Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Newly Refined Body A

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: The Newly Refined Body A

Post by AlexKnight »

Supersoul wrote:I got some other shots of some of the detailing on the new body A today, its quite stunning the depth and quality of the detailing.

If you love feet this is the doll for you!
Interesting to see that not only the big toe is separate, but the second one as well.
As far as I know, with all the other dolls, the four smaller toes were connected.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Wow such beautiful dolls you have.. Hey your "Paige Monroe"... I love her face! I couldn't seem to find that face on the Realdoll site. (?) Can you tell me wheich one she is? ...OMG that new Body A looks amazing & I want one so bad now LOL! & of course your new Jessica's face is super beautiful too.! :)

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Perfection!!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

ChaseroftheSun Paige has the classic Lisa face (15) But the classic body's and faces have been retired. There is hope though that Matt will convert many of the classic faces to RD2, he has started with the Stephanie and Stacey faces, here's he continues!

Here is a pic of both my original Body A and the new Body A (Jade is in the bottom of the shot (Original) and Jess on top)

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Thanks so much for your answer!! Both of them are so incredibly beautiful & sexy!!! You're so fortunate!! So hopefully last question (LOL); would you say that the length of the legs are the same? Or would you say that one of the dolls has slightly longer legs?.. No biggie & more out of curiosity as I would imagine that if there was a difference it would be only slight... OMG I want one so badly now! Darn you! :) :) ...& I bet a lot of people on here would love to see a side by side with that BT4 mentioned in the other post: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p1023072

INFORMATIONS