Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Road to Realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Road to Realdoll

Post by pygmalion2 »

Katy (body D) with a new Olivia face. The skull with magnets was transferred from another RD2 (anjie).
The Olivia face is new;the body D delivered Nov 2014. I asked for a softer silicone for the new face - this silicone is as soft as breast tissue.
I would only recommend silicone this soft for someone who is careful with the dolls. It is very, very realistic
to touch and to kiss, especially the lips. Many thanks to Matt and Abyss. The body D is great choice.
Mark and the Synthetiks

<em>I know the good artist</em>

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for sharing your story!! We look forward to you receiving your first RealDoll.

Cheers
-Joe
KryptonNight wrote:Hello everyone! For the past three or four years, I've been hiding in the shadows on this forum viewing many amazing photos and reading your posts regarding the storage, maintenance, and repair of RealDolls. Not too long ago, I decided to finally create an account, with this being my first post. For a long time, I've wanted to get my very own doll, but, being a full-time college student mitigates the ability of actually purchasing one. Having graduated college and getting a job, I'm slowly beginning to start saving up for a RealDoll. I've been obsequious when it comes to exploring the paramount information on this forum, and the RealDoll site itself. For the most part, I understand the "do's and don'ts" while storing and taking care of a doll.

So what made me becomes interested in RealDoll? As a single man, having the time to develop a deep and meaningful romantic relationship can take vigorous amounts of time, and dedication. For me, I fear I would disappoint, and fail to be there when I'm needed due to college, work, and recreational activities such as games; The time required to devote to such a relationship, is time I don't believe I have. The potential of a breakup and other relationship related conflicts that could leave me feeling numb and lost to the abyss afterwards, is a fear that I don't want to experience. RealDoll provides the option for me to work around my own time without feeling like I'm hurting someone else by eliminating those potential fears, and allows me to die a thousand more times on Dark Souls III.

Overall, I have come to a decision on most available options while building a custom RealDoll. As of right now, choosing a face seems to be the hardest decision for me because there are many that I like, but the three top faces I like the most are proving difficult to break a verdict on. I realize the main site has photos of Stephanie and Tanya, and I've seen many photos of the Laila face here on the forum, but the other two faces I'm eyeing don't have the front centered angle I would like to see to get a better look at their facial symmetry. Below I will list all the options of the custom doll that I would like to have, including options that I am having difficulty deciding on such as lip color, nipple color, and makeup color with the far left option being the most considered out of the ones listed. I would very much like to hear your thoughts on what you think about this build, and if you could share any photos of your dolls similar to the options I've below to help me in my decisions, I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Female Facex RD2: Laila, or Stephanie, or Tanya
  • Female Body RD2: Body D
  • Skin Tone: Tanned
  • Lip Color: Cinnamon, or Natural, or Bronze
  • Fingernail/Toenail Color: Natural
  • RD2 Eye Color: None
  • Hi-Realism Eyes: Golden Eye
  • Eye Upgrades: Veins Upgrade
  • Hand Painted Acrylic Eyes: None
  • Fixed Eyes: No Fixed Eyes
  • Hand Punched Eyebrows: Yes
  • Eye Liner Style: Heavy
  • Eye Liner Color: Black
  • Eye Shadow: Slate or Natural
  • Stylized Custom Makeup: None
  • Hair Options: Standard Options
  • Hair Color: Light Brown
  • Hair Style: Style 0708 and 0718
  • Vaginal Attachment Style: Permanent
  • Vaginal Insert Style: Kaylani
  • Additional RD2 Inserts: None
  • Duracast For Hands/Feet: Both
  • Elf Ears: None
  • Piercings: None
  • Custom Freckles: None
  • 1 Cup Size Larger Breasts: Standard Breast Size
  • Custom Nipples: Standard 1
  • Custom Nipple Color: Brown, or Coffee, or Tan
  • Female Pubic Hair: Shaved
  • RealDoll2 Optional Transgender Converter: None
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

I asked for a softer silicone for the new face - this silicone is as soft as breast tissue.
I would only recommend silicone this soft for someone who is careful with the dolls. It is very, very realistic
to touch and to kiss, especially the lips.
This can be done??? Damn! I wish I'd known this earlier. A few weeks ago, I posted my thoughts about wanting a softer face, especially the lips. I am definitely going to have to order a new head for my doll now!
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

Brick

Post by Brick »

KryptonNight wrote:Hello everyone! For the past three or four years, I've been hiding in the shadows on this forum viewing many amazing photos and reading your posts regarding the storage, maintenance, and repair of RealDolls. Not too long ago, I decided to finally create an account, with this being my first post. For a long time, I've wanted to get my very own doll, but, being a full-time college student mitigates the ability of actually purchasing one. Having graduated college and getting a job, I'm slowly beginning to start saving up for a RealDoll. I've been obsequious when it comes to exploring the paramount information on this forum, and the RealDoll site itself. For the most part, I understand the "do's and don'ts" while storing and taking care of a doll.

So what made me becomes interested in RealDoll? As a single man, having the time to develop a deep and meaningful romantic relationship can take vigorous amounts of time, and dedication. For me, I fear I would disappoint, and fail to be there when I'm needed due to college, work, and recreational activities such as games; The time required to devote to such a relationship, is time I don't believe I have. The potential of a breakup and other relationship related conflicts that could leave me feeling numb and lost to the abyss afterwards, is a fear that I don't want to experience. RealDoll provides the option for me to work around my own time without feeling like I'm hurting someone else by eliminating those potential fears, and allows me to die a thousand more times on Dark Souls III.

Overall, I have come to a decision on most available options while building a custom RealDoll. As of right now, choosing a face seems to be the hardest decision for me because there are many that I like, but the three top faces I like the most are proving difficult to break a verdict on. I realize the main site has photos of Stephanie and Tanya, and I've seen many photos of the Laila face here on the forum, but the other two faces I'm eyeing don't have the front centered angle I would like to see to get a better look at their facial symmetry. Below I will list all the options of the custom doll that I would like to have, including options that I am having difficulty deciding on such as lip color, nipple color, and makeup color with the far left option being the most considered out of the ones listed. I would very much like to hear your thoughts on what you think about this build, and if you could share any photos of your dolls similar to the options I've below to help me in my decisions, I would greatly appreciate it!
My advise to you is.......talk to Annette at RD, give her general colors you want. Such as eye color, lip color, nipple color and hair color for your doll. Then ask to have their make-up artist do the actual facial make-up to match your choices. I have 5 active RD's and 5 in storage. Believe it takes an artist to make a masterpiece......
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Done by Abyss....
IMG_4129.JPG
IMG_4129.JPG (581.32 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
IMG_4129.JPG
IMG_4129.JPG (581.32 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

Or.....
Attachments
IMG_4130.JPG
IMG_4130.JPG (609.77 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KryptonNight »

Thanks for the advice so far everyone, I greatly appreciate it. I did ask Annette for a nipple color comparison to the tanned skin tone, and I got an image back that helps with the choice.

Allen123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Allen123 »

That's the beauty of it all to create the perfect sexual partner, Best of luck to you and welcome.

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KryptonNight »

Allen123 wrote:That's the beauty of it all to create the perfect sexual partner, Best of luck to you and welcome.
Thanks. I've shifted quite a few decisions the past couple of months for the build I have in mind. Annette and members on this forum have so far tolerated my pestering with questions about certain aspects, of which I'm appreciative of. As of right now, I'm about halfway to seeing the build I've been trying to finalize decisions on become real. In total, the build will roughly be $6703.16 including shipping. It's one long wait since I started saving, then thinking about the 8-16 week wait period on top of it makes me hollow inside. Annette supplied me with a lot of helpful pictures that made some of the hardest decisions for me switch to the most trivial ones. I'm still debating the breast enhancement upgrade for the body D, and Annette gave me some comparison photos, but I still can't make up my mind. I don't want the breasts to be overly big. Annette mentioned there is a chance of sagging should the breasts be over-manipulated during use, but it is rare for this to happen, and if it does, they sell gel repair kits for this exact occurrence. Other than that, there are some custom options I'm waiting for a reply back on. So, at this point, I'd say the build I want is nearly set in stone. I'll attempt to share some photos below that Annette sent me. Hopefully this will help others experiencing the same conflicts as I am.
Attachments
img-0.jpg
img-0.jpg (134.51 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
Nipple Colors on Tan.jpg
Nipple Colors on Tan.jpg (171.37 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
img-1.jpg
img-1.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
img-0.jpg
img-0.jpg (55.64 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

purplehaze

Post by purplehaze »

Welcoome to TDF, KryptonNight :glou:

Choosing one face is very tough, and so was the same for me. Too many attractive faces Abyss has
I will be glad iff you can see my posts for reference, Lisa is with "Jenny" face, and Jacqueline is with "Laila" face.

I agree Laila face gives soft impression, kind of warm beauty, make me feel relaxed. On the other hand, Jenny face is kind of cool beauty.
I appreciate face-X, great that I can see both. :D

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KryptonNight »

purplehaze wrote:Welcoome to TDF, KryptonNight :glou:

Choosing one face is very tough, and so was the same for me. Too many attractive faces Abyss has
I will be glad iff you can see my posts for reference, Lisa is with "Jenny" face, and Jacqueline is with "Laila" face.

I agree Laila face gives soft impression, kind of warm beauty, make me feel relaxed. On the other hand, Jenny face is kind of cool beauty.
I appreciate face-X, great that I can see both. :D

Thanks! I agree, picking a first face feels like I'm rubber banding. Recently I've shifted toward the Tanya face after seeing a couple of threads featuring it. I'll most likely get the Laila face next because I still like it quite a lot. I'm pretty set on the cinnamon lips, slate eye shadow, removable insert(being modular is the main reason other than cleaning), brown nipples, the W01(Stormy Daniels) nipple texture, and I'm still not sure about the breast enhancement option.

INFORMATIONS