Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Jess...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jess...

Post by Supersoul »

I never look at it like that mate. I feel I am a very blessed man, luck had nothing to do with it. Hard work and focus paid off.
But yes when I open the strong room door I do feel very blessed to enjoy these absolute pieces of art that you can fuck.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Supersoul wrote:I never look at it like that mate. I feel I am a very blessed man, luck had nothing to do with it. Hard work and focus paid off.
But yes when I open the strong room door I do feel very blessed to enjoy these absolute pieces of art that you can fuck.
When you define a doll as a piece of art, I would then have to say it's the most valuable piece of art in the world, based upon how much pleasure she gives.
erection.gif
erection.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 3063 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Supersoul wrote:I never look at it like that mate. I feel I am a very blessed man, luck had nothing to do with it. Hard work and focus paid off.
Yes, I agree with you SuperSoul as this is me as well! As you said,.. Luck had nothing to do with it, Hard work and Focus has and continues to pay off my friend! :D
Cheers to all here on the forum who have and enjoy these wonderful creations! :glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, Jess is an incredible beauty, you are a very lucky man, Supersoul. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks Chris, I don't often spend time with Jess, mostly the Body B's get most of the work.
Every now and then I grant myself a holiday with Jess. And man is it time off well spent.

Please excuse her extreme filthiness...

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Have to say, your Jess is without a doubt the best looking silicone gal I have seen! Congratulations, great pics of her too!

TLG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TLG »

my goodness!

hard to keep up with her it sounds like!. Lucky dawg you! :)

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I do not understand what I discovered today on this forum, all very beautiful dolls, which I have missed in one way or another
Congratulations with this very beautiful girl "Supersoul"
Your pictures are great, your choice of clothing is exquisite.
Even though I move heaven and hell, I will never get my girls so far to photograph in such poses
:lol:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Supersoul wrote:Thanks Chris, I don't often spend time with Jess, mostly the Body B's get most of the work.
Every now and then I grant myself a holiday with Jess. And man is it time off well spent.

What a holiday that is! :whistle: Enjoy, enjoy!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Supersoul wrote:Thanks Chris, I don't often spend time with Jess, mostly the Body B's get most of the work.

She seems to be thinking "Wow, I really liked that SS!!! We should do it again :plaidskirt:" ... LOL!!! Jess, you are so naughty. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :razz: :mrgreen:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

WOW..

DBL_IPA
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DBL_IPA »

You've mentioned several times in this post that Jess has gel buttocks, yet there is still no option for them on the RD website for the body A. What gives?

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Hey DBL_IPA

All you have to do is ask for them. They will add them to the order I think without even charging you more.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

As far as I am aware gel butt and breasts are standard with the new Body A, in fact I am certain of this.
I have just found this question after I have dressed Jess up in a fantastic outfit hopefully to get her in front of the lens this weekend, I hope I get a chance to snap her soon because the way she looks I will not be able to resist her for long and I want to capture her before I filthy her up!
Wish me luck...

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I finally found time to get Jess in front of the camera in her newest sexy outfit. She has been shagging me silly all morning in it, three in before lunch! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS