for any extensive period of time (except the eye shadow eye lash portion of course) It did clean off the eyes themselves quite easily though. No matter how long I let it sit it did not seem to get tacky or dry at all. About a hour and a half in I decided to do a last ditch attempt. I used this GE 100% silicone on a early damaged spot as well as the nipples to close up a bit of the nipple ring hole. One month later no signs of any damage and the nipples are still soft and pliable. I used it on a q-tip to apply a eye lash. Needless to say, I think it came out pretty damn good. I did 1 out of 4 of the eye lashes. If I have to point out which one, this experiment failed. Like the earlier attempt in this thread with the blue nail polish and Kiss brand nails, I will keep you all informed so no one ends up damaging their doll. So far so good though.
Attachments
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2343 times

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

So. Be honest. Did the new eye lashes come out ok? I want honest non subjective feedback. I kind of feel like I can do better on one of them, but if no one can point out which eyelash needs to be adjusted I don't think I will. I cant tell if I am just being anal at this point or not.
Attachments
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG (763.67 KiB) Viewed 2318 times

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

The contractors are officially two weeks behind schedule. I don't know who has a bigger look of disappointment on their face. Me or a doll. Maybe by October the job will be done and Celeste will be back in a real room?

Oh well at least its an excuse to take a picture!
Attachments
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG (698.37 KiB) Viewed 2221 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

She doesn´t look too unhappy, I guess she thinks that less space means more cuddling. :D

Chris

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Good evening TDF. I have had this issue almost as long as I can remember, but ignored it till this morning. I decided it way too cold to crawl out of the covers and decided to wrap Celeste around me. I noticed when positioning the right elbow, it was extremely tight, almost to the point that it seemed like it wanted to pop out of the silicone! When glancing at the enclosed photos, it is obvious something is wrong. Photo right, doll left you can see the shoulder looks fine and the elbow has plenty of padding. Photo left, doll right you can see the shoulder looks... twisted? As well as the elbow is so tight it comes to a point instead of having a nice amount of padding.

I assume this is something that can be adjusted/fixed with just the right amount of massage but am curious of course on how to properly rectify the problem before I do something dumb and or cause permanent damage. I am heading off to bed but would love to wake up in the morning with lots of suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks in advance.
DSC_0088.jpg
DSC_0088.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 2069 times
DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2069 times
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2069 times

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

This is a very nice photo.

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Must be just me. Whenever I see a RD2 with their mouth shut, it looks to me like they are pouting. :)

INFORMATIONS