Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Cost to Hand Punch hair

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sirachasauce86

Cost to Hand Punch hair

Post by sirachasauce86 »

I'm not looking to place an order, I will in the future. I see that as one of the options on the site is to handpunch eyebrows. Do you all also handpunch hair? If so what would be the additional cost? I think a doll with roots would add to the realism and make it look hotter.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Cost to Hand Punch hair

Post by Abyss »

Hi SirachaSauce we do offer some really high end wig choices (human hair).

Cheers
-Joe
sirachasauce86 wrote:I'm not looking to place an order, I will in the future. I see that as one of the options on the site is to handpunch eyebrows. Do you all also handpunch hair? If so what would be the additional cost? I think a doll with roots would add to the realism and make it look hotter.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Heh. The fact Joe didn't price it means you cant afford it.

Seriously though, a mod like that is something you would want to do yourself due to the cost. It would require many, many man-hours to complete. Then, what if you don't like it?
You also don't need to go with human hair to get a really nice wig.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Abyss wrote:Hi SirachaSauce we do offer some really high end wig choices (human hair).

Cheers
-Joe
sirachasauce86 wrote:I'm not looking to place an order, I will in the future. I see that as one of the options on the site is to handpunch eyebrows. Do you all also handpunch hair? If so what would be the additional cost? I think a doll with roots would add to the realism and make it look hotter.
Appreciate it Joe, Thanks! I was only curious.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I assume this would require a dedicated hair style and color.
Maybe buy 2 identical wigs and use 1 wig for hairs to root in. You could root in at the front hair line and around the ears to blend with the wig for a more lifelike look.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

We could call this the $5,000 wig :) It would take thousands of hours to hand punch all those hairs and it probably wouldn't look right.

Cheers
-Joe
rubherkitty wrote:I assume this would require a dedicated hair style and color.
Maybe buy 2 identical wigs and use 1 wig for hairs to root in. You could root in at the front hair line and around the ears to blend with the wig for a more lifelike look.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

ya unless down the line they could figure a way to mass produce...would be unbelievable

just eyebrows alone is probably a hassle....but a very realistic touch as that molded eyebrow is unrealistic

i think standing on there own seems the next fad in general

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

My idea was a DIY project for the owner on cold winter nights. :wink:
Abyss wrote:We could call this the $5,000 wig :) It would take thousands of hours to hand punch all those hairs and it probably wouldn't look right.

Cheers
-Joe
rubherkitty wrote:I assume this would require a dedicated hair style and color.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS