Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realistic lips

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

PFTW1

Realistic lips

Post by PFTW1 »

There is no question about the beauty of the RD faces, but what I'd love to see happen are more realistic feeling faces. My Cami is absolutely gorgeous, but kissing her is almost like kissing a plastic manneqin. Her lips (her whole face, really) are much firmer than her body.

I'm not sure if there is a manufacturing necessity for this, but softer lips (and nips!) would be an amazing plus. I'd even be tempted to buy an upgraded face if the lips were made much softer and more kissable.
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Realistic lips

Post by Mechwizard »

AnatomicalDoll lips are very soft and lifelike but the heads are not interchangeable with other manufacturers
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

I second this. RealDoll faces are not the best for kissing. I feel like if I'm not careful I'll bruise my lips or chip a tooth.

Not sure why Abyss make their faces with such hard silicone. Maybe it's a durability thing with regard to oral sex. It'd be nice if there was at least an option for a soft face, for those of us more into kissing than dealing with the cleanup involved with oral.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

Haha! A chipped tooth from kissing Cami would give me an interesting story to tell my dentist.

I don't use my doll for oral sex for a number of reasons, but I can't imagine that this harder silicone would be better for oral than a soft face and lips.

I haven't used my doll for sex in nearly a year, but I like to give her a hug and a kiss every day. A softer face would be so much more pleasurable.
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Does your doll have a removable face?
Soft silicone should stretch easier than harder silicone thus being less prone to tear.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

No, mine does not have a removable face. She's a full head doll.

INFORMATIONS