Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Stephanie Classic head 8 converted to RD2 on Body F (PHOTOS)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stephanie Classic head 8 converted to RD2 on Body F (PHO

Post by dodgeman »

izla111 wrote:
Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
AnonViking wrote:I would probably not have ordered another doll for some time unless they have that anniversary discount. They sort how messed me up a little :D but I'm glad they did, push my out of my comfort zone and let me think about my next doll. Glad I pulled the trigger and got a Samt Saint WRD, always wanted that doll since she was introduced.
Ya I think that 20% off made a lot of the guys give in to the allure of those sexy dolls. I was gonna get that sexy Body F no matter what, but that discount certainly was an added bonus!
I think there was a lot of pent up demand. A bunch of us just sitting in the sidelines just waiting for something compelling. Frankly the beauty of Tanya just slayed me and I had to get her. I could not stop thinking about her for days. I did not even know that she would have a softer silicon but I hoped. Now even after I get my Tanya I will be on the lookout for Denise (Realbotix) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey IZ, just think, If these videos were up as the sale was going on, they may have sold even more dolls man! :D I know it would have had an effect on me for sure as I just might have made an order for the entire body F doll with the Stephanie face instead of her face alone! :whistle: :whistle: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

dodgeman wrote:
izla111 wrote:
Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
AnonViking wrote:I would probably not have ordered another doll for some time unless they have that anniversary discount. They sort how messed me up a little :D but I'm glad they did, push my out of my comfort zone and let me think about my next doll. Glad I pulled the trigger and got a Samt Saint WRD, always wanted that doll since she was introduced.
Ya I think that 20% off made a lot of the guys give in to the allure of those sexy dolls. I was gonna get that sexy Body F no matter what, but that discount certainly was an added bonus!
I think there was a lot of pent up demand. A bunch of us just sitting in the sidelines just waiting for something compelling. Frankly the beauty of Tanya just slayed me and I had to get her. I could not stop thinking about her for days. I did not even know that she would have a softer silicon but I hoped. Now even after I get my Tanya I will be on the lookout for Denise (Realbotix) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey IZ, just think, If these videos were up as the sale was going on, they may have sold even more dolls man! :D I know it would have had an effect on me for sure as I just might have made an order for the entire body F doll with the Stephanie face instead of her face alone! :whistle: :whistle: :mrgreen:
LOL!!! Yes D-Man, the order site would have crashed and poor Annette would have gone without sleep for weeks. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I thought Abyss only made magnet faces. Is there another method?
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

AhMyDolless wrote:I thought Abyss only made magnet faces. Is there another method?
All of the classic faces were held in place with Velcro and most of the RD2 faces are magnet except for faces, J Crystal, L Renee, M Brooklyn, N Natalie, R Rebecca and T Tanya which are all Full head faces. The full head faces are like a mask that covers from under the lower jaw/back of the cheeks, up over the front of the skull and over the top of the skull down to the top of the neck in the rear of the skull! The face hides the entire skull so you only see the head skin and the neck much like a bald person that has no hair! Hope that helps in understanding how the full head/skin faces are created! :D

EDIT: The very first dolls had faces that were a permanent part of the body and could not be changed and then in 2002, Abyss introduced the face X Velcro faces that were able to be changed. From there, the magnet faces were created and then the full head faces after that and there are magnet faces still being created like the new Stephanie magnet face. :D

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Great info Dodge!! Thanks for the help and the history lesson :D
dodgeman wrote:
AhMyDolless wrote:I thought Abyss only made magnet faces. Is there another method?
All of the classic faces were held in place with Velcro and most of the RD2 faces are magnet except for faces, J Crystal, L Renee, M Brooklyn, N Natalie, R Rebecca and T Tanya which are all Full head faces. The full head faces are like a mask that covers from under the lower jaw/back of the cheeks, up over the front of the skull and over the top of the skull down to the top of the neck in the rear of the skull! The face hides the entire skull so you only see the head skin and the neck much like a bald person that has no hair! Hope that helps in understanding how the full head/skin faces are created! :D

EDIT: The very first dolls had faces that were a permanent part of the body and could not be changed and then in 2002, Abyss introduced the face X Velcro faces that were able to be changed. From there, the magnet faces were created and then the full head faces after that and there are magnet faces still being created like the new Stephanie magnet face. :D
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

INFORMATIONS