Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Diana

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Diana

Post by izla111 »

KarmaMusic wrote:Wow Izala111, yor diana doll looks fabulous and so pretty, I can see why she makes you dance.
Great pictures of a beautiful doll!!
Thanks KarmaMusic!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

A few things I wanted to share about Diana. Diana's silicon is softer by comparison to Diane's silicon making her more kissable. :mrgreen: Also her wig is a Jon Renau wig. I was quite pleased to discover these things about Diana. Abyss keeps improving their products. Excellent!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Another Diana pic to share :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
IMG_8302 copy.jpg
IMG_8302 copy.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 3465 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

izla111 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Diana, I´m very pleased to be introduced to you, beautiful. And I´m looking forward to many more great pics.

Chris
CF wrote:What a looker! The makeup is incredible!
Thanks Chris!!! Thanks CF!!! This little cutie pie is making me dance the macarena. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_8247 copy.jpg
IMG_8249 copy.jpg
I´m sure you´ll become quite a dancer dancing with this cutie. The wig is amazing by the way!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

That Rebecca head is just all kinds of sexy. Wow.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Really nice mate, she suits the body D really well! Really beautiful!
That pink top and white skirt is hot enough to melt rocks!

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

izla111 wrote:A few things I wanted to share about Diana. Diana's silicon is softer by comparison to Diane's silicon making her more kissable. :mrgreen: Also her wig is a Jon Renau wig. I was quite pleased to discover these things about Diana. Abyss keeps improving their products. Excellent!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Another Diana pic to share :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
That's great to hear and I'm glad you mentioned the wig. The Blonde wig Christy and April wear is also a Jon Renau and I love it, so I look very forward to my new body F even more! Thanks for the info Izy and great new photos of Diana! I was pretty much set on the next face I was going to order being the Stephanie face but now you've messed all that up for me with the beautiful Rebecca Head!! Damn you Izy! :lol:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
izla111 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Diana, I´m very pleased to be introduced to you, beautiful. And I´m looking forward to many more great pics.

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! Thanks CF!!! This little cutie pie is making me dance the macarena. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_8247 copy.jpg
IMG_8249 copy.jpg
I´m sure you´ll become quite a dancer dancing with this cutie. The wig is amazing by the way!

Chris
LOL!!! I got happy feet :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks Chris!!! Yeah the wig is something special. If it holds up well over time I might just start buying Jon Renau wigs all the time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

blindwebster wrote:That Rebecca head is just all kinds of sexy. Wow.
Hi Blindwebster, yeah, I was blown away. I thought from the pictures I saw on Instagram, and on the Abyss site that it was a beautiful face. I was attracted by the shape but seeing it up close and on a body D just blows my mind :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Supersoul wrote:Really nice mate, she suits the body D really well! Really beautiful!
That pink top and white skirt is hot enough to melt rocks!
Thanks Supersoul!!! Yeah, Diana rocks the innocent but sexy look :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
izla111 wrote:A few things I wanted to share about Diana. Diana's silicon is softer by comparison to Diane's silicon making her more kissable. :mrgreen: Also her wig is a Jon Renau wig. I was quite pleased to discover these things about Diana. Abyss keeps improving their products. Excellent!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Another Diana pic to share :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
That's great to hear and I'm glad you mentioned the wig. The Blonde wig Christy and April wear is also a Jon Renau and I love it, so I look very forward to my new body F even more! Thanks for the info Izy and great new photos of Diana! I was pretty much set on the next face I was going to order being the Stephanie face but now you've messed all that up for me with the beautiful Rebecca Head!! Damn you Izy! :lol:
LOL!!! Sorry to make your decision harder Rocky. :mrgreen: The Stephany face is also a very beautiful face from what I've seen in pictures. I must say that I will not be making your decision easier. The pictures I've been taking of Diana for the last few days are HOT!!! Here's a few :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
IMG_8518 copy.jpg
IMG_8518 copy.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
IMG_8468 copy.jpg
IMG_8468 copy.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 3392 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Yes, her face is really amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

izla111 wrote:

Chris
IMG_8247 copy.jpg
IMG_8249 copy.jpg
Wow for a second if you look closely she looks a lot like the Tanya face. Not sure if that was the look you were aiming for.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Yes, her face is really amazing!

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

sirachasauce86 wrote:
izla111 wrote:

Chris
IMG_8247 copy.jpg
IMG_8249 copy.jpg
Wow for a second if you look closely she looks a lot like the Tanya face. Not sure if that was the look you were aiming for.
Hi Sirachasauce, I was not originally thinking along those lines but I am eager to see Diana alongside the Tanya I ordered (I'm calling her Tiffany). I think they will look like sisters but still distinctly different :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

This is Diana's first album "No one like you". I was learning her face and hair in the course of taking pictures. There are a lot of headshots and not a lot of T&A shots. I found myself fascinated by her face but you will see that progressively as I post more albums the pictures will get more explicit, more T&A. Diana's mixture of innocence and sexiness is intoxicating. Today I was taking pictures of Diana that were making me blush.

I took the pictures in this album the day her head arrived on Feb 14. It was wonderful that I could share my Valentine's day with both Diane and Diana ...

[Izla sings to Diana … ]
There's no one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we'll do
I just want to be loved by you

IMG_7793 copy.jpg
IMG_7793 copy.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 3319 times
IMG_7796 copy.jpg
IMG_7796 copy.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3319 times
IMG_7801 copy.jpg
IMG_7801 copy.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 3319 times
IMG_7803 copy.jpg