Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Coming Soon to My Home (new style Body A, teaser pic)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

speed60

Coming Soon to My Home (new style Body A, teaser pic)

Post by speed60 »

Hey everyone. I haven't posted much in my four years of membership because...well I haven't been a doll owner for more than the blink of an eye.

Last year I bought my first doll. I enjoyed her, but ultimately decided that brand and model wasn't 100% it, and she was sold after only weeks of ownership. It's been probably 9 or 10 doll-less months since then. :(

A few days ago, I found a nice example of a new style Body A outside of the forum, and the seller and I are just getting packing/shipping sorted out now. I've included my favorite shot from his ad. I'm...excited.

Also big thanks to Supersoul for all the new Body A content. I was looking for a Body B, but your threads have convinced me that this one's going to be great.
Attachments
Can't wait for this
Can't wait for this
00P0P_aFO0tHaFZvx_1200x900.jpeg (73.24 KiB) Viewed 3149 times

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Coming Soon to My Home (new style Body A, teaser pic)

Post by Supersoul »

Nice find mate, I am sure you will be very happy with her. I'm spending the night with my Jess tonight and I hope I can snap her in her outfit before I filthy her up :mrgreen:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Congrats on your soon to be very beautiful RD2A, I know those bodies SO well! :D Can you tell us which face she has as I can't really tell from the side angle of the photo. I have an idea of her identity as there are 2 possibilities I'm thinking of and one of them should not be available yet as she is not on the Rd website. :)

speed60

Post by speed60 »

dodgeman wrote:Congrats on your soon to be very beautiful RD2A! :D Can you tell us which face she has as I can't really tell from the side angle of the photo. I have an idea of her identity as there are 2 possibilities I'm thinking of and one of them should not be available yet as she is not on the Rd website. :)
Thank you! It's Laila. The guy bought her just last fall, but not new enough to have some brand new face. I might think about a different style face, and I'm definitely converting her ASAP from blonde/blue to brown/brown, as that's my type. I'll see how she works for me with new eyes and hair. 24mm for eyes, right?

speed60

Post by speed60 »

Supersoul wrote:Nice find mate, I am sure you will be very happy with her. I'm spending the night with my Jess tonight and I hope I can snap her in her outfit before I filthy her up :mrgreen:
I can only imagine. I suspect pretty soon I'll be able to relate! Jess is a 10/10 stunner.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I had a RD2A, nice doll. Congrats!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

speed60 wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Congrats on your soon to be very beautiful RD2A! :D Can you tell us which face she has as I can't really tell from the side angle of the photo. I have an idea of her identity as there are 2 possibilities I'm thinking of and one of them should not be available yet as she is not on the Rd website. :)
Thank you! It's Laila. The guy bought her just last fall, but not new enough to have some brand new face. I might think about a different style face, and I'm definitely converting her ASAP from blonde/blue to brown/brown, as that's my type. I'll see how she works for me with new eyes and hair. 24mm for eyes, right?
Hey Speed, I thought that she was laila but, was not sure as I could not see her straight on. The laila face is gorgeous and from what I can see of her makeup, she looks great for sure! :D The blonde hair & blue eyes combination on the Laila face is hard to beat but, her face is very receptive to many hair/eye combinations no doubt! :thumbs_up:

Yes, ALL RD classic, RD2 and Wicked faces have 24mm eyes so that simplifies things greatly. BT faces all have bigger eyes so they cannot be used.

The body A is one beautiful athletic built body and is among my personal favorites along with the classic bodies 6 & 7 for which the body A was patterned from, they are all very physically Fit, Lean And HOTTT. :thumbs_up: The doll that you are getting is absolutely the perfect HOT girl man as I know personally. I have bodies 6, 7 & A (my Avatar Jenny is a body 7) and they are knockouts for sure, I just can't get enough of them and you will be in another world with your doll when she gets home to you! Her face and her body build are both Divine as you will find out there sir and please share more of her with us after she is home with you if you will! :mrgreen:

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Congratulations Speed60! She looks real sweeeeeeeeeet :P
:glou:

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wow, would like to see more of this body.

speed60

Post by speed60 »

Xephyr wrote:Wow, would like to see more of this body.
More of this particular one to follow when she arrives, but what blew me away was checking out these threads. Same Body as mine, who is as the seller put it, currently suffocating in a box. :lol:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=15

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2ac579fc27

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... 282&page=7
(album featuring multiple dolls but Jess, the new A, shows up starting on p7.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Congrats on your doll :) We look forward to seeing more photos.

Cheers
-Joe
speed60 wrote:Hey everyone. I haven't posted much in my four years of membership because...well I haven't been a doll owner for more than the blink of an eye.

Last year I bought my first doll. I enjoyed her, but ultimately decided that brand and model wasn't 100% it, and she was sold after only weeks of ownership. It's been probably 9 or 10 doll-less months since then. :(

A few days ago, I found a nice example of a new style Body A outside of the forum, and the seller and I are just getting packing/shipping sorted out now. I've included my favorite shot from his ad. I'm...excited.

Also big thanks to Supersoul for all the new Body A content. I was looking for a Body B, but your threads have convinced me that this one's going to be great.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi speed60, congratulations, obviously a great choice. Please submit your lady to the Matrix once she´s home.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

speed60

Post by speed60 »

Abyss wrote:Congrats on your doll :) We look forward to seeing more photos.

Cheers
-Joe

Thanks! Would it be possible to get the specs of this one if I send a private message with the info about the original owner? I don't think he has the specs and I'm curious exactly how this one was configured.

speed60

Post by speed60 »

Swan wrote:Congratulations Speed60! She looks real sweeeeeeeeeet :P
:glou:
Thank you. I know I commented on your thread before, but I ALMOST went with a BT3 because of Ryleigh.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

speed60 wrote:
She's gorgeous bro! Congrats!
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

INFORMATIONS