Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Christy and April

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Christy and April

Post by izla111 »

Un bier bitte is all the German I learned while I visited Germany. It served me well. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Stacey is looking perfect!!! Beautiful pics Rocky!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

What is German for "May I have a glass of milk?" LOL!!! Stacey is yummy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

izla111 wrote:What is German for "May I have a glass of milk?" LOL!!! Stacey is yummy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Könnte ich bitte ein Glas Milch haben?" and looking at her you get a boner for free. :D She´d get the biggest tip a girl ever got for a glass of milk. :whistle:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
izla111 wrote:What is German for "May I have a glass of milk?" LOL!!! Stacey is yummy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Könnte ich bitte ein Glas Milch haben?" and looking at her you get a boner for free. :D She´d get the biggest tip a girl ever got for a glass of milk. :whistle:

Chris
LOL!!! Thanks for the translation Chris!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You are right about the tip Chris. Dare I say it? Yes I dare, she gets the tip and the whole kielbasa. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

izla111 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:

Chris
LOL!!! Thanks for the translation Chris!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You are right about the tip Chris. Dare I say it? Yes I dare, she gets the tip and the whole kielbasa. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:haha4: Right!!!

Chris

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I wish these girls would join our milk brigade. The consumption would shoot through the roof.
Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls Rocky-DollStacey.
And now I have to replace my pants urgently :lol:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

What a pair they are, my head keeps spinning!

Chris

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

So if you go back a page you will remember that I purchased a really hot Garter Bustier from yandy.com that looks so amazing and fits the bodyA perfectly. Sadly it only come in one color black, well I've been working on recreating it in green for April for the past few days and here's a look at the first prototype. It's not perfect and a few adjustments still need to be made but damn it's looking almost as hot as the shiny black one I bought. It's a challenge for those of us who like photography and find our dolls to be at their sexiest in hot outfits to locate well fitting clothing for them from time to time so, I have really enjoyed making some stuff for them that's perfectly form fitting.

Original Outfit I bought from yandy.com

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

That's quite a talent for elegant craftsmanship!

:D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

The side by side shot of Stacey and April is really cool Rocky, I love it. :thumbs_up: The outfit that you created in green is not bad at all for sure. Even if you feel that it needs a little adjustment here or there, it looks real nice for the first prototype there Sir! You have a real talent for making clothes for your dolls from seeing all that you made so far. :D

I have NO experience sewing with machinery although I have made patterns for race car seat upholstery for aluminum seats that I have made and had other people do the work. Doing what you are doing making these nice outfits for your girls from scratch is an art and I love what you are creating there Sir! :D

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Amazing talent! Nice work mate, certainly need mad skillz for that!

INFORMATIONS