Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT4 vs RD2A

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

BT4 vs RD2A

Post by greenhorse »

Owners,

I haven't seen any comparison btw BT4 and RD2A around, although they are to me vertical substitute along the same line. I was told that 2A now, with gel implants, weigh around 75 lbs. and the BT4 being much shorter still weighs 65lbs (I couldn't really spot the specifications of BT series on Abyss's website).

Just curious as a potential buyer, anyone has both of them or was able to do some cross comparison? Any imput will be interesting and appreciated.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: BT4 vs RD2A

Post by Swan »

Hi Greenhorse
Don't know of a comparison ... but ....
I can point you in the right direction

Supersoul has the new RD2 A
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&start=75

here are the BT4 specs
BT4 specs.JPG
BT4 specs.JPG (69.87 KiB) Viewed 5492 times
Happy Hunting :D :thumbs_up:

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

There is no comparison. The new Body A ROCK's!
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greenhorse »

Jess is stunning for sure! But any idea how much she weighs? And, for BT4, under 70lbs is as vague as 70-75lbs plus 5lbs variation (which means 65-80lbs) on the RD2A...

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I had a RD2 A and it was unbearably heavy for me, I was 30 at the time and fit. I do believe however the Realdolls with Gel implants may be the best thing going in the doll market except for the price of course. I would definitely opt for a BT4 with gel to save a little weight if these two dolls are what you've narrowed your choices to.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

If your going to fret over 5 or 10 pounds then this conversation is pointless. I just heard a man say that he could give away bars of gold and someone is gonna bitch they are too heavy.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greenhorse »

TTNLBTPD wrote:If your going to fret over 5 or 10 pounds then this conversation is pointless. I just heard a man say that he could give away bars of gold and someone is gonna bitch they are too heavy.
lol I get ur point man... however I'd still be interested in some further discussions from folks with with hands on experience on both dolls... a little more info and accuracy won't hurt us eager buyers.

Swan

Post by Swan »

Not sure this will help but what the hell... :D

I own both... a BoyToy BT3 & RD2 Body E

My BT3 'Ryleigh' was my first ... I was super attracted to the Star face.
I also was very attracted to RD2 Michelle face... but just a bit less then the Star face.
Weight was a factor
Price was a factor
I decided I had to buy the Dollie I was most attracted to ... and I was right :thumbs_up:

My RD2 BodyE is incredible ... I find her feel superior ... at times she is so close to real in feel and look it boggles my mind.
however ... Ryleigh(BT3) is still number one.
Guess what I'm trying to say is...
Buy the Dollie that makes you crazy ... you gotta have her or you'll go insane ... you won't ever regret it.
Finding your first Dollie is an awesome journey ... enjoy every minute ... Happy Hunting :glou:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I cant really comment about the BT4 as I don't have one, Smoke seems very happy with his BT4 tho. The new Body A seems to be very close to the original Body A at around 80-85lbs. I think the overall weight has been reduced by the latest weight saving technology that is in all the new body's but the gels have added weight bringing the weight to very close to the original. I have never actually weight any of my dolls but 80-85lbs seems about right to me.
I am extremely pleased with my new doll Jess, the refinements over the original are I think very fitting for what has been such a great body (The Body A) and with the new gels and super soft silicon its a great choice for anyone.

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greenhorse »

Supersoul wrote:I cant really comment about the BT4 as I don't have one, Smoke seems very happy with his BT4 tho. The new Body A seems to be very close to the original Body A at around 80-85lbs. I think the overall weight has been reduced by the latest weight saving technology that is in all the new body's but the gels have added weight bringing the weight to very close to the original. I have never actually weight any of my dolls but 80-85lbs seems about right to me.
I am extremely pleased with my new doll Jess, the refinements over the original are I think very fitting for what has been such a great body (The Body A) and with the new gels and super soft silicon its a great choice for anyone.

Hi there! Jess is quite a thing I can give you that! And TY for the inputs, especially on the info regarding the improvements. One thing I'm confused is that you said Jess weighs 80-85 lbs... so in reality we should expect abt 10lbs heavier than the official 2A announced on the official website.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

No I would go with what Abyss said. They will have weighed them so they will know better, as I said they feel very similar but I have not weighed them. I guess I am just ageing like everyone else and they are starting to feel heavier to me. The new Body B I got about a year ago is noticeably lighter than my 4 year old Body B so lightening them has absolutely been a top priority for Abyss.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

It's personal preference.
I choose the RealDoll.
I prefer smaller breasts and heavier dolls.
The RealDolls are more realistic than BoyToys.

If you want a lighter doll, big breasts and into fantasy-type faces, then The BoyToy is for you. Forum members here will be happy to help you make your decision.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

I think it's a win win situation :) It's really more of what you prefer.

Cheers
-Joe
greenhorse wrote:Owners,

I haven't seen any comparison btw BT4 and RD2A around, although they are to me vertical substitute along the same line. I was told that 2A now, with gel implants, weigh around 75 lbs. and the BT4 being much shorter still weighs 65lbs (I couldn't really spot the specifications of BT series on Abyss's website).

Just curious as a potential buyer, anyone has both of them or was able to do some cross comparison? Any imput will be interesting and appreciated.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Supersoul wrote:I cant really comment about the BT4 as I don't have one, Smoke seems very happy with his BT4 tho. The new Body A seems to be very close to the original Body A at around 80-85lbs. I think the overall weight has been reduced by the latest weight saving technology that is in all the new body's but the gels have added weight bringing the weight to very close to the original. I have never actually weight any of my dolls but 80-85lbs seems about right to me.

I have a RD2A ordered at the time of the end of the world special.. 12/12/12. She is my CJ and she is still the doll of my dreams. The blond on the right. I brought her home Mar 26 2013 and never looked back... I bought a BT4 second hand.. (Only because she was a deal beyond refusal).. And turned out to be the best deal of any doll I ever bought. And the hottest doll I have bought today outside of CJ. ( So Far ) Created every late 2015 or very early 2016... Either one.. Just to put a timeline... A beautiful Solana that no one seemed to love.. Until now.. So much sexy packed into one doll it's hard to image it could ever get any better.. Both of my girls are sexy beyond belief.... I think anyway..

So there you have it. A body A and a BT4 Together for you to compare and make a decision. Hell you may as well just order both at once out of the gate.. Because your first order will just lead to a second one.. Trust me. Dolls are like potato chips and / or beer.. You can't have just one.. :wink:

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Smoke wrote:

I have a RD2A ordered at the time of the end of the world special.. 12/12/12. She is my CJ and she is still the doll of my dreams. The blond on the right. I brought her home Mar 26 2013 and never looked back... I bought a BT4 second hand.. (Only because she was a deal beyond refusal).. And turned out to be the best deal of any doll I ever bought. And the hottest doll I have bought today outside of CJ. ( So Far ) Created every late 2015 or very early 2016... Either one.. Just to put a timeline... A beautiful Solana that no one seemed to love.. Until now.. So much sexy packed into one doll it's hard to image it could ever get any better.. Both of my girls are sexy beyond belief.... I think anyway..

So there you have it. A body A and a BT4 Together for you to compare and make a decision. Hell you may as well just order both at once out of the gate.. Because your first order will just lead to a second one.. Trust me. Dolls are like potato chips and / or beer.. You can't have just one.. :wink:

Smoke.
Shit, I didn't even know you could close their eyes. Talk about detail. Please post more...for science lol
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

INFORMATIONS