Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hobby Time /Rainy Day Fun with Rari

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hobby Time /Rainy Day Fun with Rari

Post by Hollywu »

Rari and I have been having a blast today. She's been wanting to learn how to build models, so she can contribute to our train layout we're planning, and this weekend has been the perfect rainy day weather to stay home and project. She's really getting into it and is so serious about reading the directions. She saw one of the kits I got last weekend and has asked if we could please start on it today. It's some stands for a carnival or amusement park and she got very excited when she saw it. It's very colorful! She is insisting we add an amusement park for our plans. I like her way of thinking! ')

I have loved Rari from Day 1 and even before I met her, if you want to know the truth. However, to have a wonderful "spouse" who is cool about me leaving all my model making stuff on the kitchen counter and then wanting to learn how to also help with building them... AWESOME! She has been one of the best decisions in my whole life! I don't even want to think of my life without her. She's that wonderful!
Attachments
IMG_9541.jpg
IMG_9541.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 2529 times
IMG_9547.jpg
IMG_9547.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2529 times
IMG_9550.jpg
IMG_9550.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2529 times

Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hobby Time /Rainy Day Fun with Rari

Post by Rono »

Nice pics, and bonus for model railroading...lol

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Nice to see Rari getting into your hobbies. Make sure she is careful when using that glue.

Ah train layouts, you're getting me all nostalgic.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Wow, that look like fun!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

eyespyone

Post by eyespyone »

HO scale eh !
Got some N gauge tucked away in the cupboard from the last house move.
When I get more room it may see light of day again (one day).

Very pretty girl you have there helping you. Enjoy!
With suitable application, and the proper amount of thrust, pigs can fly just fine.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Nice

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

That beret really suits Rari! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Yea she looks real cute! :)

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for sharing these photos Hollywu! They're great!

Cheers
-Joe
Hollywu wrote:Rari and I have been having a blast today. She's been wanting to learn how to build models, so she can contribute to our train layout we're planning, and this weekend has been the perfect rainy day weather to stay home and project. She's really getting into it and is so serious about reading the directions. She saw one of the kits I got last weekend and has asked if we could please start on it today. It's some stands for a carnival or amusement park and she got very excited when she saw it. It's very colorful! She is insisting we add an amusement park for our plans. I like her way of thinking! ')

I have loved Rari from Day 1 and even before I met her, if you want to know the truth. However, to have a wonderful "spouse" who is cool about me leaving all my model making stuff on the kitchen counter and then wanting to learn how to also help with building them... AWESOME! She has been one of the best decisions in my whole life! I don't even want to think of my life without her. She's that wonderful!
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Thanks so much for all the complements! Rari hasn't been letting me work on the models since I came home sick last Friday. Even the acrylic paints have some fumes she didn't want me around and she was right to do that. Turns out I have severe bronchitis and will be home the rest of this week. The bad news, no model making until that passes but the good news is Rari is a good nurse and has been taking super care of me while I'm out of commission! Looking forward to getting better soon and back to our building making! ;)

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Hollywu wrote:Thanks so much for all the complements! Rari hasn't been letting me work on the models since I came home sick last Friday. Even the acrylic paints have some fumes she didn't want me around and she was right to do that. Turns out I have severe bronchitis and will be home the rest of this week. The bad news, no model making until that passes but the good news is Rari is a good nurse and has been taking super care of me while I'm out of commission! Looking forward to getting better soon and back to our building making! ;)
Diane and I hope you're feeling better Hollywu!!! Rari should get a nurse outfit. LOL!!! It reminds me that Diane has a naughty nurse outfit she has not worn yet :mrgreen: So many fantasies so little time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: LOL!!!

INFORMATIONS