Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Jess...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Jess...

Post by Abyss »

I'm drooling over Jess today :whistle:
Supersoul wrote:My hips are sore, my shoulders ache, my thigh muscles feel like they are on fire (but its a good burn) . I have just spent the day with Jess...

Jess is my new Body A face D, she is Jades younger, slightly fitter and hornier sister and I have fallen hard for her.

Jess has the new Body A, a refined sculpt of the original Body A, I have made a detailed post about the new improvements here

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=15

This thread is just about Jess, I will share our adventures and photos over the next few years in this thread.

I don't remember falling in love so fast or hard as I have for Jess, normally I have some level of control but not here, she has me absolutely spellbound.

Jess arrived with the Asa Akira insert, magnificent!

I am really looking forward to discovering more about the new Body A and enjoying spending time with Jess along the way.

With super soft breasts, gel buttocks, micro level detailing and being a blue eyed brunette she is for me perfection.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

She is an absolutely stunning example of the real doll line....and a beuatiful lady too...congrats...great images

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks guys, Jess continues to amaze me, I was a bit worried the with all her refinements, soft silicon and gels I might have a hard time going back to my older Real Dolls but not at all!
When I only had Jade I thought she was absolutely fantastic and enjoy sex with her immensely! Now I find she is still fantastic and offers something different to the new soft dolls, the bounce is great for sex and she feels as good as she ever did! Now I can rotate my girls activity's and really look forward to spending time with my latest lust obsession for that day.

An older outfit that still spins my wheels.

What a ride!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

There's a lot of wheels turning here too mate! Great photos as usual - Happy New Year to you and all your ladies!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

beautiful photo session, beautiful doll...........

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Jess in doggy position- I´m off to the showers, to take a long icecold one! :mrgreen: Lucky man!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Aerozerox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aerozerox »

I always wanted a body E but im thinking this A is quite the looker :) :D
Supersoul wrote:To say I am pretty smitten with Jess would be a huge understatement! I just cant keep my hands off her.
Sex with the new gel buttocks is the most realistic experience I have ever had, just amazing and very addictive!

I'm going to be a worn out unit soon, thanks Jess!!!

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Jeez what a stunning gal! XX

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Stumbled upon Jess's photos today again and all I can say is wow again... This is a hall of fame thread.

Cheers
-Joe
Supersoul wrote:My hips are sore, my shoulders ache, my thigh muscles feel like they are on fire (but its a good burn) . I have just spent the day with Jess...

Jess is my new Body A face D, she is Jades younger, slightly fitter and hornier sister and I have fallen hard for her.

Jess has the new Body A, a refined sculpt of the original Body A, I have made a detailed post about the new improvements here

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=15

This thread is just about Jess, I will share our adventures and photos over the next few years in this thread.

I don't remember falling in love so fast or hard as I have for Jess, normally I have some level of control but not here, she has me absolutely spellbound.

Jess arrived with the Asa Akira insert, magnificent!

I am really looking forward to discovering more about the new Body A and enjoying spending time with Jess along the way.

With super soft breasts, gel buttocks, micro level detailing and being a blue eyed brunette she is for me perfection.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks Joe I'm glad you like the pictures. Jess is quite incredible, we had a bit (!) of a fling over the summer holidays and it was quite the decadent 'me time'! Especially when one managed to get a little bit of horny weed... :infinity:

Jess being lit up by the long rays of summer in monochrome. Her disheveled look is reflective of her busy work :mrgreen:

I can see some opportunity's this weekend to get Jess in front of the camera again!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Perfect!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I´m in awe!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Aerozerox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aerozerox »

I have decided to take the plunge and order once i save up. I am going for body A with the new tanya head. 2k so far, and i should order in july i think. Cheers to this positive as hell forum that seems to have, oddly, more normal people in it on average then the real world. Go figure, as I ask myself why, I can come up with a few theories, but that's something to put aside in honor of good folks and decent attitudes towards life etc...

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

Aerozerox wrote:I have decided to take the plunge and order once i save up. I am going for body A with the new tanya head. 2k so far, and i should order in july i think. Cheers to this positive as hell forum that seems to have, oddly, more normal people in it on average then the real world. Go figure, as I ask myself why, I can come up with a few theories, but that's something to put aside in honor of good folks and decent attitudes towards life etc...
Congrats on your decision. I just ordered my first one minutes ago. I also have theories as to why people are so friendly here, and reasons why that could easily change, but I don't want to hi-jack the thread.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Congratulations guys, the Body A is in my opinion fantastic, and that was the original Body A, the new version is just incredible!
Looking forward to seeing your dolls when they arrive. Keep saving Aerozerox, its well worth it!

INFORMATIONS