Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Road to Realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

The Road to Realdoll

Post by KryptonNight »

Hello everyone! For the past three or four years, I've been hiding in the shadows on this forum viewing many amazing photos and reading your posts regarding the storage, maintenance, and repair of RealDolls. Not too long ago, I decided to finally create an account, with this being my first post. For a long time, I've wanted to get my very own doll, but, being a full-time college student mitigates the ability of actually purchasing one. Having graduated college and getting a job, I'm slowly beginning to start saving up for a RealDoll. I've been obsequious when it comes to exploring the paramount information on this forum, and the RealDoll site itself. For the most part, I understand the "do's and don'ts" while storing and taking care of a doll.

So what made me becomes interested in RealDoll? As a single man, having the time to develop a deep and meaningful romantic relationship can take vigorous amounts of time, and dedication. For me, I fear I would disappoint, and fail to be there when I'm needed due to college, work, and recreational activities such as games; The time required to devote to such a relationship, is time I don't believe I have. The potential of a breakup and other relationship related conflicts that could leave me feeling numb and lost to the abyss afterwards, is a fear that I don't want to experience. RealDoll provides the option for me to work around my own time without feeling like I'm hurting someone else by eliminating those potential fears, and allows me to die a thousand more times on Dark Souls III.

Overall, I have come to a decision on most available options while building a custom RealDoll. As of right now, choosing a face seems to be the hardest decision for me because there are many that I like, but the three top faces I like the most are proving difficult to break a verdict on. I realize the main site has photos of Stephanie and Tanya, and I've seen many photos of the Laila face here on the forum, but the other two faces I'm eyeing don't have the front centered angle I would like to see to get a better look at their facial symmetry. Below I will list all the options of the custom doll that I would like to have, including options that I am having difficulty deciding on such as lip color, nipple color, and makeup color with the far left option being the most considered out of the ones listed. I would very much like to hear your thoughts on what you think about this build, and if you could share any photos of your dolls similar to the options I've below to help me in my decisions, I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Female Facex RD2: Laila, or Stephanie, or Tanya
  • Female Body RD2: Body D
  • Skin Tone: Tanned
  • Lip Color: Cinnamon, or Natural, or Bronze
  • Fingernail/Toenail Color: Natural
  • RD2 Eye Color: None
  • Hi-Realism Eyes: Golden Eye
  • Eye Upgrades: Veins Upgrade
  • Hand Painted Acrylic Eyes: None
  • Fixed Eyes: No Fixed Eyes
  • Hand Punched Eyebrows: Yes
  • Eye Liner Style: Heavy
  • Eye Liner Color: Black
  • Eye Shadow: Slate or Natural
  • Stylized Custom Makeup: None
  • Hair Options: Standard Options
  • Hair Color: Light Brown
  • Hair Style: Style 0708 and 0718
  • Vaginal Attachment Style: Permanent
  • Vaginal Insert Style: Kaylani
  • Additional RD2 Inserts: None
  • Duracast For Hands/Feet: Both
  • Elf Ears: None
  • Piercings: None
  • Custom Freckles: None
  • 1 Cup Size Larger Breasts: Standard Breast Size
  • Custom Nipples: Standard 1
  • Custom Nipple Color: Brown, or Coffee, or Tan
  • Female Pubic Hair: Shaved
  • RealDoll2 Optional Transgender Converter: None

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: The Road to Realdoll

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

You thought it out pretty well dude, sounds like you're ready!

Welcome to the community, you'll find being a member is much better than lurking :)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the world of Real Doll! :D Have fun my friend! :D

TP876

Post by TP876 »

I was fascinated with realdolls since the moment I knew they existed. In the years and years between then and when I finally ordered my doll I would always think to myself, "if I buy such and such will I have enough money in my savings to buy a realdoll in the future?" Even when in a relationship I would think about this, and when I was in a relationship getting serious I was worried I would never have, or at least experience a realdoll. A fear of mine was that I didn't want to go the rest of my life as a realdoll virgin. I knew these beautiful dolls existed and that only a very tiny fraction of men ever get to experience them, and I just had to be one of those men.

Getting my doll was the best decision I ever made. I have no regrets.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

I own a real doll 2 and she is the best doll by far I gave owned....solid.well built.beutifull and feels like a real women when dressing,posing,photography,plus bedroom play....have fun and enjoy
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Aint got no time for real relationships when you got Dark Souls 3.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Welcome and Congrats on finally deciding on a RD.

Your not likely to find many photos of the Tanya or Stephanie face right now, they both have just been released just a few months ago so it may take a few more weeks or so for some to start showing up. When my bodyF arrives with the Tanya face I will certainly be taking many many photos of her for all to see. As far as lipstick color goes Unless you are really into dark colors I would go with something light and then just purchase lipstick colors if you want to switch it up. I personally am a fan of lighter colors and find some of the darker colors to be way to dark.

Since you are considering a Laila Face I will provide a photo of mine and the makeup options I picked. Also I know your probably going with tan skin tone but you said you were uncertain on nip color so here's my bodyA with natural skin tone and Chestnut colored nips.

Laila
Skin tone: Natural
Teal Green Eyes w/veins
Brown Eye Shadow
Heavy Black Eye Liner
Light Pink Lips
Freckles/ Face only
Attachments
ap_face2.jpg
ap_face2.jpg (256.11 KiB) Viewed 5112 times
nips.jpg
nips.jpg (65.58 KiB) Viewed 5112 times

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KryptonNight »

I actually have been using your first photo as a reference for the Laila face for the past while Rocky. It's a great picture that shows the eyes, nose, mouth, and jawline of her face from a great angle. Laila's face gives off a softer and gentler impression to me. Colors being darker than they appear has been my main concern, so trying to figure out which colors meld together fairly well with the tanned skin tone seems a bit tricky for me.

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

That doll will be stunning!

8O
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KryptonNight »

I can't imagine any other outcome when it comes to the quality I've seen with Realdoll. I'm hoping to replace my current cell phone too, or get a decent camera to take photos. My phone seems to only support 2 megapixels...I don't know.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Ooh a gamer! Welcome!

Just browsed through RD2 gallery for the first time ever. They're definitely the most realistic looking dolls I've ever seen. Very good choice, sir.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

She sounds like she'll be a knockout! When I was saving up for my doll, I was certain I wanted the Crystal face. At the last minute, I switched to Natalie and requested more natural looking eyebrows (versus her standard high arched brows). I haven't regretted my change of heart one bit.
Attachments
20170404_094411.jpg
20170404_094411.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 4737 times
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It took several years to compile the face I wanted! :D Then I saw Stacy's plastic fantistic! :D .While watching Heatstreet I saw the phot again abyss makeup artist were using it to compare! :whistle: my heart did a flutter!It took me back in time. :D Face 14! the smile and my heart was gone once again! :wink:

TLG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TLG »

Holy Crap rock how do you not stub toes around her!? LOL
Rocky-DollStacey wrote:Welcome and Congrats on finally deciding on a RD.

Your not likely to find many photos of the Tanya or Stephanie face right now, they both have just been released just a few months ago so it may take a few more weeks or so for some to start showing up. When my bodyF arrives with the Tanya face I will certainly be taking many many photos of her for all to see. As far as lipstick color goes Unless you are really into dark colors I would go with something light and then just purchase lipstick colors if you want to switch it up. I personally am a fan of lighter colors and find some of the darker colors to be way to dark.

Since you are considering a Laila Face I will provide a photo of mine and the makeup options I picked. Also I know your probably going with tan skin tone but you said you were uncertain on nip color so here's my bodyA with natural skin tone and Chestnut colored nips.

Laila
Skin tone: Natural
Teal Green Eyes w/veins
Brown Eye Shadow
Heavy Black Eye Liner
Light Pink Lips
Freckles/ Face only

TLG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TLG »

Welcome Krypt :). Like you i too am still saving for my doll....or botix. Not sure which yet lol. I love the laila face too though :). Good choice!

You'll find lots of good advice on here
KryptonNight wrote:Hello everyone! For the past three or four years, I've been hiding in the shadows on this forum viewing many amazing photos and reading your posts regarding the storage, maintenance, and repair of RealDolls. Not too long ago, I decided to finally create an account, with this being my first post. For a long time, I've wanted to get my very own doll, but, being a full-time college student mitigates the ability of actually purchasing one. Having graduated college and getting a job, I'm slowly beginning to start saving up for a RealDoll. I've been obsequious when it comes to exploring the paramount information on this forum, and the RealDoll site itself. For the most part, I understand the "do's and don'ts" while storing and taking care of a doll.

So what made me becomes interested in RealDoll? As a single man, having the time to develop a deep and meaningful romantic relationship can take vigorous amounts of time, and dedication. For me, I fear I would disappoint, and fail to be there when I'm needed due to college, work, and recreational activities such as games; The time required to devote to such a relationship, is time I don't believe I have. The potential of a breakup and other relationship related conflicts that could leave me feeling numb and lost to the abyss afterwards, is a fear that I don't want to experience. RealDoll provides the option for me to work around my own time without feeling like I'm hurting someone else by eliminating those potential fears, and allows me to die a thousand more times on Dark Souls III.

Overall, I have come to a decision on most available options while building a custom RealDoll. As of right now, choosing a face seems to be the hardest decision for me because there are many that I like, but the three top faces I like the most are proving difficult to break a verdict on. I realize the main site has photos of Stephanie and Tanya, and I've seen many photos of the Laila face here on the forum, but the other two faces I'm eyeing don't have the front centered angle I would like to see to get a better look at their facial symmetry. Below I will list all the options of the custom doll that I would like to have, including options that I am having difficulty deciding on such as lip color, nipple color, and makeup color with the far left option being the most considered out of the ones listed. I would very much like to hear your thoughts on what you think about this build, and if you could share any photos of your dolls similar to the options I've below to help me in my decisions, I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Female Facex RD2: Laila, or Stephanie, or Tanya
  • Female Body RD2: Body D
  • Skin Tone: Tanned
  • Lip Color: Cinnamon, or Natural, or Bronze
  • Fingernail/Toenail Color: Natural
  • RD2 Eye Color: None
  • Hi-Realism Eyes: Golden Eye
  • Eye Upgrades: Veins Upgrade
  • Hand Painted Acrylic Eyes: None
  • Fixed Eyes: No Fixed Eyes
  • Hand Punched Eyebrows: Yes
  • Eye Liner Style: Heavy