Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Corset-based cosplay for silicone (RD2 F in particular)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Corset-based cosplay for silicone (RD2 F in particular)

Post by FiveByFive »

I'm looking for suggestions/advice on whether it would be safe or not to occasionally dress an RD2 (in particular a body F) in the costume highlighted on the left in the last attached image, and additionally whether or not people think I'll be able to acheive the breast shaping I'm shooting for. Obviously, nobody has a Body F yet, but I'm still interested in feedback from experienced/knowledgeable owners. That, and the one I have on order is still not cast and has the option of being breast enhanced yet; should I go for it?

Also, although I've been previously pleased with the results from Nadia of Studio Atelier Prive, I'm wondering if there are any other cosplay tailoring/manufacturing options that folks might recommend.
Attachments
tanya-config1-11-1479779353.jpg
tanya-config1-11-1479779353.jpg (84.24 KiB) Viewed 2447 times
stephanie_rd2_config1_10-1480904100.jpg
stephanie_rd2_config1_10-1480904100.jpg (63.87 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
stephanie_rd2_config1_9-1480904100.jpg
stephanie_rd2_config1_9-1480904100.jpg (62.32 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
stephanie_rd2_config1_8-1480904100.jpg
stephanie_rd2_config1_8-1480904100.jpg (61.24 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
eb6db027e0b0b5b3ef094d1391193aff.png
eb6db027e0b0b5b3ef094d1391193aff.png (438.96 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
Last edited by siliconefun on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

jibjibjub

Re: Corset-based cosplay for silicone (RD2 F in particular)

Post by jibjibjub »

I have no idea if it's safe or not but I want to see it. Sorry. Not much help.

:idea: Ariana has been having a lot of success with cosplay though.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p1027212
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

They still haven't cast yours?! Didn't you order her in November? Wow, they are way behind from that sale.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Technically my order wasn't processed until December, due to delays in communications. Personally I'm not too worried about it; I ended up much further down the queue but I still got the discount so it's whatevs. The lead time on the order confirmation form made it seem like I wouldn't see her 'till late March or later, but the sale was so frantic that I doubt I'm alone.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I hear the breasts are very soft. Just do not compress them too much i suppose.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

There are actually a couple of Cosplay clothing suppliers that I have looked at that offer commission services. You pick the outfit, provide all of the relative measurements and they custom tailor it for you.

Mark
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I just want to say that this thread should be placed under and in the Realdoll forum.

Good luck with your new doll when she arrives. I don't see a problem with what you want to do using care. You could always email and ask someone at Abyss.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

As long as you don't leave the item on for super long periods of time it will be alright.. Also make sure you wash and dry the item thoroughly as the dye can bleed into the doll especially if there's straps.

Cheers
-Joe
FiveByFive wrote:I'm looking for suggestions/advice on whether it would be safe or not to occasionally dress an RD2 (in particular a body F) in the costume highlighted on the left in the last attached image, and additionally whether or not people think I'll be able to acheive the breast shaping I'm shooting for. Obviously, nobody has a Body F yet, but I'm still interested in feedback from experienced/knowledgeable owners. That, and the one I have on order is still not cast and has the option of being breast enhanced yet; should I go for it?

Also, although I've been previously pleased with the results from Nadia of Studio Atelier Prive, I'm wondering if there are any other cosplay tailoring/manufacturing options that folks might recommend.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

FiveByFive wrote:Technically my order wasn't processed until December, due to delays in communications. Personally I'm not too worried about it; I ended up much further down the queue but I still got the discount so it's whatevs. The lead time on the order confirmation form made it seem like I wouldn't see her 'till late March or later, but the sale was so frantic that I doubt I'm alone.
Yeah, communication was a bit slow for me too. Just today I was able to put in my order. It's probably be a while before I get her, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Abyss wrote:As long as you don't leave the item on for super long periods of time it will be alright.. Also make sure you wash and dry the item thoroughly as the dye can bleed into the doll especially if there's straps.
Thanks for the reply Joe.

EDIT: And hey, someone moved this for me. Cool beans.

INFORMATIONS