Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Anyone excited for the realbotix?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TLG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone excited for the realbotix?

Post by TLG »

I havnt posted in a really long time, but i saw the countdown on realbotix and just got excited. Im halfway to my goal of saving to buy a doll, and am interested to see upcoming developments with the realbotix down the road :).

Ideally id love to get one in the Laila 1 configuration https://realdollcanada.com/shop/real-do ... 8d115eb4b3, but who knows, i might have a different desire later. But that configuration of her was most eyecatching for me.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anyone excited for the realbotix?

Post by dullahan »

People are saying that the countdown is for the App so the bot head itself is probably not going to launch yet. So plenty of time to save.

I'm very interested in the App but not so much in the head. The movement is not convincing enough yet to be worth it. Might as well get the app and stick a bluetooth speaker somewhere near a regular doll's head and wait for proper robots :)
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

I just signed up to try to get in on the Beta version, but worse case there is only a week to go until the app comes out. The interesting thing is that they are also working on VR........should be interesting!
Attachments
RBVR.jpg
RBVR.jpg (400.09 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

TLG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TLG »

I signed up for the beta as well. fingers crossed! lol

I'm not in any immediate rush to get one, but i'm certainly going to. It'd be sweet if they made one fully capable of moving on her own. Maybe they can houseclean as well as be amazing companions? lol

And off topic but Kilt, your avatar is hot!, is that your girl?

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Yes, that is Mei Lin. I am hoping that with the app and a blue tooth speaker I will be able to "bring her to life", in a way.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Is the Beta going to be released on 04/15, or is that the release day of the subscription app?

TLG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TLG »

I was wondering the same thing myself actually

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

manobon wrote:Is the Beta going to be released on 04/15, or is that the release day of the subscription app?
The app itself is supposed to be launched on the 15th. I suppose the beta is just a way to get it out there to build up hype before the actual launch. Already have my personality profile picked out!

INFORMATIONS