Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Stephanie Classic head 8 converted to RD2 on Body F (PHOTOS)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Stephanie Classic head 8 converted to RD2 on Body F (PHO

Post by Abyss »

Well said 5by5 :) We appreciate your business for sure.

Cheers
-Joe
FiveByFive wrote:As much as I'm down for some verbal jousting, TTNLBTPD, your last reply wasn't gonna' win anyone over.

To back you up, however, my third doll was a shift from WM TPE maufacturing to RD2 silicone. At first, I thought I'd made a big mistake. Superficially, it seemed that I'd paid for a doll that couldn't do all the basic things my TPE ones could (like unsupported standing or substantial pose holding), and my first impressions of the skin/softness were not at all favorable in comparison.

It took some time, but eventually I came to understand just why ya'll shill these things so much. Yes, artistry is definitely a factor; there's all sorts of fantastic details that enhance the tactile sensation...especially once you've smoothed out the body some by use/powdering and come to appreciate the more realistic feel overall. The hands are fantastic too, although even with the noticeable Duracast difference it is very possible for frequent/all-the-time users like me to still get finger pokes (sigh). Even the standard looseness of the joints, which threw me big time and made me think something was wrong, really adds a bit of realism as the doll shifts around naturally during sex/sleeping/etc. It's certainly better than the creaking of the TPE joints/gooseneck, which made me extremely hesitant for anything other than basement play.

Of course, it's still easy to appreciate how the $6k range is too much of a turn-off for sensible buyers. Personally, I'm stretching myself rather thin now that I'm trying to get a body F as well, even with the sale of the D. My saving grace is a lack of people to support other than myself; I pretty much do what I want. Not everyone gets that luxury. Besides, the TPE models aren't entirely without their own levels of artistry, and one user in particular constantly wowed me with his photos of the OR 157cm H-cup. That, and they'll always have the kind of jiggly T&A that the RD's will probably never achieve. I mean, it's certainly TOO jiggly and bouncy with those empty, beach-ball-sounding tits, but apparently perfection is still a ways off in the doll world.

ALL THAT SAID (with a hefty helping of TL;DR that I'm sure you're all indulging in), your humor is appreciated, and I know that if I were still locked into TPE, those pics would've have captured my feels exactly.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Well, my order for the new Stephanie face and other items is finalized and complete as of today. I asked Annette to take her time with my order and get the bigger orders done first. I was talking with her and asked if she would tell me how many dolls were sold during this sale and she did just that. I asked her if I could share that with the forum and she said sure and she told me that they sold MANY new faces during this sale besides complete dolls. She also told me that the new Stephanie face has been ordered frequently every day since she was introduced on the site on Nov 22nd and that she's already very popular! :D

Here is what she told me, I copied it from an email she sent me! :D

PS, the sale was a huge success. I don't think I've ever seen a sale this large in the 5 years I've been here. I'm sure everyone can tell by the slow response and 14-16 week wait times! In 20 days we've had 50+ doll orders and they are still coming in for Manual Payment, plus so many accessory orders that we've lost track! The sale was a blessing.

Thank you again for your business!
-Annette

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

dodgeman wrote:Well, my order for the new Stephanie face and other items is finalized and complete as of today. I asked Annette to take her time with my order and get the bigger orders done first. I was talking with her and asked if she would tell me how many dolls were sold during this sale and she did just that. I asked her if I could share that with the forum and she said sure and she told me that they sold MANY new faces during this sale besides complete dolls. She also told me that the new Stephanie face has been ordered frequently every day since she was introduced on the site on Nov 22nd and that she's already very popular! :D

Here is what she told me, I copied it from an email she sent me! :D

PS, the sale was a huge success. I don't think I've ever seen a sale this large in the 5 years I've been here. I'm sure everyone can tell by the slow response and 14-16 week wait times! In 20 days we've had 50+ doll orders and they are still coming in for Manual Payment, plus so many accessory orders that we've lost track! The sale was a blessing.

Thank you again for your business!
-Annette
That is sooooo awesome D-man!!! Success like this helps ensure that Abyss will continue to innovate and keep the lot of us happy with even more beautiful dolls on the years to come. Cin cin to Matt and company!!! To Annette thanks you for your hard work, diligence, and great information. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I only just got my body F order officially into the queue on Thursday night. It doesn't have a companion head, so that will help with manufacturing time. Still, according to dodgeman's post, I'm staggeringly behind the curve.

The D wilI leave my apartment by the middle of next week, so overall I suspect I'll be without a sleeping/cuddle/fuck babe for even longer than 4 months. Assuming I don't actually start trying to date again, that is (God do I need to, though).

...I mean, there is still the 165 K, but I don't think I'd enjoy going back to the noisy joints/neck, or constantly refilling the one damaged boob. Gotta either fix her or (more likely) sell.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Why can't we all just get along :haha4:
TTNLBTPD wrote:
Quote:
Apples and oranges, mate; TPE doll buyers are in an entirely different market. Their reactions would most likely resemble that of a blank face.
Because silicone dolls costing $7000+ is not justifiable to them when they already have their TPE dream girl for only $2000.
No need to bring TPE into this post about a sexy RD with a classic head. Let's keep it clean here.
Whatever there Mr. Doll Elder. If you cant see the humor in my comment then take this as my serious comment. Take your poor mans doll and go have fucking fun with it. Those of us that are coinsurers will save our money and pay for a work of art over some injection molded POS that's made with god knows what.
Oh Geez. I don't even remember writing that post. I must apologize. Looks as if I broke my own rule. Never post while drinking.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Please don't drink and post people!! It's dangerous ;)
TTNLBTPD wrote:
Why can't we all just get along :haha4:
TTNLBTPD wrote:
Quote:
Apples and oranges, mate; TPE doll buyers are in an entirely different market. Their reactions would most likely resemble that of a blank face.
Because silicone dolls costing $7000+ is not justifiable to them when they already have their TPE dream girl for only $2000.
No need to bring TPE into this post about a sexy RD with a classic head. Let's keep it clean here.
Whatever there Mr. Doll Elder. If you cant see the humor in my comment then take this as my serious comment. Take your poor mans doll and go have fucking fun with it. Those of us that are coinsurers will save our money and pay for a work of art over some injection molded POS that's made with god knows what.
Oh Geez. I don't even remember writing that post. I must apologize. Looks as if I broke my own rule. Never post while drinking.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Here's a breast jiggle video for Body F

Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Abyss wrote:Here's a breast jiggle video for Body F

Jigglelicious!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm looking forward to getting my Tanya more and more each day :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

image.gif
image.gif (448.68 KiB) Viewed 1890 times
Nick

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

:haha4:
Nick wrote:
image.gif
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

I would probably not have ordered another doll for some time unless they have that anniversary discount. They sort how messed me up a little :D but I'm glad they did, push my out of my comfort zone and let me think about my next doll. Glad I pulled the trigger and got a Samt Saint WRD, always wanted that doll since she was introduced.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

OMG! That is amazing! My 2014 RD2 doesn't even compare to that.
:glou:

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

AnonViking wrote:I would probably not have ordered another doll for some time unless they have that anniversary discount. They sort how messed me up a little :D but I'm glad they did, push my out of my comfort zone and let me think about my next doll. Glad I pulled the trigger and got a Samt Saint WRD, always wanted that doll since she was introduced.
Ya I think that 20% off made a lot of the guys give in to the allure of those sexy dolls. I was gonna get that sexy Body F no matter what, but that discount certainly was an added bonus!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Begog wrote:

OMG! That is amazing! My 2014 RD2 doesn't even compare to that.
:glou:
My 2015 RD2 doesn't compare to that!!! The rate of innovation is truly exciting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :glou:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
AnonViking wrote:I would probably not have ordered another doll for some time unless they have that anniversary discount. They sort how messed me up a little :D but I'm glad they did, push my out of my comfort zone and let me think about my next doll. Glad I pulled the trigger and got a Samt Saint WRD, always wanted that doll since she was introduced.
Ya I think that 20% off made a lot of the guys give in to the allure of those sexy dolls. I was gonna get that sexy Body F no matter what, but that discount certainly was an added bonus!
I think there was a lot of pent up demand. A bunch of us just sitting in the sidelines just waiting for something compelling. Frankly the beauty of Tanya just slayed me and I had to get her. I could not stop thinking about her for days. I did not even know that she would have a softer silicon but I hoped. Now even after I get my Tanya I will be on the lookout for Denise (Realbotix) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS